When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Luck of the Draw

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Fri May 03, 2013 11:46 pm

Rusui chuckled lowly and responded with a simple, "I told you he was..." It was one thing for Rusui to know a person's memories, but for him to find someone who was eerily similar to Usure...it was a once in a lifetime thing. He had only done it one other time, and that...well...that had been centuries ago.

"I told you when I first met you that I believed my brother would get along with yours quite well...you didn't believe me until you met him for yourself...so tell me...is he like you imagined him to be?" he asked lowly as he looked at Miryou.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Fri May 03, 2013 11:49 pm

Miyrou looked at Rusui nodding not sure how it was even possible to meet someone so very similar to his elder brother. "Pretty darn'd close." he answered as he glanced up at him. Oh yeah he and Abunai would get along great there was no doubt about that in his mind at all.

Usure was breaking things out of sheer boredom and yet when he thought about it the more dangerous the challenge the more entertained Abunai was it was really frightening how similar they were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Sun May 05, 2013 12:52 am

Rusui just chuckled and looked up at Usure. "My big brother can be quite....amusing....to say the least," he mused lowly and then turned his attention to Miryou again. "If I were to say that he is normal....well...that would be horribly degrading his....attributes...." he said but smiled at Miryou.

"He's quite the interesting individual, wouldn't you agree?" he asked lowly and glanced back up at Usure who simply stayed in one place, staring down at them. Eyes emotionless, cold as if he were a machine.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Sun May 05, 2013 12:55 am

Miyrou looked at Rusui and nodded and then glanced up at Usure again before sighing softly a moment or two. "I don't think either of your are normal. But at the same token that makes this interesting." he said as he looked at the brothers of course he could very well be in over his head but it was nice to have company and a place to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Sun May 05, 2013 1:00 am

Rusui just sighed and stood up, motioning for Usure to get down. "Come on big brother, you need to be going home now...I've got things to take care of here, so go find something else to entertain yourself with tonight," he said lowly, and without even flinching or looking up for that matter, side stepped and let Usure land on the floor beside him instead of on him as he had apparently been aiming to do.

"Whatever, but if you don't fuck his brains out tonight and then come to me tomorrow expecting me to feel sorry for you...you've got another thing coming...." Usure said as he stood upright and shoved his hands in his pockets and just lazily walked out as if he had just been a stray animal who had lazily strolled in and was now lazily strolling out.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Sun May 05, 2013 1:03 am

Miyrou blinked and looked over.......what an interesting way to put things. He sighed a bit shaking his head as he watched Usure walk out wondering if he was always like that and wondering just how very alike the two were.

He did glance over at Rusui sighing though he didn't take offense part of him knew that was pretty much expected the other was a bit curious to figure out just where things stood between them himself and Rusui. "A lot like him...." he muttered lowly shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Sun May 05, 2013 1:21 am

"Creepy isn't it?" he mused lowly as he looked back at Miryou, his back turned as he heard the door slam shut. "My big brother and yours....their likenesses are so close that it's almost as if they're two halves of a whole person...it's quite creepy isn't it?" he asked again as he turned to fully look at Miryou.

"The fact that you're here isn't just because I happened to be there...my luck doesn't quite work that well...however, my powers do..." he explained as his blue violet eyes stared at Miryou.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Sun May 05, 2013 11:31 pm

Miryou looked at him. "It is a bit creepy how similar they are...." he said in agreement but paused and looked at Rusui when he said his luck didn't work that well but his powers did.

"I don't fully understand what you mean by that....why I happen to be here or how we stumbled across each other...." he said unless he was trying to indicate that he just didn't stumble across him......Miryou was trying to understand this all together.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Fri May 10, 2013 11:15 pm

Rusui just chuckled lowly and moved over to the door, shutting it lightly behind his brother before he turned to face Miryou. "As I said...I'm a keeper...and as a keeper, my duties are to keep, record and protect the memories of every living being on this planet...and yours...well...let us just say that I've been quite acquainted with your memories for a very long time..." he explained lowly.

"Long before you knew me, I knew you...and as such, I know your likes, dislikes, what angers you and what soothes you. I have been well aware of you and where you have been, will be, and where you want to go to....I know, have seen, and can recreate any memory that you have ever had...I can even erase them if I so choose....however, I'm not as dramatic about things as my brother is....though...he's not a keeper....he is simply an eraser...." he explained lowly as he moved back over to the couch and sat down, crossing his left leg over his right knee and looked at Miryou. "If you wish to remember it as it was truly, I can make it happen....if you wish to forget it all, I can make it happen...I can even give you better memories than you truly have....the simple fact of it is...you have known me for a very long time...it is only now that I have truly wished to let you see me, to remember me as I truly am...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Fri May 10, 2013 11:19 pm

Miyrou looked at him as he spoke about being this keeper. A being who knew his every memory his emotions and desires as if he were a book written to be read by this one alone one that could be edited and changed or completed to perhaps completely rewritten.

Miryou looked at Rusui before sitting down in the chair again. "I see." he said simply as he looked at him regarded him quietly a moment or two longer before taking a deep breath and closing his eyes. "So why me? What is it about me that intrigues you so?" he asked as he looked at him trying to figure out what it was that Rusui liked and wanted to know about him wanted him around for.

To him it was very curious indeed.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Fri May 10, 2013 11:31 pm

Rusui smiled at Miryou, at his words. "Everything about you intrigues me...I want to actually see what thoughts lie behind those eyes of yours, to know the person in which I have been protecting ever since the day he first met me....the one who was so kind to a man who deserved no kindness...I want to know that person..." he explained lowly, and perhaps even a bit sadly.

"To show kindness to a stranger....it was then that I realized who I wanted to know more than anyone else on this planet...." he told Miryou lowly as he brought his hand up to his right eye and removed it, and stood up, walking over to Miryou and kneeling down to his sitting level. "This day...do you remember it?" he asked lowly as he dangled the now glowing eye in front of Miryou as the sounds of a busy street began to easily flood into the room. It was indeed just like watching a movie....and only when Rusui chose to share it could another see.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Fri May 10, 2013 11:35 pm

Miyrou looked at him a bit curious as he talked about Miryou being kind to him trying to remember the day in question even as the sound of a busy street surrounded him as he could vaguely recall being in that part of town that part of the city but he was struggling to place all the pieces together it wasn't that he just focused on his brother it was that......Miryou honestly could not remember as much as he tried when Rusui said he had been kind to him and for that Miryou could not help but feel horrible about it.

But he was horrible with names and faces even those who he went out of his way to be nice to and protect. "This is...." he said softly recognizing the area.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Fri May 10, 2013 11:45 pm

"The lovely city of Tokyo during the busiest part of the day..." he finished lightly. "Go on, take a closer look..." he encouraged Miroyu lowly as he left the eye, which had now become similar to a portal into the past, but you could only watch, never enter the portal.

It had just gotten done raining that day, the water dripping from the leaves. Rusui had been standing on a street corner, back resting against a brick wall of an abandoned building when he felt someone run into him, and felt himself stand solid, while the other went falling to the ground. But instead of the one who fell yelling at him, who clearly deserved it, the one told him that he was sorry... Rusui just pursed his lips and knelled down in front of the one on the ground, his hand coming down to pull the one who had apologized's chin up so that Rusui could get a good look at the face and memories. After a moment, he just smiled and helped the figure up and told him lowly, "Be careful little one...you never know who is kind and who is cruel....next time you may not be as lucky...." With that, he reach out and patted the small figure on the head and put his hands in his pocket and began to walk, leaving the figure just standing there, turning to watch Rusui go, and as the figure turned, it revealed the lovely face of none other than Miryou....

"That was the first day....there were many others after that day, but none were quite as important as that day...." he explained lowly, closing his hand around the eye, breaking the trance like state that Miryou had entered while watching the memory, Rusui's memory actually...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Fri May 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Miyrou looked at the memory he remembered it now ironically enough. He had been running late, like usual and been running down the street after the rain fall. Rushing along when he slammed into someone. But Miryou was Miryou and when he collided he apologized for it since he was the one he felt at fault.

He looked slowly up at Rusui and nodded. "I....had been in such a rush that day and when I collided with you I remember feeling terrible because I had not been watching where I was going but apologize for colliding with him or rather you." He said as he looked at him blinking a few times still to shake the sleep from his mind and system.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Sat May 11, 2013 12:13 am

Rusui nodded. "And from that day on, I was in every memory you have....even if you weren't aware of it....I was there, making sure you were safe..." he explained lowly as he moved his hand up, letting the chain retract and he placed the eye back into it's socket. When his eye was back in place, he blinked a few times, as if readjusting to the feeling of having the eye back in place.

"I can imagine you believe me to be quite the stalker....but I also imagine you're quite intrigued by me....which side of you would you be willing to share with me tonight?" he asked lowly as he leaned in close to Mriyou, his nose only inches from Miryou's own.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Sat May 11, 2013 12:18 am

Miryou looked at him as he said that he was in every memory after that wither or not Miryou himself realized it. A stalker....or a guardian angel of a little boy whose father was less then desirable. He looked at him blinking a bit when Rusui suddenly leaned in close to him almost nose to nose.

He took a deep breath. "A stalker.....perhaps in some lights one may think so. But.....at the same token....something of a guardian angel perhaps....I'm more interested then put off...." he said as he looked at him too shy to take the first step and close the already very short distance between them for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Sun May 12, 2013 1:53 am

Rusui just chuckled a little and leaned in, but instead of leaning in to steal a kiss, he leaned in and let his head fall to rest on Miryou's shoulder. "You're certainly an interesting one...." he said lowly, but looked up at Miryou and smiled. "Though I find myself wondering 'What's he thinking?' instead of 'Is he afraid?' I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I have seen those expressions on your face countless times before...." he admitted lowly and found himself bringing a hand up to land lightly on Miryou's cheek.

"Though I don't think the word interested quite covers your feelings towards this situation......I know it certainly doesn't cover my own feelings..." he admitted once again as he finally moved, leaning in close so that their foreheads and noses were touching. "I don't believe anything can quite cover my feelings right now though..." he told Miryou lowly before he finally leaned in and stole a soft, gentle kiss at first, but when he leaned back and looked at Miryou, all he felt was his burning desires coming flooding to the surface...and so he found himself leaning back into another kiss, this one more passionate than the last, and the passion rose as if Rusui desired to completely devour Miryou.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Sun May 12, 2013 11:36 pm

Miryou listened to him speak hearing his words and opened his mouth as Rusui said different things before taking a deep breath and loosing the ability to speak at the brief but gentle kiss. A kiss that ironically enough left him longing for more. Even as he realized he had been holding his breath as Rusui had leaned his forehead and nose against him touching it was amazing what such an innocent touch could do to him.

He didn't have long to wait though for the second kiss the one that completely stole his breath away and made him melt. Almost turning to putty for Rusui as he closed his eyes and let out of a soft hum. He couldn't even begin to describe or put to words what he was thinking and feeling at the moment so all he could do at the moment the more passionate kiss happened was let the kiss itself describe what he was feeling. Too shy to start the kiss but able to gather enough wits about him to answer him in kind during it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   

Back to top Go down

Luck of the Draw
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2