Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transfering in the Sun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

Transfering in the Sun - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:17 pm

After feeding, Yanki sighed and sat up. Sleep was nearly impossible when Kuri kept talking to him. "If it were needed to save your life...then yes...I would offer it..." he said lowly, holding his head. He had a headache from hell now. Sleep was becoming less and less possible for him, and the less he slept, the worse his head hurt. "If you weren't dying...then no...you can go fuck yourself..." he said and let his hand drop into his lap as he looked at Kuri with those ever defiant eyes of his.

But when they arrived at the school, Yanki sighed as he got out and shoved his hands in his pockets and began to follow Kuri. "Whatever..." he said lowly in an indifferent tone. Even though he sounded like he didn't care, he was actually just being observant. Learning his surroundings and studying the situation.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:14 am

Kuri snorted as he walked along towards where Ketsu was. Although he did cast a sidelong glance at Yanki. Like his brother his body held a fully acessable memory of every power he used from another. Lifting on hand as he walked two sphere's of light formed and then circled him....although he hadn't before now he was now borrowing Kyoko's powers since she was in this school.

Kuri glanced down though as a fragile looking blonde slammed bodily into him clinging for dear life.

Sei looked up at Kuri. Although the sexual tension in Kuri was so high on could cut it with a knife, and he was currently working on healing one of the ones with him....Sei was terrified he had gotten himself seperated from Ketsu and swore he saw some men from the Chinese mafia close by. Anyone else but Kuri being this sexually tense he would avoid them.

The goons in question arrived with none other then Ketsu himself. Sei looked up and moved to leave Kuri's side, Kuri though pulled his gun switched it from his right hand to his left pulled Sei back to him against his right side and fired once all in one fluid motion, the bullet piercing his brother through the center of his head causing him to fall over dead. To all gathered the men who worked for them Yura, Sei and no doubt Yanki it looked like Kuri had just gone and betrayed his own older brother.

Sei looked at where Ketsu fell and then up at Kuri...."No....why......why Kuri.......why did you.....You killed....why did you kill Ketsu" he said as tears began to fall why would Kuri kill Ketsu....

Kuri though looked sidelong at Yanki. "Your headache should be gone now." he said as he cut off the power he had been using to get rid of it and then sighed. "If you want to prove your worth and caliber to him beyond a doubt I suggest taking this chance to clean up trash.....after all he's watching...." Kuri said in a cold flat dead tone to say that he was caring was true but he was also cold as ice.......although he had to give the vampire credit since he still looked like Ketsu, oh he had copied him well enough, more then well enough to fool almost everyone he met problem was......although he copied Hiketsu or what everyone believed to be Hiketsu there was nothing of Sarubia Hitogoroshi in that gaze, in that presence........The eyes didn't match up to his brother at all Hiketsu still had this thing with loosing what was his and the way the Chinese were looking at Sei spoke volumes it was as if he had traded Sei for a contract and Kuri knew without any words being spoken to him that Ketsu would never in a million years no matter the price trade off Sei....Sei was his, his to protect his to keep safe. Kuri knew Ketsu was close by watching all of this.....but he was certainly not the bastard on the ground falling to ashes.

He glanced at the men. "It was a nice try......wasn't it Aniki?" He asked the air......fully expecting his brother to answer or ignore him. Sei blinked and looked up at him.

"You fool you just killed your own brother, we came to an agreement Seion would be returned to our care and our families would work together. With the understanding that no harm would come to Seion." The one said smirking.

Kuri didn't bother humoring that with an answer since the members of the Yakuza who were forever faithful to Sarubia, or Hiketsu now it didn't matter the name had moved to surround Kuri believing that he had just committed the ultimate betrayal.Each with there powers surfacing each ready to take down the young Hitogoroshi who had killed Hiketsu who they all loved and the Chinese Mafia that was there was loving it......figuring Kuri had just sentenced himself to death. For killing his brother.

"Killed my brother then........I should give him a proper apology." Kuri said in a low tone..........and knowing his luck later tonight Ketsu just might make him apologize for without a second thought killing 'him'. "But that thing on the ground is not nor can it ever hope to be my Aniki. You see.......you said he'd give up Seion that thing down there.......and well nobody takes what belongs to Hiketsu. Nor would he give Seion away. That's not his style."

((A/N: If I wrote us into a corner let me know and I'll edit.))
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:28 am

"Take out the trash? That's not much of a task...especially considering how low level they are...but as you wish..." Yanki said lowly, shrugging as he pointed his finger at one of the men who has been deemed 'trash'. "Since you're not worth wasting precious time on, I'll end this quickly so that I can get on with my day..." he told the one he was pointing at lowly. His stance obviously said that he couldn't give a damn about if they attacked him or simply stood there while he ended things. Arms crossed, finger pointed at the 'trash', he looked like a simple punk from another school who had come there to pick a fight. 

Smirking as the one he had been aiming at started to try and attack, he fired off a small beam from the tip of his finger and watched as nothing, not even ashes were left. "I did tell you that you're low level...this just proved my point...oh well...if the trash needs to be taken out, I supposed I can't argue..." he said, shrugging as he pointed at another one and fired that same beam, and again and again until there were no longer any 'trash' left to be taken care of expect for what Yanki suspected to be the 'boss' of the rest of the idiots. "Would you like to finish this one before I do? After all, they're on your turf...." Yanki asked lowly, eyes closed as if he didn't even need to see to attack. To be more precise, it was simply that he didn't care enough to open his eyes.

Chuckling lowly, Ketsu surfaced out of the shadows. "My my...you're certainly an interesting one..." Ketsu mused lowly as he looked at Yanki with those seemingly unfitting light blue eyes of his and then over at Kuri. "That wasn't even a good try...they were sloppy and made it so obvious that I didn't even feel the need to pay them a visit" Ketsu told Kuri lowly and sighed, turning his attention back to Yanki. "Feel free to end him if you like. I'm merely observing for now...after all...I want to see how well you can get rid of trash..." Ketsu said lowly, shrugging it off as if it were simply a game to him. And if one were to be honest, it was all just a game to him.

Smirking, Yanki opened his eyes and looked at Ketsu. "Interesting doesn't quite describe me, but I'll take the compliment anyway..." he told Ketsu and brought up his arm, letting the bne break through the skin as it formed into one of his favorite weapons. A bone blade. Moving, he vanished and reappeared, slashing the Chinese mafia member in half and he turned, licking the blood from his arm, the ashes falling like snow around his feet.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 9:13 am

"Beyond Sloppy actually, but I meant for as disorganized in there attempts as they usually are it was a nice attempt........weak but nice." Kuri said shrugging as Sei moved from being tucked into his side to rush over to Ketsu where he truly felt safe. He moved to hide just behind him feeling horrible for getting lost.

Kuri though looked at the end of the trash and sighed shaking his head. "Interesting......." he mused recalling what he had written in his text but moved over to Ketsu as well and leaned up to whisper in his brothers ear telling him the reason for being tardy and what Yanki had laced through his blood. Although Yanki didn't seem all that inclined to leave Yura behind. Not that Kuri overly cared.

Yura looked over at the last of the Mafia members who was cut in half by Yanki before glancing back at the brothers and Sei. How Kuri had known before the man even said anything was beyond him that that figure had not been Ketsu.

Kuri glanced at Yura. "They can try to mirror my Aniki all they like.......truthfully many have tried, but Ketsu is not someone that can be mirrored."

Yura nodded and closed his eyes simply waiting. This all had to do with Yanki they had come looking for him he simply choose to remain beside Yanki no matter what. 

Sei looked up at Ketsu and then down again. "I....I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:28 am

"It was useless never the less. Any attempt they make to get close to me is pointless...and any attempt they make to get close to you or Sei is even more pointless..." Ketsu said lowly as he looked at the ashes and then at Yanki and smirked as Kuri whispered in his ear. "Oh? He can can he? How amusing...I'll certainly have to try that out sometime soon...it sounds like a blast..." Ketsu told Kuri lowly as he kept his eyes fixed on Yanki.

Yanki just closed his eyes and sighed as he sat down in the middle of the school's courtyard, legs crossed and eyes closed. It was as if he were simply going to go to sleep right there. "No one can imitate a man who once lived as Sarubia Hitogoroshi....no one can imitate the soul of a man who has no restraints, nothing to keep him from doing whatever he desires...no one...can imitate the man who was the only gang leader allowed to live, the man who became Aoi's soldier..." Yanki said lowly, eyes still closed as he sat there. "No one can imitate a soul...and no one can ever have the same eyes...the eyes of a man who has seen so much more pain and death than you could ever imagine...over 14 centuries he's lived...and over those 14 centuries, he's been one of the most feared men in Japan...not even now will the elders utter the name...Sarubia Hitogoroshi...and now...Hiketsu Katachi..." Yanki explained, basically telling Ketu's story in a very short, condensed version.

Sighing, Ketsu closed his eyes and shook his head. "I have lived for quite a while...working with Aoi and making sure my family was protected...but...that name...it died along with that man all of those years ago..." Ketsu told Yanki lowly as he looked down at him and then at Sei, who clung to him as usual, and smiled. "Nothing to be sorry for Sei..." he said lowly, gently and patted his head lightly and then turned his attention back to Yanki, his expression becoming serious.

"Now...Yanki...since you have come here, I assume your answer will be most pleasing...after all, you're very well adapted, and very skilled. You would be most welcomed among the family..." Ketsu said lowly, finally getting down to business. 

Yanki finally opened his eyes to look up at Ketsu. "I have indeed come all of this way in response to your request...however, I will tell you up front. Do not expect my undying loyalty the moment I sign my name....my loyalty is earned...I will do as you ask, when you ask it of me, but for me to die for you without my full trust and loyalty...I refuse to do as such...when you have earned such loyalty, I will let you know...until then, don't hold your expectations too high...you may be disappointed..." 

Chuckling lowly, Ketsu licked his lips and sat down on the ground in front of Yanki. For Ketsu to get down at an equal level with someone, it either meant he truly respected them, or he truly loved and trusted them. Either way, this was indeed a rare sight to see. "Indeed...I expect nothing less from a man like yourself...after all...you're quite the legend yourself....and with that legend, comes great responsibility..." With that, Ketsu held out his hand to Kuri. "Give me the contract...this man is ready to become part of the family..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:46 am

Kuri nodded as Sei stayed close to Ketsu getting down on the ground with him when he sat down opposite of Yanki.  Yura had no overall desire to sit on the ground right now so he remained standing and watching that and so far this had little to nothing to do with him.

Kuri handed the documents to Ketsu as asked of him looking down at the sight before him. He wasn't overly sure what Yura's skills were since the kid tended to fly under the radar for the most part but Yanki was indeed a legend at his age. There wasn't many in the underground that didn't know Yanki's name as well as that of his brother.

Sei looked at Ketsu and nodded although he stayed happily close to his side. Nothing to be sorry for and at times it amazed him that he was considered in Ketsu's inner circle since he was not a warrior by any stretch of the imagination.

Several of the more obnoxious students looked at the sight and figured that they'd get to see of all things A Hitogoroshi on his knees begging as they surrounded the sight before them and one spoke up.

"Hey Ketsu you really gonna let Kuri get away with that, even if that guy was pretending to be you he shot your image your likeness without soo much as hesitating. He said he'd have to apologize for shooting 'you' so to speak. Aren't you going to make him properly apologize to you?" One of the students asked smirking. They figured it would be done now Kuri on his knees hands held up before him begging or even complete submission face down to the ground begging his beg brother to forgive him for shooting his image in cold blood like that.

Kuri held out the papers ignoring them. He doubted Ketsu would have him apologize here publicly......and he was a bit distracted at the moment to boot floating somewhere on cloud nine, his hunger sedated at the moment and just sorta floating along....it was incredible really.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:04 am

Ketsu just barely glanced up at the other students. They were nothing but ants, so they were nothing to worry about. He'd be wasting his time anyway. "I'm sure you've heard of how to sign this, correct?" Ketsu asked Yanki lowly as he handed him the contract. 

Taking the contract, Yanki just sighed a little and brought his finger up to his mouth and sank a fang into the tip of it, and watched as the blood began to form a droplet and then began to flow more freely. "I've known for centuries now...and wondered when the day would come that you'd finally become interested in me and ask me to join you... Yanki told him lowly and brought his finger down and signed his name. 

Taking the contract back, Ketsu chuckled lowly and stood up, Yanki following suit. "Yanki, if they're annoying you...please...by all means...shut them up.." Ketsu told him lowly and handed the signed contract back to Kuri.

Licking his lips, Yanki turned his head towards the students. "Oh? You mean I get permission to end them if I so please? How amusing..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:12 am

The students blanched. "Come on I mean Kuri did say he'd apologize to you and he isn't holding up his end of the agreement." the kid said shifting about not at all happy about this.

Kuri glanced over at him and sighed as he took the contract putting it away for safe keeping really they were idiots when Ketsu said something like that no one would stop them from carrying through on the action.

Yura glanced over at them then away none of this really had anything to do with him. He wasn't the one that Ketsu was interested in and Yura wasn't interested in seeing Kuri be punished or whatever it didn't really matter to him. He was just along for the ride at this point. The kid pointed at Kuri thought not really wanting to let it go.

"Nothing worse then someone who doesn't do what he said he'd do he said he'd......" The conversation or the kid was silenced by a figure with long purple hair landing on him and driving him face first into the ground.

Himi looked down at the annoying kid as he stood there sighing. "Damn....annoying fucking brat next time you wanna be a pissy bitch do it where I'm not sleeping." he said annoyed lunch time so yeah.........he was camping out in the tree taking a nap and being lazy.

Although Himi did look up at Ketsu Kuri and the others before shaking his head. "Hey asshole what is this fucker here whining about?"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:27 am

Sighing, Ketsu dusted himself off as he looked at Himi. "He's whimpering around about Kuri not apologizing for shooting my look alike in the head without hesitation...though what he doesn't realize is that if he would have hesitated, he is worthless to me..." he said lowly, shrugging a little. "Besides...he'll be apologizing at home...so...Kuri, how many do you have this time? Two or three?" Ketsu asked lowly, not bothering to turn and face his younger brother.

Yanki just sighed and sort of 'pouted' as he looked at the one on the ground now. It was no fun if others got in his way, but he couldn't attack that one unless told to...and from the looks of things, Ketsu knew that one...so it was likely not going to happen that way.

Last edited by Aoi on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:34 am

Himi chuckled as he stepped off of the idiot on the ground. "Yeah well no accounting for idiots." he said shrugging and shoving his hands in his pockets then turned his wrist and sighed. "Fucker....I swear that stupid little twerp likes to make my life more difficult." he said needing to find Jaycen before the idiot picked a fight again. One of these days he really should let the little human fool fight his own battles. Although he did pause and glance at Kuri.

Kuri was only half paying attention he really needed to come down off of that release they were talking about him. About the fact that he shot and killed his brothers look alike without hesitation if only the idiot on the ground knew Ketsu had brought Kuri up that way. Do not hesitate and he never did. Something about apologize when they got home how many...."I have Four" he answered in his head for some reason it translated out to how many piercings did he have well three in his tongue one in the lower lip although he wore a skin toned spacer to hide the one at his lip......the dual ball hoop was in a case in his pocket....of course he never used that one before.....at least not with Ketsu.....heck if he could wrap his mind around it he'd realize his Aniki didn't know about the fourth piercing he knew he had either two or three of them.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:01 am

Ketsu just sighed and closed his eyes. "If he didn't make your life more difficult, he wouldn't be human...nor would he always manage to keep your attention...which is really all he desires.." he explained lowly, but attention was caught by Kuri's words, and he turned his head to look back at Kuri. "Four? When did you get the fourth one and why the hell wasn't I informed?" Ketsu asked as he looked at Kuri. 

Yanki chuckled lowly at Kuri's reply. The number was amusing, since he was in the same boat. He had both ears gagued, his lower lip pierced, and his radix pierced. Yanki was certainly no stranger to the piercing gun. "That's certainly entertaining...I'll have to get some more one day...can't let Kuri take over my look after all...I'm the no good punk, not him."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:08 am

Himi looked over his shoulder at Ketsu and chuckled. "If he wasn't being a pain in the ass he'd be boring and I hate boring so...." He said but at the same token he didn't have to be such a huge pain in the ass either. Himi shrugged and waved walking off oh yeah Kuri was in trouble now and as much as he'd like to stick around and see what happened he really did need to find his human.

Kuri shifted as he looked at his brother. "A while ago...." he said lightly lowly closing his eyes. "I.....have a spacer in now." not the earring that would give it away not that he was going to be allowed to not have it in now. He had a pretty good feeling Ketsu was gonna make him pay up for hiding it from him. "It....was done....a  long time ago Aniki....." Long......back when Crusher was still alive and before Sarubia died....for sure. Although Kuri shifted.....oh yeah was he certain he was in trouble now the shooting Ketsu's double easily forgiven it was what he was trained to do....hiding this? For as long as he had been not so much and it wasn't even that Kuri really had been hiding it. He......just sorta put the spacer in and never really thought changing it over since.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transfering in the Sun
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Yokohama-
Jump to: