When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Jōshū-shi Zangyaku 常習し残虐

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Jōshū-shi Zangyaku 常習し残虐   Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:43 am

Basics
Full Name: Jōshū-shi Zangyaku 常習し残虐
Meaning of Name: Addicted Cruelty
*Nickname: Hebi 蛇
Astrological Sign:
Sex: Male

Human Appearance
Human Age:18
Human Eye Color: Crimson Pink
Human Hair Color: Light Blonde
Type of Build/Body: Tall built for battle and stronger then one can believe.
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 225lbs
Distinguishing Marks: None

Traits
Skills:

• Vampiric fangs/claws
  • Regeneration
  • Enhanced reflexes/strength/stamina/agility
  • Allure~ The scent of Joshu's blood is very alluring and seductive he can lure anyone in to strike bite bit him if but bleeds a little.
  • Addiction~Although it's not an active power he can make one addicted to him, his voice, his presence, his everything if he can make them drink his blood.
  • Power~ Anyone who has ever become bound to him he gains there powers can play with and adapt it, change it and make it even more powerful then it was before.
  • He has all of the normal reaper abilities........minus the ability to gift another with power that alone belongs to Zero Rei.

Attitude/Personality: Cunning, cold calculating and a hateful spiteful man. Although.......he's probably the nicest person you'll ever talk to. He's a real snake charmer alright, able to charm the scales off of a snake if he wanted to. He knows the power of words and politeness and he's more then willing to use anything to his advantage.

He has an history with Akumu although unknown. Now that Akumu has seemingly disappeared from the picture he feels it's his time to strike and strike he will he has his eyes set on a target one he's certain that even if Akumu claims to no longer care about, he believes he cares about him very deeply and it will devastate Akumu to loose forever should he ever return.... And since Akumu who even now after passing on his title and position of 'Lord Death' still has the power and strength to be a force to be reckoned with......he feels that gaining this one person will be the breaking point against Akumu.....allowing him to kill him for good. And if Akumu by chance isn't around anymore then Joshu-shi is certain he'll be rolling in his grave to find out......Joshu has the boy now.........and forever.

Talents: There isn't much he can't do.....if he doesn't want to.

Images For character:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Background
History: How very naughty of all of you trying to pry into my past. You'll not find anything useful here. No, the only thing I will tell you is I will destroy Akumu. Find him and destroy him but in order to do so.........I will need the one who he has foolishly cast off......once he is mine.......Akumu the son of Death, will fall......because he'll never get him back........~Hebi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com

Jōshū-shi Zangyaku 常習し残虐
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Historical Archives :: Historical Archives :: Character Apps.-
Jump to: