When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Extended Family

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:35 am

Akumu just looked down at Zero and closed his eyes. "Killing myself does sound nice...but not in the sense that you believe me to be talking about," he explained as he recalled his scythe. "I plan on killing the self that my brother was born to reflect...he's a twin, but he isn't real...he can never become me, and that is what he desires...to become me, to replace me so that he can selfishly claim all of my power and the ones I love..." he explained lowly and opened his eyes to look at Zero once more.

"He is a leech of a soul who un-rightfully gained a body...he became my reflection and has ever since we were children desired to make me suffer, and kill me so that he could take my place..." he told Zero as he turned to look out the window. "He's been hiding himself for centuries...why he's come back now...obviously has something to do with the return of all of the original family..." he said as he turned to look at Kibatsu, who nodded and waved.

"Yo, been a while Akumu...seems to me...you've been rather slow at making an appearance here in Japan..." he said lowly as he hung his head over the back of the seat, looking at Akumu upside down as he spoke. "But now that you're here, is it all right if I explain myself further, or do you want to do that as slowly as you've done everything else?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:46 am

Kira utterly confused between all of them not sure what was going on but certain that his butt staying firmly in the chair was a good thing.

Sasha snorted as he looked at the arched neck sighing. "Soo not helping." He grumbled he had finished his meal but that didn't mean he still wasn't hungry. "If you don't want to get bitten again bring your head back around........temptation is a bitch in heat." He said annoyed mostly with himself.

Zero looked over at Kibatsu raising an eyebrow. "Don't. You just got here this morning. Nor have you decided to be very forthcoming until now." He said irritable yet the biting harsh 'fuck the world and all who live in it' tone wasn't there at the moment instead it was cool aloof and distant if one knew him in school all those years ago they'd know this was 'neutral' about as nice as he got. Actual nice........well you'd have to be Akumu or Aoi to pull that mericale out of the hat. Zero walked over to another table though and sat down breakfast rush after the scythes came out surprisingly cleared out. The girls in the back they had the dinning room. He leaned back against the table and looked at the new comers. Zero's neutral was because he fired a fully charged blast into the floor to create the dust.........it would take time for the negation to come full circle back to himself again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:55 am

Akumu sighed and waved him off, as if nothing was the matter, and flipping Kibatsu off as he did so. "You're going to do whatever the hell you want anyway...I can't exactly stop you from speaking...not unless I cut out your tongue....and even then, it'll only stop your chatter for a few seconds..." he said lowly, obviously not as annoyed as Kibatsu had hoped.

"The floor is all yours...by all means, take the stage..." Akumu said lowly, waving his hand in Zero's direction.

Chuckling, Kibatsu sat up and picked Sasha up and placed him beside him, getting up he smirked and licked his lips. "'Bout fucking time..." he said lowly as he moved, walking over to Zero and looking down at him and smiling down at him. Anger and cold darkness...it was a taint that Zero in this state could fight off. "My my you've gotten yourself into quite the fix over the centuries, haven't you brother?" he mused lowly as he looked at Zero, He knew that the sleeping one in Zero wasn't really sleeping, simply playing a game of hide and seek.

"That's fine by me...after all, it keeps me from having to deal with your crazy ass...but the fact is...the body you've chosen has become quite ill and weak...if you keep playing around...you'll loose this body of yours..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:17 am

Kira blinked utterly and completely confused. "Huh..." He said as Kibatsu addressed Zero as brother. He glanced at Aoi before looking back at Akumu.

Zero seemed to sit there eyes closed and head slightly bowed as he tipped it a lazily almost catty smile graced his features as he brought up one hand the one his head wasn't resting on at the moment and proceeded to.........so elegantly flip Kibatsu off. "You make it sound soo wonderfully easy but.....I haven't the power I did then..........and won't unless your willing to donate Kiba."

'Saigo' opened one eye that should be as vibrant and clear as Kibatsu's own but it was dull. "I've been sealed too long so if your just here to watch me die again, I'd rather go back to sleep." Saigo said as if that was the up and down of it. "And yes I could purge it from myself but.....that takes more energy then this body of mine currently has.......it was damaged at the time it was changed as a child...considering I've been managing to hold it off that long without nearly my full power....I'm a bit exhausted Aniki." Saigo said shrugging lightly. Ironically enough Saigo was the baby out of the five brothers. And he was currently looking at the oldest who seemed to be teasing him and enjoying it to no end.

Sasha shook his head as he watched. Interesting never the less.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:44 am

He chuckled lowly and licked his lips as he rose a middle finger of his own. "Ah...and he finally makes his appearance..." he said, holding his arms out as if making a gesture to say 'and there you have it ladies and gentlemen!'

"You know you can't come back completely without me brother...but the question is...do I really want to deal with your ass on my own?" he mused lowly as he put a finger to his face in a 'questioning' manner. "As for being exhausted...well...that can't be helped...but soon...soon I will make you better...as long as you promise to be good and let me do it that is.."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:53 am

Saigo snorted closed his eyes. "Of course I can't I'm well aware of that." he said as his brother said the question was wither or not he wanted to deal with him on his own. He ignored the 'he finally makes his appearance comment'.

Saigo closed his eyes more then content at the moment to go to sleep. "Dying once sucked. I'm really not in any hurry to repeat the process.....so yes..." he cracked open an eye. "I'll behave." Saigo yawned as he opened one eye to look at him again. "You have my word."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:05 am

Shaking silently at first, Kibatu's laugh became more and more audible as his body shook with it, letting it rack his frame as he did. Laughter to the point of tears. It was also something Sasha hadn't seen from Kibatsu.

When his laughter calmed though, he wiped away his tears and opened his eyes to look at 'Zero'. "Even though you say you'll be good and that you promise...I know you're a liar and won't even behave long enough to hold still...of course...lucky for me...all of you have found your way back to one another...having the other brothers here...well...they'll make things easier..." Kibatsu said as he moved over to Zero and kissed his brother on the lips, a gentle thing, but a gesture that had long become distorted. He was simply showing his affection for his brother, not lust or love.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:12 am

Zero/Saigo opened and eye and returned the kiss for what it was. Even though he sighed. "You make it sound like I intend to be a pain in the ass......" Saigo said pouting up at him. "It's not like I'll try to break it....can't help........just about everything pisses me off." he said shrugging and then shifted as if to go to sleep now that he was awake he was very much aware of how very little he had to go on. How much he burned out constantly to keep it at bay.

"Of course we did.....we knew instinctively we had to find each other.....but after that well we were stuck." Saigo shifted more then willing to go to sleep at the moment. Between the 'two' Akumu's although only one was actually him and firing off his energy condensed like that taking a nap was sounding really good right now.

Sasha stared.....blinking he had never in all the time he knew him heard Kibatsu laugh like that. He didn't know what to make of it.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:22 am

Kibatsu chuckled lowly and pointed a finger at Saigo. "Saigo, you always plan to be a pain in the ass. It's why you're the one who can't stay out of trouble even when being reborn!" he said in annoyance, calling out his brother's actual name.

But smiling and holding up a 'v' or victory sign, he stuck out his tongue. "Like I said, this time, I'm a step ahead of you...isn't that right Neikan?" he asked lowly as he turned his head to look at the one who had been seemingly sitting in the corner, brooding as he glared at them all.

Closing his eyes, Neikan finally spoke, "You're always so slow to get to the point..." With his few words, he moved, standing up to walk over to Kibatsu and stared at him for a moment before he smirked and kissed Kibatsu, the same type of kiss Kibatsu had given Saigo. And when he broke the kiss, he titled his head to the side and said lowly, "I wonder if we'll be able to actually get it done?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:30 am

"Oh fuck you." Saigo muttered as he yawned cracking open one eye. "I don't plan jack shit it just finds me." He shifted about wake him up to have a victory dance oh joy. "If your done patting yourself on the damn back.....I'm going back to sleep until we actually do something." Saigo was too tired to actually get angry at this point so it was the words but none of the bite. Not that his effeminate voice ever allowed it to become as deep and hostile as he'd like.

Kira stared. "None of this is making any sense." Kira said lowly. "Neikan....you know what he's talking about?"

Sasha looked over that explained why Kibatsu said that Zero was always that way he really did know him in a past life.But it was the laughter that still had him staring at Kibatsu a bit curious. He seemed so light heart'd at the moment. "Is it wise for Zero or Saigo to fall asleep right now?" he wondered if they needed to prod him or something to keep him awake he wasn't sure how reawakening True Original's worked.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:41 am

Neikan looked lazily back at Kira. "He's talking about reawakening us..." he said lowly, as if that explained everything.

Kibatsu just sighed and closed his eyes. Always troublesome Saigo was. "He'll be fine for now...he'll answer me when I call him again...until things are ready, he'll keep playing that game of hide and seek of his..." he told Sasha lowly as he walked back over to their table and just sat down. But after a few seconds, he looked back up at a confused Kira and Aoi. "I will perform the ceremony to bring all of your true selves back. Your bodies will remain, however, your physical looks will change to match your true self...the only name to be changing is the last names and Zero will return to Saigo..." he explained lowly as he sat down, and then looked back at Akumu. "Speaking of the ceremony,,,have you done what I asked and gathered the stuff?"

Akumu sighed and opened an eye to look lazily at Kibatsu. Since when had he left himself become Kibatsu's dog? "Yeah...it's all waiting at the old castle site, guarded by Kyoki and Mujo..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:36 pm

Kira shook his head. "Re-awoken, Zero will return to Saigo......none of this I'm sorry is making any sense at all. You're talking like.....we're none of us whole." Kira shook his head utterly and completely confused to say the least. Like each of them were......fractured and Neikan was utterly fine with this and Neikan usually never put up with anything like this at all. He glanced at Akumu. "You.....your okay with all of this?"

Sasha sighed and shifted looking at Kira and Aoi even seeing Zero utterly change right before there eyes at least personality wise and they were still hesitant and confused. He glanced back at him then at Aoi and Kira before looking at Neikan. Then looked at Kibatsu. "You're expecting him to fight you at some point aren't you?" He asked meaning Zero or Saigo. Then glanced over at Kira and Aoi. "But for now it's getting them to understand what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:30 am

Kibatsu looked back at Sasha and smirked. "It wouldn't be Saigo if he didn't cause me trouble with every breath he took...it's his symbol...his emotion...what he embodies...without that anger, he is not a Takusen..." Kibatsu explained lowly as he looked back at Kira and Aoi. Aoi was calm, and growing calmer by the moment. Part of him, the wisdom in him, knew that he was somehow incomplete, even still and he was growing aware, slowly, that he was about to be truly saved.

Kibatsu then turned his attention to Neikan, who simply sighed and turned, bodily to face his brothers. "It's the truth. A horrible truth I've been living with for centuries. I was the first of us all to awake from the slumber, the spell that they had all bonded us with...turned us into mere fractions of ourselves with...our instincts told us to seek one another out, no matter how many bodies we had to go through, no matter how many life times or fates...but we were sleeping...deep inside our own bodies..." Neikan explained lowly as he looked at Aoi and then at Kira.

"All along, the feeling that Aoi had held within his heart, that he was incomplete no matter what he done...it was right...and I wasn't able to say a word. The spell forbid it and silenced me every time I tried to say something...I have lived centuries as Neikan Chi...however, my true name...it is Neikan Takusen-" he was cut off by Kibatsu, who quickly picked up where Neikan left off.

"the second eldest of the Takusen brothers...Rei, or as you know him currently, Aoi is the third eldest, followed by Kirameku, then lastly...the youngest of the five, Saigo...our family is the only remaining family of True Originals...and until now, I was the only surviving member...soon, you will all become your true selves and once again become my little brothers...all whom I adore and greatly miss..." Kibatsu finished, looking to Aoi who had closed his eyes and listened in silence.

"Rei...my true name...it sounds so proper...and my nightmares...they were never truly nightmares...they were memories....memories of how I died...my true death... the reality I had fabricated within the game...it was from memory...the people, the faces...the castles and places...I had once known all of those faces in my past...I am..."

"The son of Baphomet...and I have come to bring my brothers, who have been suffering greatly, their true peace...."

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:42 am

Kira looked at all of them this was soo much to take in and he wasn't sure what to believe. He felt wrong always felt wrong like something was missing. But he didn't know wasn't sure something in him was afraid. But then again he was more of a lover then a fighter always had been but that didn't mean for a moment that Kira couldn't fight. Kira looked at Neikan and then at Aoi who seemed to be adjusting to this rather well and then glanced over at Zero who seemed to be sleeping before looking back at Kibatsu. "So....it's you then Aoi, or Rei, Neikan, myself and then Zero or rather Saigo....." He said lowly softly. Nervous frightened as if something was enough to worry him.

"Kirameku Takusen." Saigo said sighing and sitting up napping was impossible or 'hiding' as Kibatsu liked to call it. "If my damn memory isn't shot it's natural for you to be nervous, you were always the gentle one." Saigo stood up out of the chair too tired to be angry at the moment and yet there was something that more that would not allow him to sleep even for a moment. He walked over to Akumu and looked up at him. Looked into those crimson eyes of his and sighed.

"Everyone is Alone. Everyone is Empty. People no longer have need of others. You can always find a spare for any replacement. Any relationship can be replaced. I hate such a boring world like that......a world so meaningless."" Saigo said softly lowly as he looked at him. "You are not and have never been replaceable to me. Are you staying ..... .......Akumu?" He asked the question he needed to ask tribute aside he needed to hear the words.....needed.....something about the idea of Akumu leaving would break him. Not after he just came back. With me.....was the words that froze in this throat unable to ask...

Sasha sighed as he looked at them all. "Family..." He mused he hadn't had a nice one.....the only good family he had until now was Kibatsu himself and.....he had hated him because of a lie for the longest time. He looked down then blinked when a gentle hand landed on his.

"Everything I have is scattered at the moment, my memories but I can tell you this much. Being part of this family means being accepted no matter what." Kira said softly gently warmly as he looked at the worried young man. "Because 'Sasha is Sasha' and that is all that will matter to us. Nothing else."

Sasha shook his head as he looked down at the hand on his. "You don't know me how can you say such a thing with such confidence?"

Kira being well Kira looked at him confused. "I don't understand...." How could he be anything but sure and confident on that?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:47 pm

Kibatsu looked at Kira and smiled warmly at him. "The order of us doesn't matter. What does matter, is the fact that I've found my brothers...and wish to once again become a family with them...I have left my home in Russia for this reunion, and will be leaving that life behind in order to rejoin with my beloved baby brothers..." he said and turned to look at Neikan who sighed and closed his eyes.

"Your memories are not scattered...they were locked away, and will only awaken when the lock is opened...through the ceremony that is required to return all of us to our true selves...." Neikan explained lowly, but didn't say any more than that, didn't want to upset Kira, who was the softest and most gentle of them.

Aoi, opening his eyes to look at Sasha, responded to Sasha's question, "It is never a matter of knowing a person...it's a matter of being able to see into that person's heart...knowing that a person, no matter how dark they appear, is truly a great one...and believing it with all of your might..."

Aoi then looked over at Akumu and smiled, his words not aimed just at Sasha, but at Akumu and Zero as well. To love someone no matter their mistakes, no matter what they do to you...it was a true gift, and one that wasn't easily tossed away.

Akumu sighed and closed his eyes. Damn that Aoi...always making things so difficult for him to be even the slightest bit cruel...

"I never planned on leaving you...not completely..." he answered Saigo, or was it still Zero? He no longer understood who he was truly speaking to, all he knew was...he had to answer. "I left Japan to find Kibatsu there...to get the cure...to help you feel better...but...I ended up becoming one of his dogs...searching Russia- hell, the world, for the things he needed to see his brothers again...I never left...just went searching...for the answers to everything...to my problems, your problems...everyone's problems...and I found them...I love Zero...I love Saigo...and would never leave you....never..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:00 am

Kira nodded and looked at them all they were all brothers and they were lovers and that seemed to be alright all the way around but he did glance at Aoi a moment longer no was it Rei that was soo confusing and yet. He took a deep breath as he looked at Kibatsu. "Even if we go through the ceremony......we won't be...." Whole. There memories yes but there bodies at least his and Rei's had been broken. "Will it hurt...." he asked as if an afterthought. Of course that might just concern Kibatsu since Kira was a well known masochist.......the more you hurt him the more he got off on it or at least that was the way it should be....

Sasha nodded as he listened not really sure what else to say and no one seemed to want to upest Kira right now.

Saigo, "It....doesn't matter what you call me.....Zero or Saigo. I'm both." He sighed as he heard his words and then shook his head. "I can be rather dense....I was so angry with his betrayal that I failed to realize that who was most important to me was right in front of me....." Saigo tipped his head and glanced back at the back of his eldest brothers head. "I'm taking my lover back your not sending him all over the world for all of you whims and fancies Kiba." Saigo said as he flipped off Kibatsu again....being well himself for one. "I can handle this.....this cursed illness it doesn't bother me......you disappearing again even for a moment that fucking bothers me." There a hint of his usual temper he was tired but he was starting to wake back up not awaken but become awake enough his temper was likely to get the better of him again. As he looked back at Akumu.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:10 am

Kibatsu closed his eyes for a moment before he shook his head. "The state of your current bodies doesn't matter. It will not change the ceremony at all. Your current stature, current body will only change as far as eye color, hair length and color, and emotional and mental state...as for the pain...well...there is only emotional pain for those who have that burden to bare...but tears are nothing compared to screams of agony..." he explained lowly as he looked at Saigo and returned the gesture without even blinking or flinching. It was as if nothing could effect Kibatsu.

Akumu chuckled and closed his eyes. "It's not his fault...I did it because I wanted to. I want to see you for all of your glory, and if I have to deal with that sour personality of yours...I at least want to deal with the whole package, not just some small aspect of it... As for your illness..Kibatsu will cure that as well as return you to your full state of self..." he answered Saigo lowly and smiled at him.

"But I do have to agree with you when you say you're rather dense...you certainly take a while to figure out what you want...but...I wouldn't have it any other way...because I love this man, I love both Zero and Saigo...I love this man with all of my heart and soul, and would give you the moon and stars if I but had the power..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:22 am

Kira nodded unaware of what he had lost with his death and what he would gain with his awakening but had to smile and chuckled as Kibatsu easily dealt with Zero as if his sour personality was something that Kibatsu rather enjoyed for all of his talk about royal airs as if he personally could really give a care less. "Alright."

Zero snorted. "Yeah yeah." he said about his being dense. "I know what I want.....I.....just don't realize to what degree until it's almost too late.......but you? You were always highly important to me..." He looked back at Akumu shaking his head and chuckling. "I love you too.....I longed to see you again if even for a moment so I'm not soo willingly to let anything whisk you aware on me again......as to the moon and the stars....there nice but I'll leave the moon to Kira.....I'd rather have you completely.You sure you want me whole my memories are still half asleep but from what I can tell I was a pain in the ass." And for Zero to be saying it......it meant he had been a real handful in the past.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:33 am

Kibatsu just chuckled and looked over at Saigo and Akumu. Something that needed to be settled without meddling, and he would sit idly by until they were done, as if he had not a care in the world.

Akumu just chuckled lowly. "I want everything about you...no matter the person you are deep inside...because you are my everything...I want all of you as a person, as a man, as my equal, as my lover...as the one that I have foolishly fallen in love with..." he told him lowly as he finally opened his eyes to look at Zero. "All of this time and you still don't understand how important you are to me...you're my world...and without you, there is no me...there is no man in my mirror...only darkness..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:41 am

Zero looked at him and sighed one hand going into his pocket the other? He reached up and cupped the side of Akumu's face. "I said I was dense I didn't say I didn't get it now.....I have a really good understanding of how much I mean to you. Because I know how much you mean to me Akumu. Which is why, before the ceremony before I fully awaken I wanted to be certain. Beyond a doubt.....because the man I was the man I will be returning to will never let you go if you stay by my side now."

Zero or perhaps rather Saigo. "I hate a world were relationships can be so easily replaced.....you'll walk equal to me there's no doubt there.....but what I'm trying to tell you is .....I won't let you disappear on me again.....I'll hunt you down no matter where you go and what I have to remove along the way to find you..... Don't worry about the darkness Akumu......I won't let it anywhere near you."

What ever else Zero was going to say or do and he had been about to kiss Akumu and make it point blank clear how he felt and that he did understand when the bell to the front door chimed and Saigo bowed his head slightly his hand now resting on Akumu's chest.

"Fuck it's monday..........I hate fucking Mondays...." He breathed as he glanced at th door.

Arashi walked in he was huge......at least 6'7, built like a moving tank and about as charming as a mold covered brick wall. His gaze traveled about the room before landing on Zero who looked annoyed.

"Ah there you are.....as lovely as always although you could loose the extra clothes." Arashi said shaking his head. Mind you Zero was in jeans and a cooks jacket with an apron over it....Arashi wanted the jeans jacket and everything gone underneath the apron leaving nothing but that on the slender man. "I doubt anyone would mind the look....then again I might."

"Fuck you asshole." Zero said stepping down and turning. "You know the fucking rules. If your not a paying customer get the hell out. And since I won't serve you your not a paying customer so GET THE HELL OUT!" Zero said in anger....cold anger any soft warmth was gone in that three seconds since the door chimed.

"Oh sweet Zero how your sharp words warm my heart. I know you simply play hard to get in order to make me want you that much more." Arashi said as he walked towards him ignoring Akumu.

"Are you fucking daft??? I want nothing to do with you." Zero said in anger.

"Oh no? That's not what you said last night Zero, your sweet cries were musical."

"Fuck no.......I think I'm gonna be sick....just the idea this guy is fantasizing about......." Zero said actually looking a bit green. "I told you I'm not fucking interested now get the hell out!"

Arashi actually paused and looked at him narrowing his eyes when he noted Zero's hand resting against Akumu's shirt.

"Who is this? Who is the filthy tart who thinks they have a right touch Zero? If it's not bad enough that scum Aku-whatever left him and makes Zero suffer in waiting. No....I will not allow another to have my sweet Zero. This Akumu.....he is filth Zero I have proven that I am a far better match for you." Arashi said and shushed Zero waving his hand in the air after all he would have Zero not Akumu, of course he had no idea that it was Akumu who was standing there with Zero.

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:43 am

He stood, pushing Zero down into the booth, and turned to look at the man with a rather cold, emotionless look. Appearing more like cold, hard stone than a man. "I'm the trash...and I could care less who you are...the simple fact that you have been trying to replace me...is enough to end your life..." he said lowly, coldly, almost completely emotionlessly. The only small hint of emotion left? Cold anger.

"The fact that you have so much as fantasized about touching Zero...requires that I end your life early...a mere two weeks...but regardless...It has become forfeit..." he told the man lowly, his gaze fixated on him as he held out his hand to the side, summoning his scythe to his side.

"And this trash...has a name...it's Akumu...now...watch as I paint the streets with your blood..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:04 am

Zero sat down as he was pushed down into the both not fighting back. Heck he knew summoning the gun creating it earlier had cost him he was tired and doubted he'd be able to summon that let alone call up the energy to summon his scythe. No he sat there and watched.

"A mere two weeks early you are funny. So your Akumu? Your the one sweet Zero has denied all other suitors to wait for. A pathetic being like you what do you have to give him nothing but suffering and more sorrow." Arashi said as he looked at Akumu holding his hand out to the side as black flames wrapped around it and seared the air. "I will give him whatever he desires. I would never leave him never make him suffer in waiting for me. His anger I find adorable. Like a sweet cry for attention and love. And I have had his love that sweet aggression in the most intimate of ways.... Arashi said talking like he and Zero had done something wicked in the bedroom together......although what he was referring to? Zero beat the shit out of him and then kicked him out into the streets while wearing steal toed boots the sound of bones breaking had brought a wicked cruel smile to Zero's face as Arashi had bounced and slammed into a car. And still this man came back....

Saigo groaned. "If he doesn't shut up I'm gonna puke." He muttered. "I've told the asshole a thousand times already, it didn't matter how long it was I'm waiting for Akumu to return." he dropped his head in his hand so that his chin rested on his palm.

Arashi shook his head. "Paint the streets with my blood no I think not. I will end you and rightfully claim sweet Zero for myself. Don't worry my beautiful pet, soon I will end this cur who thinks for a moment that he can walk back into your life and hurt you again."

Saigo was certain that puking soon was in his near future he was soo thankful Akumu was never the mushy sort spitting out 'My sweet this, my beloved that. Prance around like a naked fool for my personal amusement shit.' Although to see this cold anger to see Akumu having found himself past all of the shit in there past was refreshing. And then the black flames were flying at Akumu as the Vampire who sought out Zero was determined to turn Akumu into a crispy critter too bad for him Reapers couldn't be killed by anything other then another reaper Weapon unless like Zero they had a virus eating away at them. "Shit are you stupid.........I want him here as you put it 'ruining' my life.....I hate it when he's not here." Zero grumbled annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:36 am

Akumu tilted his head to the side and let a dark smile creep across his features. "As I said before...I don't know who you are...but..." he mused lowly, holding out his hand and swiped away the flames, putting them out as soon as they began. "You're going to die..." he finished lowly, not once moving or even seeming to bat a single eyelash.

"I do hope you're done playing around...I want to see you get serious...or was it...that's all you could do?" he mused lowly, having simply taken a single step, clearing the distance in a single heart beat. So close to the man that he was nearly touching him.

"Your tactics are childish and pointless..." he told him lowly, closing his eyes.

Opening his eyes, he tilted his head to the side again, looking up at the taller man and spoke to him again, "Hell...it's where you'll be going. To be punished for all eternity in the winds of Lust; Eyes sewn shut, never to see the one you Envied and the one you lusted for, body left as nothing but a gray shadow for other wanders to trample on as you lie face down on the cliffs of Avarice." he told him lowly, foreseeing his future path in Hell.

"He who longs is he who Lusts...he who sees is he who Envies...he who is seen is he who is Greedy...never will you see, never will you desire, and never...will you be seen..." Akumu told him lowly as he brought up his hand, pulling the towering man down to his knees with a simple tug.

"Foolish man who believed that he who lusted, envied, and tainted himself with greed could reside in this world...this is your end..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:48 am

Arashi wasn't happy he didn't stand a chance against this guy. Zero batted away his power heck he couldn't even get it to surface around him but this....not only had it surfaced but it had been swatted away like it was nothing.

"I am greedy? I am lustful no. I simply desire to bring happiness back to him after you so recklessly tore it away." He said grabbing Akumu's wrist and once again summoning the flames that was his power and he was trying to use it to defend himself unfortunately for him it wasn't much.

"I do not lust after him I love him. I do not envy you what is there to envy of a fool who walks out and abandons the one he loves nothing? I am not being greedy in wanting to be seen by him. What gives you the right to think you can just do what you want huh? You who are nothing but filth and trash a worthless boy who comes here seeking what he threw away." Arashi said as he narrowed his eyes and looked at him.

"Once again I will say it. I will never throw him away."

"Wow so now I've become trash? That's good to know oh well." Zero said opening an eye and glancing over he had already known this was no contest. "I will give you this much your either insanely stupid or to scared to think straight most people don't sit there and insult death when he's come to collect." Zero said shrugging and leaned back before giving a lazy smile and flipping the guy off. "You never got it I didn't wait for him because I had to, I waited because I was counting on him coming back....that it wasn't over between us. That *I* hadn't shoved away the one I love. By the way....you keep calling him trash you stupid shit.....Akumu isn't trash, he's my most treasured lover."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:05 am

Akumu smirked, actually chuckling at the man's words and his poor attempt to fight back. Once Death himself, and still able to become him, Akumu was by far nothing to toy with. "Foolish man who was once human...I can do exactly as I please...I was born a Reaper...I am Death's lover..." he told him lowly as he slid his hand up to the man's throat, gripping it tightly.

No pain, no injuries, nothing. Not a single trace of the black flames that the man had tried to burn Akumu with. "Foolish man who is blinded by his own Vanity...I didn't leave anyone. I went searching for a cure to the man I love's illness...and I found it...what have you and your so-called love given him?" he questioned lowly, holding his giant scythe in one hand.

"I've given him his family back, given him an end to his pain...what have you given to him?! You've given him nothing! All you have is blind emotions that will never be recognized..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extended Family   

Back to top Go down

Extended Family
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next