Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transfering in the Sun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Transfering in the Sun - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:50 am

Yura walked over and sat down next to Yanki this had to do with him and not with Yura himself and so he was more then willing to sit beside him quietly.

Kuri smirked the kid didn't mince words. Didn't waste time getting to the point and didn't tip toe around him and for that Kuri was amused. "Ketsu doesn't waste my time on just anything or send me out for just anyone ever. It's only once turn it down and he'll never offer it a second time."

Kuri said as he seemed to gracefully drop to the ground and sit down easily enough lazily one arm draped over a knee as he looked at Yanki bemused. "Ketsu wants you to become part of his inner circle Yanki answering to him and him alone, but in exchange you do as he wants when he wants." Kuri said bluntly in return.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:13 am

Yanki smirked and chuckled as he sat there under the tree. "Inner circle? Ah...You mean the one where you, Seion and Kuruta sit, correct?" he mused lowly as he looked directly at Kuri. It wasn't a matter of what he was being offered really, it was a matter of how much or how little Kestu thought of his power, skill, and ability. If Ketsu offered him anything but the best, he was seen as weak. That meant that Ketsu thought little of him and therefore, made Ketsu not worth his time. Though the offer amused and enthused Yanki completely.

"As for doing what he wants when he wants...that is a matter that is out of my hands. I can do as he asks if it involves killing or something like that...but giving my blood, body, heart, and soul to him...well...he'll have to earn that loyalty..." Yanki explained lowly as he sat there. Firm, demanding, and aware of what he wanted. Yanki wasn't easy to deal with, nor was he easy to make waver. If Ketsu truly wanted him, he would have to work for it.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:20 am

Kuri looked at Yanki and smirked as he leaned forwards. "The first is exactly as you said the other..........well Ketsu is an interesting man he'll earn what he wants it's as simple as that so are you in or out Yanki." Kuri said smoothly. "Any particulars you'd have to take up with Ketsu himself. I've only come to deliver the message and offer. And your answer......he'll hear it himself from you after school.........." Kuri tossed the card with the location to meet Ketsu at. "He'll be expecting you."

Kuri stood getting ready to leave he wasn't interested in the kids answer the one who was was Ketsu. Kuri had done his job and was fully intending on leaving. He was getting hungry and well the scent of the lunch being made here was making his stomach churn........he didn't know what they were cooking and although he ate human food regularly that wasn't what his body was craving which meant it was probably hopefully blood......hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:29 am

"It's not a matter of interesting or not...it's a matter of how he wants to use me..." he said lowly as he caught the card and slid it in his pocket. "If he will use me for less than what I'm capable of...he is of no use to me..." he told Kuris lowly as he stood up and looked at the man.

"But for now...I'll hear what he has to say...I'll give him my answer then..." he said lowly as he put his hands in his pockets and began to walk. "Oh...by the way...if you like...you can take mine..." he said, pausing only a few feet away from Kuri. "I can help you with anything you desire...and you will understand why I say nothing but the best or it's not worth my time..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:32 am

Kuri looked over at him. "I'm afraid I need a bit more then just that........" Kuri said since he was offering blood but if he took just blood it would leave him aching and his body crippling up with the need for the other end of that package. Blood and Sex walked hand in hand with Kuri. "Are you certain you want to offer it?"

Yura was quiet as he watched he was left out of this of course the one they wanted was Yanki but it didn't matter although he wasn't looking for trouble he wouldn't leave Yanki either.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:44 am

Yanki chuckled lowly as he moved over to Kuri, only inches away from him. "I said...You can have mine. That was not a request..." he said lowly as he stared at Kuri. Unafraid, and as bold as ever. If Kuri needed to feed, if he needed food, Yanki would not hesitate to give it to him.

"If I wasn't certain, I would not have spoke up about it. As for what you need...I can give you everything you need..." he told Kuri as he brought his wrist up to his mouth and dug his fangs into the bare flesh, tearing into it as if it were nothing. To so willingly and openly offer his blood to another...it was bold and perhaps a bit brave for Yanki. For him, who feared being rejected all of his life...this took a lot of bravery.

When he held the bleeding wrist out to Kuri, he looked at him and licked his lips. "As you drink...you will understand..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:47 am

Kuri nodded he'd deal with Ketsu being irritated later right now the scent of blood was far too alluring for him. He nodded. "Alright." he said and took the offered wrist.

Yura watched as Kuri began to drink to take in what was offered to him.

Kuri drank but as he drank he could feel his body the heat and tension beginning to build the need for more then just blood.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:51 am

Yanki simply closed his eyes and put a hand on Kuri's head. An encouragement to keep drinking. If he stopped now, he would still be unsatisfied and despite Yanki's seemingly bad personality, he was actually quite the caring person when he was given the chance to be.

"Keep drinking. If you stop, you won't get what you want..." he told Kuri lowly, reassuring him once again.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:53 am

Kuri rolled an eye up and yet he did as asked and kept drinking kept taking what he needed in blood but as he did his body began to respond as if........he was doing more then just taking in blood. His breathing began to deepen out and the beating heart in his chest changed it's pace to match as if he was engaged in other activities.

Yura stood back watching not sure what was going on but trusting in Yanki.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:57 am

Yanki chuckled lowly as he kept his hand there. "There...like that..." he told Kuri lowly as he kept his eyes closed, almost relishing in the sensation of being fed from. Almost. If it was Yura, he would most certainly be relishing in the sensation, but it wasn't Yura, so he found himself just simply waiting.

Though truth be told, Yanki had already known what it was that Kuri had been asking for. But the interesting thing about Yanki? He didn't have to offer up his body to satisfy his 'partner'. His blood alone was enough to give his 'partner' what they desired.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:00 am

Kuri continued to drink his body tensing coiling up as if he was in the middle of satisfying the second hunger that piggy backed the blood that he need in conjunction with it. Hearing the encouragement Kuri's breathing became almost completely labored as he felt the heat coiling in his stomach felt things responding he was soo close.....to release at this point it wasn't even funny and yet Yanki had not once touched him.

Yura watched the words sounded dirty and yet he knew that Yanki was only encouraging him to keep taking the blood he needed to keep on feeding. To anyone else it would have sounded bad. And yet Yura understood completely.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:06 am

Opening his eyes, Yanki licked his lips and chuckled lowly. "Almost...just a bit more..." he said lowly, mumbling it as if he didn't want anyone else to hear. In fact, it was mumbled just because he was tired of speaking, and in all honesty, just simply getting tired. Using his powers were challenging enough as it was, but this? Well...combining biological functions and DNA was quite difficult, and draining.

Not once did he complain though. Even as the signs began to show, Yanki never once tried to stop Kuri. Instead, he kept his hand on his head to keep him there, to keep him from stopping. If he had to collapse to feed Kuri...then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:11 am

Kuri took more and then it hit all at once the hunger sedated as he found release mind blowing release swallowing up the last of what he needed as his body released all of the built of tension he almost staggered and feel it was absolutely mind blowing an had he not been touched physically except the hand on his head. Kuri released his arm after a moment breathing heavy labored and trying to catch his breath his eyes closed and head bowed. "Are you....alright?" he asked lowly hoarsely the amount Kuri took using his powers had to be a drain on him and then there was Kuri not only taking his blood but sexual energy as well.....and that had been simply channeled through his blood.

Yura watched if he needed to sit beside Yanki while Yanki himself got some rest so be it but for now he waited. Kuri though looked like he had just had a mind blowing release and by the scent in the air he had.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:17 am

Yanki just licked the remaining blood away from his wrist and sighed, watching as the wound healed. "I'm fine..." Yanki replied lowly as he took a deep breath, steadying himself before he he tried to move anymore. It took a lot of his energy to combine two completely opposite energies like that, but he could do it and as time passed, it would come to no longer bother him at all.

"My condition isn't something you need to worry about. If I'm injured or dying...it makes no difference. I chose to give you that...so it will be a demise of my own making should it cause my death..." he told him lowly as he sat down in the grass, no longer wanting to move. His body was heavy, and he was tired. But if he were required to, he would move the moment Kuri said the words.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:21 am

Kuri sat back he needed to recollect himself and nodded. "Fair enough." he said indifferently he had asked and gotten his answer that was all he needed. Kuri relaxed waiting for the hum of feeding to calm down the breathing and his heart beat to finish returning to normal.

Yura looked at Yanki as much as he wanted to offer his blood to him he had this feeling Yanki would say no so instead he simply choose to relax there and wait. He had no doubt they would be leaving soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:27 am

Sighing, Yanki closed his eyes. Tired. He was so tired...but he wouldn't sleep. Not until he had given his answer. He wouldn't rest unless he had spoken to Ketsu. Stubborn and opionated, Yanki would never let something just simply go unanswered or unfinished. It wasn't his style, and he would never stop unless he could no longer move, or were killed.

"Whenever you're ready...I'll go..." Yanki said lowly as he opened his eyes to look at Kuri. He couldn't look at Yura...not now. If he did, Yura would see it. Yura would see how tired he was and try to make him rest. He refused to stop until he had finished his end of the deal, until he spoke to Ketsu, he wouldn't stop.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:30 am

Kuri stood easily despite the state of his clothes and looked at him. "Then lets go." he said simply as he turned to begin walking snapping his fingers for the men standing guard to arrive........really he didn't need them but Ketsu wanted them there because Kuri could be hurt by others.

Yura knew he was tired had a really good feeling just how tired Yanki really was but he also knew how stubborn he could be and so let it go. Not wanting to argue with him he'd wait quietly for this to be done.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:38 am

Forcing himself to stand, he began to follow. His legs and arms felt heavy, but he forced himself to move. He himself would speak to Ketsu. Having Kuri deliver a message wasn't enough. Following through on his end of the deal was what Ketsu expected, and if he didn't go to meet him, Ketsu would be disappointed in him.

As he walked, he could tell the difference in his stride. When he was tired and weak, he was slow. When he was rested and well fed, he easily kept pace with everyone, if not in stride with others, he was ahead of them. It was frustrating to feel so tired and sluggish. He was too slow, and his body's reaction time was cut in half. If he were to try to fight now...he couldn't think about it. The pain he would cause Yura...he couldn't bring himself to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:42 am

Kuri didn't look back. "Bring the car around." he said to the men who nodded and moved off to get it although it took a few minutes when they arrived at the front gates the car was there and waiting and one of them held the door open.

Kuri climbed in and then looked back at the two boys. "Get in....where we're going is a great distance away." he said bluntly as he pulled out his cell and sent off one text, 'He's coming to talk to you you and he's..........interesting.' Before hitting send. And waiting for them.

Yura was worried he knew Yanki was moving slower and chances were would refuse any offer of assistance that Yura himself gave.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:57 am

Yanki just closed his eyes and said one word, "Damn." It was as if he didn't want help from anyone, not even Kuri. And if he were honest with himself, he didn't. He was too prideful for help from anyone. But as reluctant as he was, he got into the car and sat down, leaning his head back on the head rest and sighing, closing his eyes.

He didn't want to be helped, but he knew that Kuri would somehow coax him into it anyway. So for the sake of not wasting time arguing, he had gotten into the car. "Don't expect this often...I won't take help from others willingly..." he said lowly as he looked at Kuri, but felt himself trying to fall asleep before the car even began to move. He had miscalculated and used too much of his energy. Now he was so tired that it was taking all of his will just to stay awake long enough to speak.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:01 am

Kuri paused and looked at him as he lifted paper work once the car began moving. "Help? Don't make me laugh I'm not doing this to help you. I don't care to waste time getting to where we're going I have things I have to do." Kuri said without looking up from the paperwork. "If you want to get there on your own power fine........but just know Ketsu doesn't like being kept waiting."

Yura glanced over at Kuri before looking at Yanki. Kuri's tone was your an idiot if you think I'm going out of my way to help you. It was blunt and to the point it was like he was stepping into a whole different world.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:11 am

Yanki narrowed his eyes at Kuri. "You're full of shit...If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have asked me if I was ok, nor would you have offered me a ride...I'm not blind, nor am I stupid...you may act all tough and hateful, but you don't fool me..." he said lowly, his vision was blurry, and his words were starting to become slurred, but he refused to make himself look weak in front of the Yakuza- in front of anyone.

He had actually almost fell over onto Yura that time. Tired. So very tired..."Yura...Feed me while I..." it was all he could manage before he finally lost his battle with sleep. Too tired and weak to keep fighting, Yanki had finally fallen asleep in the middle of trying to ask Yura to let him feed while he tried to stay awake. Sadly, it hadn't came out that way, and Yanki had fallen asleep before he could correct himself and make it a request and not a demand.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:26 am

Kuri looked over at him as he seemed to demand to be feed from Yura after snapping at him. "I do care but there's a distinct difference between caring to the point of helping even when the other doesn't want it, and simply letting it go once they insist they are fine even when there not. I'm not tough and hateful....I just won't push help on someone who clearly does not want it even if they need it at the moment." Kuri said as he went back to his papers.

Yura looked down at him as he said to feed him. He sighed Yanki could be a bit harsh and brash with his words but Yura also knew Yanki wasn't the sort to demand things like that from him either. It was just a testimony to how far he had drained himself. Yura shifted and brought him around so that he was laying down on his lap then brought his wrist up and gnashed his fangs into his own flesh. Before placing the wounded bleeding arm to his mouth. "Sorry it's gonna be a bit warmer then a normal vampires Yanki....." he said lowly to the slumbering vampire and warmer was an understatement it was like his blood had been basking in the sunlight all day.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:07 pm

"Fuck you..." he mumbled lowly to Kuri. Even in sleep, Yanki's instincts were strong. The moment the blood touched his lips, his hands came up and he gripped Yura's arm. "Don't care..." he mumbled in his sleep and sank his fangs in and began to drink.

If one wasn't careful, they'd be fooled into thinking that Yanki was still awake and aware. Though he was asleep, Yanki's body had adapted to allow him to remain at least some what aware of himself and his surroundings. It was a survival technique that he had had to adapt in order to keep himself out of harms way. After having been attacked countless times, he had had to adapt a way to sleep and yet still be somewhat aware enough to be able to react to an attack.

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:41 pm

Kuri looked up at him and smiled. "All things considered you really sure you want to offer it to me as well?" Kuri said and since he was referring to the Yanki would know that Kuri fed off of Sexual energy as well as blood to offer even a bit crudely wasn't something Kuri was going to turn down.

Although half way there he told them to wait there and got out to get changed walking around in those clothes after that earlier wasn't something he wanted they were already a bit uncomfortable. Kuri came back out less then five minutes later having changed and cleaned up. Black pants with so many rips one had to wonder how he even got them on, the boots a vest that closed from mid torso to just above his belly button hugging his frame and falling along about him, leaving his belly button and most of his upper torso exposed, no sleeves and sighed as he had Hades strapped back to his right leg......without touching him too, Yanki had caused his clothes to become unwearable without touching him.

Not long after they arrived at the school and Kuri climbed out looking back at them. "Lets go........as I said Aniki is expecting you." He said as he turned and walked towards the school for Hellions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transfering in the Sun
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Yokohama-
Jump to: