When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Weapons with a Soul

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Tue May 21, 2013 1:38 am

Mujo snorted and licked his lips. "You would just love to, wouldn't you Zero? But you know that if you do that, Zuma will certainly get jealous....and you've seen what he does when he gets jealous..." Mujo mused and tilted his head back in the direction of Kurai.

"Please do stop wasting your breath....he knows good and damn well what it is you desire, he's just being an asshole..." Mujo said shrugging. "Plus, his threats are pretty empty...he's actually a big softie under all of that doom and gloom." If it wasn't true, Mujo wouldn't say it. He was a man who despised lies, and liars even more.

But Yami was the first to speak his mind, unafraid of Zero's so call wrath, "I desire to become an elite alongside my partner..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Tue May 21, 2013 1:46 am

Zero's answer to Mujo was to smack him lightly upside the head. Not say the hell I'm a Big softie, more like would you shut the hell up already. Zero did look at Mujo a moment longer before his gaze shifted to that of Yami and it was there he did pause.

"What the hell...." he said caught off guard by that one. Not many walked up to him and said I want to become an elite they were usually chosen by Zero not sought out by the one who wanted it. Of course he never forced the issue but. Zero looked at him. "Let's get something fucking straight right off the bat before some asshole around here takes it the wrong way. I'm not saying no, but becoming an elite is something earned and proven not something given...." In essence if Zero didn't feel he could trust you he wasn't about to give it to you. You wanted to become an elite you earned his trust or in Mujo's case.....drove him insane until you got it. In essence Mujo never left him alone and followed him like a lost puppy dog him and Zuma both. Zero didn't even want to entertain the thought of avoiding an jealous Zuma.

"As to you girl.....you'll have to come with me if you want your fucking powers since your parents are too much of fucking cowards to do what they're supposed to do." Zero said annoyed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Tue May 21, 2013 1:55 am

Muj snorted and put a hand on Zero's head, pushing him down, nearly to his knees. "Shut the hell up...They're most certainly worthy of becoming elites....especially since they're both obviously fearless and very powerful as well as brave....or perhaps stupid...but either way, letting them become elites would prove to be much more amusing than leaving just me, Muhyo, and Ichi....we're shorthanded when it comes to our department...and quite honestly, I'm getting fucking sick of working all of these fucking cases..." Mujo said in cold annoyance and let go of Zero.

"I don't desire to simply be given a position if it requires earning it...but I do want it to be known that we are to be considered....as we are very capable of doing the job..." Yami said in response to both Zero and Mujo. "To be given a job as a Reaper is all I desire as of now...if earning my place among the elite is required, I will earn that place as all of the others have..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Tue May 21, 2013 2:01 am

Zero knocked Mujo's hand away and elbowed him hard in the gut not liking being shoved down to his knees one bit. "The hell I'll just do that Mujo. They want it they earn it like every one else. And fine you want a fucking Reaper job you got it. The both of you." he said looking at them he did like them both of them Yami and Zek but he was not about to come out and say it.

He did though look at them. "You'll be given fucking assignments like everyone else and I'll rid your ass's as much as I ride everyone elses and I'm not such a nice guy that I spare anyone that." and he didn't.....he was an asshole in that department through and through.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Tue May 21, 2013 2:14 am

Mujo didn't even flinch when Zero elbowed him, he had known it was coming the moment he pushed Zero down. "If you would have been listening asshole, you would have heard Yami say that he was perfectly happy with earning his place!" Mujo exclaimed and kicked Zero, hard in the ass, with his wooden geta. "If you wouldn't be hell bent on beating the shit out of me all the time, you might be able to hear some shit sometime..." he mumbled lowly and sighed.

"Speaking of which...are you ever going to give me a new assignment? I've did the last job I was assigned three hours ago...and I'm getting bored...and thirsty...." he said lowly as he shifted his scythe on his shoulder.

Nodding, Yami replied to Zero lowly, "Thank you lord Death...I will handle my jobs with precision and accuracy....you have nothing to worry about..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Tue May 21, 2013 2:25 am

Zero scowled and this time walloped Mujo upside the head hard. "Hey fucker I heard him just fine, I was talking to you." he said annoyed an irritated but glanced at Yami nodding. "Just....don't fucking disappoint me." He answered Yami before glancing again at Mujo.

It was there that Zero narrowed his eyes and snorted. "And this coming form the asshole just bitching at me that he was overworked." Zero held his hand up in the air as the file folder appeared as if always there and waiting the bastard in the file was a real piece of work and once Zero was sure Mujo would have fun hunting down. "Here Asshole this one should keep you busy for a while. Since he was supposed to die three days ago you get the fun task of finding out how he avoided his actual time of death."

Zero turned to face Yami and Zek though and flicked his wrist sending a folder there way as well they wanted to be reapers well here they go. "There's a group of twelve in there who have outlived there time and worth." A bunch of murdering thieving vampires but that wasn't the worst they found newborn vampires and well destroyed them. They wanted to prove themselves it was as good as a place as any to start. Mujo's was a the whole sh-bang and more rolled into one. One that no doubt if not for Worm Eater would be too much for Mujo to handle even with Zuma. Worm Eater did nothing more then even the playing field with this one.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Tue May 21, 2013 2:40 am

Sighing, Mujo took the 'file' and swallowed it, not once stopping to take into consideration that Kurai had never seen a reaper read a file before. Shifting a little, he looked at Zero and spoke lowly, "Fucker, if you start any more shit with me today, I'm going to kick your ass..."

Yami though, caught the file and sighed, rolling the cube around in his palm. "An effective way to ensure that the files won't be stolen...but certainly not a good way to ensure that they will be given back...not that I question your methods...since you are obviously an elite and good at your job..." Yami said as he held the file up and simply crushed it in his hand as if it were nothing but a toy and let the information pull up in front of him and Zek.

"Amusing...but are you sure you desire to have this many drop in one go?" Yami asked lowly, emotionlessly as he looked up from the 'screen' and at Zero. The interesting thing about Yami's method, the file case may have been dstroyed, but the file itself remained in tact and safely hidden by Yami's own powers until they were needed again.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Tue May 21, 2013 5:28 pm

Kura stared as Mujo took the black cube. The File Folder so to speak....and he.....ate it she actually turned a bit green. "Eww....I can't believe you actually ate it....". The way Yami did it made more sense but who was she to question it.

Zero shrugged as Yami asked him that. "They can not be left alive. The orders come down from the Library, and if it was a problem I'd worry about it but those twelve will not be missed."

Zek watched the information read it and learned it he would be going after them as well. With Yami and yet he glanced over at Zero if handled chances were these souls would not be going for further judgement he didn't really care though as long as by the time all was said and down he wasn't left starving. And bored....he supposed the bored would be the worst part.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Tue May 21, 2013 8:11 pm

Mujo snorted and looked at Kurai. "Every Reaper has their own way of viewing files...there is only one other who swallows their files....and he is the one who I learned from...he is also my older brother..." he explained lowly, but sighed. Her reaction was to be expected. No one had ever taken the time to explain things to her.

Mujo moved over to Kurai, and sighed, closing his eyes and knelled down beside her.Lowly, he began to explain the concept that every young Reaper must learn first and foremost, "Every Reaper gets their styles from the person who taught them. Of course, as times goes on, they evolve that style and shape it to fit their individual personalities, but for the most part...you always carry a little bit of the person who taught you to be a Reaper with you in every little thing you do...."

And amazingly, Mujo actually managed to remain completely expressionless while telling Kurai the same thing that Muhyo had told him. But as he stood up, his sadness began to shine through and he said lowly, "It's been so long since I remember having to say those words...or even having to hear them....must be something about the people Zero attracts that remind me of the past...."

Yank hated listening to droning emotions. If the emotions weren't his or someone he deemed important to him, he didn't care what was felt. But amazingly, he remained quite. Something about Mujo was off, and anyone with half a brain could tell that. That, and he could te just by how close Zero was to Mujo, that Mujo was a force to be reckoned with, and always the wise one, Yami avoided having to fight a battle he wasn't certain he could win. Instead, he nodded at Zero's words and replied in that same cold tone, "As you wish... They will be dealt with today...and I report my success to you after I have completed the task..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Thu May 23, 2013 1:09 pm

Kurai took a deep breath and nodded as she looked at him and listened to Mujo but a the sadness in his eyes she tipped her head but something Zek had told her once long ago that it is wiser to not pry then to always try to. She looked at him and nodded. "No one has taught me so I don't have any skills that were imparted. But that makes sense."

Zek looked at Yami before shrugging and shifting relaxed as if killing twelve or two thousand made little difference to him and it didn't. It was what he was designed to do as long as it was for a reason and a valid one he really could give a care less.

Zero looked at Yami and nodded. "Don't disappoint me." The cold flat emotionless tones were the ones that even Mujo would know all to well. Zero Rei was not a man who took being disappointed well. Nor.....was he the sort to forgive betrayal. As gentle and kind as Zero was there was a darkness in him that had not been brought out until Kaname.....and Zero a man who kept everyone at bay found he had lost some of that 'light' that Akuma had loved in him. And thanks to Kaname......and to his own faults he was having a hard time getting it back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   

Back to top Go down

Weapons with a Soul
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2