When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Luck of the Draw

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Luck of the Draw   Thu May 02, 2013 12:00 am

He paused in the park his hand out with the crumbs in it watching the small creature unaware of how dangerous it was to get close to a Vampire especially one like him eat the small bits of bread from his hand. He sighed he knew eventually he would have to face his elder brother again and when he did his brother would make him pay for what he had done. But he had to. It was the price of the bet that was made. Problem was.....Abunai was a very sore looser he never lost refused to accept it if he lost and since he had he would make him pay for winning.

The small squirrel ran off back to it's tree home and he sighed standing up and looking about as he began to walk once again through the park. NO where to go. No where to call home. He dared not return to where he and his brother had once lived no. When he won the bet he became a homeless vagabond. Drifting about the streets all of the money he had had tied up in the accounts that his brother had access to. Amazing how a rich noble could go to penniless bum in a matter of moments but that was what happened.

All because Abunai lost to him. And swore that if he ever found a way to regain his vampiric blood he would hunt him down and kill him slowly painfully and enjoy it. Twisted and dark....that was the only way to describe Abunai.

He paused though mis-matched red and green eyes taking in the darkness of the trees in the park around him able to sense feel scent the undead life near him. To say that he was dressed oddly would be an understatement. Black pants and boots a greenish tan shirt with long black tie. A long black hooded jacket over this with the hood up. The sleeves of the jacket were short just barely going over his shoulders and going up under the sleeves were long arm warmers wrapped over the backs of his hands in a black and white checkerboard fashion. His long jade green hair fell out about him from under the hood.....yeah he was an odd sight. But then again.....people often commented about his horrible fashion taste. But that was just him......he didn't do anything 'normal' because normal was boring.......

"Who is there?" he spoke lowly into the night air wondering if the one watching him near by could hear him if he could then he'd know he wasn't dealing with a human.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Thu May 02, 2013 12:10 am

"Who? More like what," he said lowly as he stepped out from behind a tree. Illusions of the mind weren't his forte, but making people believe they remembered something that really wasn't there was. "I'm a keeper....and if I do say so myself...your memories are quite interesting..." he mused lowly as he lowered his hood, revealing that what he held in his hand was actually his right eye which was attached to a chain that vanished into the darkness of his skull.

"I don't need to ask you what you are...or even who you are...so you can skip that part of the introductions...and let me just get straight to the point...I'm Rusui no Kioku...and it quite a pleasure to meet someone with such interesting memories..." he said, bowing a little as he let the eye continue to dangle in his hand, and as he moved, the chain lengthened, as if driven by magic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Thu May 02, 2013 12:17 am

Miyrou looked at him as he said his name and that Miyrou had quite interesting memories. Black hair and blue violet eyes. Pale skin a vampire no doubt. He was dressed from head to to in black well....almost solid black his shoes were checkered as if to mock the solid black that he was wearing from skin tight jeans with black belts to the shirt with the long jacket and hood. The eye he was holding in his hand attached by a chain going deep within the socket was almost enough to creep anyone out and yet to Miryou it meant only that this one was different.

He turned fully to face the new comer Rusui no Kioku......"Since you've waltzed through my memories.....what is it you want with me? You would have then a complete grasp on who I am....Rusui." he said calmly facing him.

Miryou made no motion to approach this one more curious as to why he had acquired the attention of this keeper of memories.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Thu May 02, 2013 12:25 am

Rusui chuckled lowly and placed the eye back into its socket and moved, vanishing and reappearing in front of Miryou. "Waltzed? It doesn't quite work that way...everyone has memories, and the moment I'm close to them, my eye absorbs them....and allows me to watch them as if nothing more than a television show..." he explained lowly, but smiled and leaned a little closer to Miryou.

"But enough about that....what I want with you Miryou, is to simply have fun...it's not often I play outside...but when I do, I make certain I find someone who I'll find interesting...but more than that...I think I'll find you to be quite satisfactory....as a person that is...because under the memories, lies a person and my abilities don't allow me to get to know that..." he explained, leaning back and shrugging as if it was a 'it's up to you' gesture.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Thu May 02, 2013 12:29 am

Miyrou looked at him so to watch his life as if it was a show. Interesting concept. Although he looked at Rusui and sighed softly taking a deep breath. A bit of fun perhaps it would be nice to be distracted even for one night from wandering around and have some company. This one ironically enough didn't seem all that put off with him, his past as if that was only the tip of the iceberg and he wanted to know deeper.

"Alright." he said shrugging a bit curious as to where this night would end up. And if perhaps by the end of it he'd not be quiet so lonely and alone anymore. There were times when he thought about seeking Abunai out changing him back since the stripping of his vampiric blood wasn't complete and giving him back being a vampire but to do so would be 'weak' in his brothers eyes and grounds to do worse to him then just kill him.

"Sounds interesting enough."he answered and it did. At least right now.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Thu May 02, 2013 12:35 am

"Wonderful..." he said and turned, sticking his hands in his pockets and began to walk. But after he had moved only a few feet away, he stopped and half turned to look at Miryou. "He says he will...but he won't. Your family is too strong for that...family is all that vampires have after they're on their own...so if he were to kill you as he promises, he's putting himself to be alone...and secretly, he doesn't want that...because he's afraid..." he said lowly and turned to once again begin walking.

It wasn't so much that he could read minds or anything like that, that wasn't his ability. It was a strong feeling that he and his brother both shared....had always shared. Even if Usure threatened to kill Rusui, it never really happened. Usure was what many considered mental, crazy, but he was like everyone else in the world...he didn't want to be alone...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Thu May 02, 2013 12:39 am

Miyrou sighed as he walked along with Rusui. "You've seen what happened no doubt....he has every reason to want me dead..." Miryou said lowly having no idea not really how Abunai really felt only that his brother had a terrible temper. He walked along with Rusui looking ahead of himself.

"Although I'll take your word since.....I don't really want to believe the other to be true." Miryou said as he walked with Rusui not sure were they were headed but it was nice to have someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Thu May 02, 2013 12:45 am

Rusui chuckled lowly as he walked along. "My brother has made countless promises like that before...but he never once actually tried. He's too afraid of being alone for him to really kill me...we're all we have left," he said and looked at Miryou.

"He can claim he wants you dead all he wants, but when it comes down to it, he loves you and would never do anything to purposely hurt you. It's the way my big brother is, and I'm quite certain yours is the same way too...because my brother and your brother seem to have quite a few traits in common..." he explained and continued to walk along, leading Miryou further and further into the depths of the rich part of the city.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Thu May 02, 2013 12:48 am

Miryou sighed as he nodded what was he to say to that? "Yeah.....but I...." Took away his being a vampire almost for good. Almost completely that was something that even now weighed heavily on Miryou's heart.

He walked with him glancing about the ritzy parts of the city and closed his eyes of all the places to be coming back to. A lowly vagabond now he hardly looked the part of some rich kid deserving to be walking through here. More like a street urchin begging for table scraps in the richest part of town.

"Where are we going by the way?" he asked glancing about and trying to figure that out.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Thu May 02, 2013 1:06 am

"Took his vampiric powers, yeah I know. But it doesn't change anything..." he said and looked back at Miryou. Of all the questions to be asking...

"We're going home...." he answered lowly as if it was just as simple as that. But perhaps to Rusui it was. After all, Rusui was the more calm, caring and gentle of the two brothers.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Thu May 02, 2013 1:12 am

Miyrou looked down. Didn't change anything? He felt guilty after, guilty and horrible but Abunai had been doing terrible things and he feared for him that if left alone he would gain Aoi's wrath or worse end up dead and so when Abunai lost he had taken them to save his brother so why then did he feel as if he was a terrible person for it? Perhaps because Miyrou was the sort to take the beating from family not hurt them and he had as far as he knew hurt his brother in a way that almost, just almost became unfix-able.

He did glance though at Rusui and sighed. "Home now there is a concept I have not thought of in a long long time.....I don't have one to return to..." he said still not believing that if he went there Abunai would welcome him. Some part of him believed his brother would still hate him. OH it was true Abunai would kick his ass for not coming home sooner.

Abunai was no longer a vampire so the ability to hunt down his wayward brother was reduced to that of a human and well that sucked. He'd demand his idiotic brother put back what he took that the next time he got 'hungry' he drink blood not his vampiric abilities because loosing them sucks. But Miryou didn't know that too afraid to go home and face his brother. Although Miryou did glance at Rusui who was certain that everything would be alright. That he did have a brother did have family left. Despite his own misgivings.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Thu May 02, 2013 1:27 am

"You're wrong...regardless of where you go, as long as you have a brother with a home, you will always have a home to return to..." he said lowly and stopped, turning fully to look at Miryou.

"Family may fight, but they always forgive...regardless of what was done to one another....it's a love that never dies....like that of a mother, or that of a god...." he explained and looked down at the inch shorter vampire. "You shouldn't be afraid to go talk to him, if he loves you, he will listen..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Thu May 02, 2013 1:34 am

So long as he had a brother he always had a home to return to. "But.....I changed him I removed him from being a vampire.....it's not about fighting....it's....." Miryou brought his hand up to his head and hide his face behind it a moment before sighing. "I don't know if I can get up the nerve to face him not after what I've done."

If he loved him.....he didn't even know if Abunai still loved him or even if he had. A love that never dies.....there mother was a warm and loving woman there father a cruel man and in the end Miryou could not help but think that he was a worse sort of cruel then there own father but he looked at up at Rusui who was an inch taller then him although it wasn't much it did seem like a lot at the moment. "If.....I can face him after what I've done."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Thu May 02, 2013 1:19 pm

Rusui sighed and closed his eyes. Difficult was the first thing that came to his mind right now. "See, that's your problem. Don't think about it, just do it. The more you think about it, the more you'll scare yourself. If you think about it, you have time to come up with all of these horrible things that you think he could do to you," he told him lowly and opened his eyes to look back down at Miryou.

"If you love your brother, you will know in your heart that he will not hurt you. If you believe yourself to truly be this horrible person, you're seriously delusional," he said, his last words perhaps a bit harsh. "I'm not wasting my time telling you all of this because I think it's fun or because I'm trying to be some damn prince out to save the world. I'm telling you this because you're being difficult and maybe on the verge of a bit stupid. I don't want you to be like other vampires and be alone, without any family at all. All you're doing is making yourself miserable over something that is not even that bad. Other vampires have had worse done to them by their families....you're way better off than they were..." he explained, his patience wore thin, but they always did. He was the calmer one yes, but normal he was not.

Last edited by Aoi Rei on Thu May 02, 2013 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Thu May 02, 2013 11:10 pm

Miyrou opened his mouth to protest but fell silent. He didn't say anything for a bit as he looked up at Rusui before nodding and closing his eyes. All in the cards or the hand one was dealt. If one kept running from things and not dealing with them they would always be on the loosing side he knew that it was the very concept and principle that he had been brought up on but at the same token he was afraid.

But as he listened to Rusui he knew he was being a bit stupid even if Rusui was dodging calling him stupid outright. Nothing would be solved if he kept running and finally Miyrou nodded as he looked at Rusui. "I'll find and speak with him." he said finally in agreement. Rusui seemed to believe what he had done wasn't that bad. To Miryou what he did was absolutely horrible to his brother of course he had not spoken to him since that point so he had no idea how Abunai felt about it at all. "Nothing will change if I don't."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Thu May 02, 2013 11:27 pm

Sighing, Rusui shook his head and put a hand on Miryou's head. "You're going upstairs with me for now....I won't leave you out here like this...even if my brother will have something to say...." he said lowly and turned, walking through the gates of the apartment complex where he waited for Miryou to continue following him.

If Rusui was honest, he knew some of the memories of the others...of Aoi and Hiketsu...they were much worse than anything that had been done to Abunai. But as a keeper, he couldn't show anothers memories unless he was either given permission by the one who owned the memories, or if he was in a closed space with no extra eyes or ears.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Thu May 02, 2013 11:30 pm

Miyrou looked at him before nodding and sighing. Couldn't leave him like this. Like a beggar on the streets perhaps didn't matter as he followed this one up and into the apartment hearing him comment that his brother might have something to say about that. He walked with him glancing about along the way it was nice as nice as he had grown accustomed to growing up if not for what he believed to be his downfall until a few minutes ago now he reserved that until he actually met and talked with his elder brother again.

"Alright." he said as he walked with him a bit curious never the less about how this night would turn out.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Thu May 02, 2013 11:47 pm

As he stepped foot into the elevator, he looked at Miryou. "I certainly hope my brother hasn't managed to break into my apartment again..." he said as he pressed the button for the third floor and watched the doors close.

"He has quite the bad habit of making a mess when he gets in my apartment..." he told Miryou lowly as he watched the numbers change from 1 to 2, and then to 3 and as the elevator door opened and Rusui sat foot on the plush carpet, he heard the distinct sound of glass breaking.

"Oh goody, he's managed to break yet another valuable thing....lucky you...you get to meet my big brother tonight as well....how amusing...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Thu May 02, 2013 11:50 pm

Miyrou looked at Rusui as he said that he hoped his brother hadn't managed to break into his apartment again and once on the third floor.....the distinct sound of glass breaking and Miryou actually flinched at the idea of something fragile and breakable being broken in such a fashion.

"Oh...." it really wasn't the most intelligent thing to say about meeting Rusui's elder brother but at the same token....the man was making a mess currently out of Rusui's apartment so he had to wonder what sort of person his elder brother was.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Thu May 02, 2013 11:54 pm

Sighing, Rusui moved, vanishing and reappearing in front of the door, and the moment it opened, something went flying towards Rusui's head, which he just barely managed to dodge before it went crashing into the wall behind him, shattering into pieces.

"Damn it Usure! Why do you always break my stuff?!" he exclaimed, vanishing through the door as he yelled at his brother, whose deep, dark, cold voice responded simply with, "I get bored." It was as if the answer was expected, and if Rusui was honest, he did expect it. He always got the same answer from Usure.

Last edited by Aoi Rei on Fri May 03, 2013 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Thu May 02, 2013 11:57 pm

Miyrou walked up and looked in the room having paused only a moment to look back at the fractured and broken object laying on the floor unable to tell what it had been only that it had once been something.

He did look back though and kept watch as Rusui and his brother....Usure were arguing or rather Rusui was dealing with his elder brother breaking things on him again. Why because he got bored and looked not saying anything and not wanting to walk into the room with random flying objects about. So instead he stayed near the door waiting to see if it was safe yet and what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Fri May 03, 2013 12:04 am

Sighing, Rusui just flopped down on the couch and looked at Usure. "You never change do you?" he asked lowly, but his question went unanswered as Usure vanished, reappearing in front of Miryou, his nose, or at least what could be seen of it, nearly touching Miryou's.

"Did you bring me a toy this time?" he asked as his red eyes looked Miryou over from head to toe....stopping at very naughty places for a few moments to linger and then finished, stopping to lock eyes with Miryou's.

Rusui had flinched when Usure had moved, spotting Miryou almost instantly. "No big brother, he's not a toy....he's a friend..." he answered lowly.

The moment he was told no, Usure lost interest and turned on his heels, turning his attention back to his little brother, with the words, "You never let me have any fucking fun...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Fri May 03, 2013 12:08 am

Miyrou blinked when the other was before him shaggy black hair dressed in what could be described as a business suit without the jacket or vest and a mask over his face with a creepy smile. Yeah one could say his night just got a bit more interesting and yet that was soo understated.

Miryou blinked though when Usure turned on his heel complaining that he never got to have any 'fucking fun' and almost felt releieved that he was noted as a play toy. He walked in though closing the door behind him and looking at the brothers.

Not sure what to make of any of this other then things were certainly not boring.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Fri May 03, 2013 11:18 pm

Rusui sighed and rested his chin on the palm of his hand. "It's because your fun always gets people killed..." he said lowly, boredly. He had had this same argument with his big brother so many times that it had became tiring, old, boring.

Usure snorted and jumped up, as nimble as a primate, and grabbed hold of a rafter and swung himself up so that he was sitting, as if a dog, on the top of the rafter. "If you would loosen up a little, you wouldn't feel the need to save them all....you'd be having as much fun as I have..." he said lowly, coldly as he looked down at his little brother with those red eyes of his.

Snorting, Rusui looked up at Usure. "If I didn't control your ass, you'd already have killed half the damn city by now..." he said but sighed and looked down at Miryou. "You can come sit down Miryou. He won't kill you, if he even tries he knows I'lll gladly beat his ass...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   Fri May 03, 2013 11:21 pm

Miyrou nodded as he walked into the room and over to a place to sit down and after a moment's hesitation did just that feeling a tad bit horrible because he was sitting down on good furniture in filthy clothes but it was hard to refuse his hosts when he was the guest here. Although he did glance up at Ursue again. Would worry about saving them all if he loosened up and had some fun.

"He sounds just like him actually...." he said lowly meaning Usure reminded him a lot an awful lot of Abunai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luck of the Draw   

Back to top Go down

Luck of the Draw
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next