Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Contractors and Halfbreeds.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Contractors and Halfbreeds.  Empty
PostSubject: Contractors and Halfbreeds.    Contractors and Halfbreeds.  EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:20 am

Heat, it was perhaps the most noticeable thing as each small clear drop hit his skin rushing down and over the contours of his lean athletic body. Washing away soot and dried blood, of daily life for him. Running through locks of hair darker then night, plastering the silken mass to his head. It was not his, this blessing it was an-others but he was granted use of it which was nice. The light in the room casting off from oth the artificial and the natural caused his pale skin to glow. The metal glinted in his ear as he had not taken the earrings out of it. The only marks on his entire frame the duel 'X's on his left shoulder. Silver eyes closed as the water rushed over his face plastering long thick black lashes to his pale ivory skin.

Neither vampire or demon something of both although if he thought about it he didn't know if he could call himself a half breed. Gungen...........this was Gungen's house nice incredibly soo and although the man himself didn't seem to mind the state Jashin was in he had wanted to get cleaned up so Gungen had allowed him use of the shower. Thinking about what to wear after he cleaned up never crossed his mind. Only the need to feel the heat of the water against his cool skin. Gungen.........hair as golden as the sun and white eyes. Sunkissed skin.........could a creature as dark as him grasp somethings a light and radiant as Gungen? He didn't know, sighing he opened his mouth a silent cry of frustration at himself leaving him as his fangs lengthened once again upper cresting down to depress his lower lip as he closed his mouth and bowed his head the lower fangs always present. And while his upper retracted it was never completely.

"Perhaps in this long melancholy life..........you may bring......something worth.......living for back into it." Jashin said lowly in the room to himself. Something worth doing more then existing for.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Contractors and Halfbreeds.    Contractors and Halfbreeds.  EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:28 am

"If a reason to exist, to live is what you're looking for...then simply live..." his low, dark voice echoed into the otherwise silent room as he opened the sower door and stood there before Jashin, naked as the day he was born. "because I asked you to..." he finished lowly as he stepped into the shower and closed it behind him, the water instantly causing his hair to stick to his face.

"Or if you need more than that, then I will give you anything you need..." he said as he wrapped his arms around Jashin's waist and rested his face against his bare back.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Contractors and Halfbreeds.    Contractors and Halfbreeds.  EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:42 am

Jashin opened his eyes as he heard Gungen's voice. If he needed a reason to live then live because Gungen himself asked him too. If he needed more then that then Gungen would give him anything he asked for.

Jashin lifted one hand and looked at his fingers looked at the length of them before looking down at the arms wrapped around his waist bringing his own hand down to lay over the one against his skin. "Anything that I need?" he queried lowly opening his eyes. "The only thing I need is........someone who will never leave me. I have existed to long alone............"Jashin said lowly to go back to that after this, the water was not enough to dispel Gungen's scent. "I don't think I could handle you coming into it just to waltz back out." he said it being his life.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Contractors and Halfbreeds.    Contractors and Halfbreeds.  EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:48 am

Sighing, he closed his eyes as he rested there against him. "You have my word, my promise. As long as I exist as this person, this being...I will never leave you..." he told him lowly as he rested there, breathing in Jashin's scent.

"As long as I'm allowed to retain this form, this life and these powers...I will be here....forever..."
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Contractors and Halfbreeds.    Contractors and Halfbreeds.  EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:52 am

Jashin nodded as he heard him and sighed. "Alright." He said lowly after a moment's pause he turned in the circle of Gungen's arms looking down at the top of his head as that put him resting against his chest he brought his own arms up and wrapped them around Gungen in return. Lowering his head to bury his face in the wet golden hair breathing in his scent so very close like this. "I'm such a selfish being to ask for forever out of you." He said lowly. "And yet I do not regret it......I don't want to let you go.....instead I want to make certain you are mine alone forever Gungen. That's the sort of creature your with."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contractors and Halfbreeds.    Contractors and Halfbreeds.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Contractors and Halfbreeds.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kitakyushu-
Jump to: