When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Extended Family

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:32 am

Arashi looked at him as the man grabbed his throat. "Death's lover? You really are stupid did he ask you to leave him. To make him suffer in waiting for you? So what you went searching you left him here alone. I would have taken him with me. I would have shown him all the steps I was taking to save him to love him." Arashi said lowly lightly.

Zero looked over annoyed oh yeah that would go over well and when he had one of his really bad episodes where he could barely move let alone be around people laying there sick and struggling with Akumu sitting at his side holding him one of the only comforts during that period he didn't want to think about being on the road during that. No way to get somewhere 'safe' until it passed. Yeah that thought was really amusing. Not. "Your right. I didn't ask him to. I didn't ask him to go in search of a way to save me. I didn't ask him to find my missing family. I didn't ask him to do any of those things." Zero said and whoops did he sound angry as if he was pissed off at Akumu or the world. "But he did........and later I'll thank him properly for it. For bringing my family back to me. For wanting to help me so much he risked everything even knowing that there's a chance that I'd be too angry to forgive him for leaving me to find a way to cure my illness. It wasn't for nothing."

Zero shifted and sat back in the chair looking at the man at Akumu's mercy. "It just shows how much he loves me he doesn't waste words with 'My sweet this shit.' He doesn't laminate about how much he claims to love me. Akumu proves it, has proven it every day since we came together there's nothing you can possibly do to compare to him, to take his place is impossible, he's not Trash, he's the one I treasure the most." Saigo said waving his hand in the air. "You? Your nothing a waste of space who persists on pissing me off."

"I love you." Arashi said lowly desperately.

"No you don't. You want the pleasure of being the one to dominate and control me nothing more nothing less you worthless piece of shit." Saigo said waving his hand in the air. "If you even cared truly cared you'd know insulting Akumu to me like you have is the quickest way to get on my shit list."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:07 pm

"You're the stupid one. A man who is truly in love is willing to foolishly risk everything, even his life, for what he believes in, for the one he cherishes. I've risked everything! I risked it all knowing that what may be waiting for me here is nothing! I risked everything, even my own soul for the one man in this world that makes me who I am...for the man that's my entire world..." Akumu told him, his anger rising, but the more he talked about what he had done, the lower the rising waves of his anger began to fall.

"For the man that's my entire world, I went to the ends of the Earth and nearly lost my sanity, my life, my soul...and if there ever comes to be a day...that he needs that person again...I will once again become him...to be the bad guy, to be the one who punishes him for his mistakes and yet be the one who helps him see things clearly...I will do everything he needs me to....and I will be everything and everyone he needs me to be...forever..." Akumu said lowly, his sea of cold anger calming, however, the coldness to his voice and expression remained.

"You love no one but yourself..." he told the man lowly as he finally moved the hand holding the scythe, bringing the blade around to rest just above the hand holding the man's throat. The blade so close to Akumu's own hand that he seemed to be ready to cut his hand off along with the man's head.

"Arashi Shorai, for your sins of Vanity, Lust, Greed, and Envy, I, Akumu Hansōha sentence you to death and judge you to be forever in Hell!" he said lowly and with one slight movement, the blade dug deep into the man's flesh, slicing his head off with ease.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:26 pm

Zero watched the man fall or rather his head fall. Watched having heard the words that Akumu spoke that he was ready and willing to become that man again to travel to the ends of the earth and to punish him should he need it to help him stand back up as well. To be his everything and walked across the room walking up behind him.

Zero reached out his fingers moving along the scythe before they came to rest on his hand. "There was never a point, when there was nothing here for you to return to. I'm too damn stubborn to let go of you. He could not look beyond himself to see that."

Zero sighed as he watched the man's head roll slightly on his floor. "Tsk....the damn fool didn't even have the courtesy of dying without making a mess in my restaurant. At least his noise is gone." He said shrugging and then turning glancing back at the others or rather at Kibatsu who seemed only too amused with things. Of course he would.

"When did you plan to do this ceremony thing of yours Kiba?" Zero asked since there never seemed to be a moment's peace these days.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:22 pm

Akumu looked at Zero's hand on his and sighed, recalling his scythe and grabbing hold of Zero's hand. "It didn't matter to me if you never wanted me back...I just wanted to give you a healthy life...one with your family and a healthy body, one that isn't racked with pain every moment of the day...It was never a question of if you'd let me go...it was always a question...of how long you'd live..." he told him lowly as he looked at Zero sadly. He had been worried and afraid that when he came back, Zero wouldn't be here, wouldn't be alive.

Kibatsu sighed and opened his eyes, having sat down and turned his back to the whole thing, like it didn't even exist. Standing, he turned to face his brother and Akumu, and then glanced around the room before letting his gaze land back on Zero. "In three days...I will be healing you tonight, then I will wait three days...after that, I will have gained enough strength to do the ceremony..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:51 pm

Zero looked at him, at Akumu. "Baka." he said gently. "There's no way I'd allow myself to die from this. Not and break your heart. I"m too damn stubborn to give up.........I told you.........I'd live and once I give my word the reapers would have to come all at once to make me break it." he said gently and it was true and he'd fight them all off. He had told Akumu centuries ago that he would live gave him his word he would not break that word. One of the perks of being this tired? He didn't sound so abrasive right now.

Zero looked back at Kibatsu and nodded. "Alright. When you want to get this started let me know." he said knowing that it was going to take a lot to purge the illness form his body. Three days after that they would preform the ceremony. And yet Zero didn't let go of Akumu's hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   

Back to top Go down

Extended Family
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3