When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Family Ties: YOU'RE a HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT?!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Family Ties: YOU'RE a HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT?!?   Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:10 am

Asbel sighed not sure which was more annoying taking the train here or the walk to where he was supposed to meet this Hiketsu but the worst of it all is when they walked into the front gates of a normal average everyday high school. Oh joy! He glanced about dressed once again as he had first met Ryo in not really in the mood to wander around in his 'Knight's' Uniform.

He glanced about at the students who had an almost preditoral light to there eyes as if they could devour him whole or fight him and thrill in every minute of it. One hand shoved in his pocket. Asbel shook his head and sighed. "So.....the meeting place is a high school?" he said lowly glancing at Ryo before sighing and looking about who was this Hiketsu a teacher or something.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Family Ties: YOU'RE a HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT?!?   Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:27 am

Ryo nodded as he looked at the other students. "Yes...the meeting place is at a high school...Hiketsu attends here...." he answered simply. As he stood there with his hands in his pockets as he peered through his gas mask.

"Yes...I do go here...." he confirmed lowly as he walked along, heavy combat boots clunking as he walked up to Aka and Ryo. "I do hope you don't have a problem with that Aka...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Family Ties: YOU'RE a HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT?!?   Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:31 am

Aka looked at Ryo and had been about to answer when the sound of a voice walking up caught his attention and looked over raising an eyebrow. "Why would I? I don't know you although I am a bit curious as to why you wished to meet me so badly you'd go so far as to hire.....a Tracker to protect me." he said in those normal lazy drawls...and it was true he had never not once in his life met his grandfather. So he had no idea who it was he was looking at now.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Family Ties: YOU'RE a HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT?!?   Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:36 pm

"Ah, but you do know me...you've just never been blessed with the chance to meet me in person...." he corrected lowly and smiled warmly at Aka. "I did as Takeshi would have asked and brought you home..." he answered lowly, as if it were that simple.

"I requested he protect you...but I honestly never believed he would....but I suppose he finds something in you that makes him desire to protect you...and from the looks of things...he has decided to stay...am I correct Ryo?" he mused lowly and then looked over at Ryo.

"I wish you wouldn't be so damn nosy...." he said lowly, but sighed and looked at Hikestu. "but to answer your question...yes...I have decided to stick around..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Family Ties: YOU'RE a HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT?!?   Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:29 pm

Asbel looked at him highly annoyed as he cryptically answered back. He did know him he was just never blessed with the chance to meet him in person. "I would think I'd know if I'd heard of anyone by the name of Hiketsu....so forgive me for being a bit....cautious."

Asbel glanced over at Ryo nodding. "Yes.....I want his presence, I want him near me." Asbel said shrugging a bit although he was still looking at Hiketsu with caution he didn't know this man didn't know the aura, had no idea who he once was. And as was mentioned had never met his grandfather. Although he did pause and look at him quietly a moment or two. "As my father would have wanted and brought me home.......you speak as if you knew my father very well....."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Family Ties: YOU'RE a HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT?!?   Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:52 pm

Hiketsu chuckled and shook his head. "Perhaps it would be easier if I introduce myself properly..." he mused lowly and looked at Aka with those pale blue eyes of his. "I was your father's father if you will. I saved him as a young boy and raised him as my son... I was once known as Sarubia Hitogoroshi..." he explained lowly as he looked at Aka.

"I was once the leader of the Yakuza."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Family Ties: YOU'RE a HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT?!?   Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:59 pm

Asbel shook his head as he looked at him denial was an interesting thing really. "No.....my grandfather died before I was born.......long before." he said shaking his head finding this hard to believe. "I've been to Chi Aka Yuki a dozen times or more as a child, dad talked about him.....all of the time...." he took a deep breath and shook his head before closing his eyes.

"I don't know what to believe at the moment...." he said lowly and took a deep breath opening them to look at Hiketsu.....what did he believe he didn't know didn't know him before to even know if he was being told the truth but he wasn't saying outright that he wasn't. Just.....that he didn't know what to believe at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Family Ties: YOU'RE a HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT?!?   Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:08 pm

Sighing, Ketsu turned and motioned his hand for someone to come here. "Of course not... To hear that I'm back from the dead would be hard for anyone who had never met me in the past to believe... It's why I have someone here who can prove it..." he explained lowly as he turned back to face Aka.

"However... I find the fact that Takeshi talked about me so much endearing... It soothes me a little to know that even in his death he thought of me...and at the same time it makes me miss him and Kyo and Crusher..." he said lowly, his smile fading into a frown as he talked about the past, about his family, about his friends.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Family Ties: YOU'RE a HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT?!?   Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:17 pm

Asbel shook his head wanting to say no....wanting to disbelieve everything and watched as a figure walked forwards one who died when he was seven years old having visited him soo much growing up. He took a deep breath and stared. "Someone who can....." he trailed off and slowly went wide eyed as walking up to him was.....Kurimuzon-aru.

"Aniki?" he questioned and then glanced over and smiled before shaking his head. "Aka..." he said as he walked over to the young vampire who stared and shook his head.

"You were......he killed you....." Asbel said and Kuri nodded.

He walked up to Asbel and sighed placing a gentle hand on his head. "He did, but an lovely vampire brought me back into this world. And then I met up with" he said and paused as Asbel was hugging him never mind he was supposed to be part of the Mafia and tough....he was still just a kid.

Kuri sighed softly as he placed his hand on top of Asbel's head. "Aniki." he finished.

"Is he...."

"Yeah he was once known as Sarubia Hitogoroshi, the cycle of life brought him back as Hiketsu....but he is without a doubt my big brother and your grandfather Asbel and he's been searching for you for quiet some time now..."

"My grandfather...." but the tone was clear he wanted to approach and hug this man but didn't know if he'd take offense to it wanted to back up in shock and yet run to him so very torn.......to finally be able to actually truly come home.....Kuri's answer was to let go of him and push him towards Hiketsu a bit watching as Asbel staggered a little looking torn between walking as if a full grown man with his head held high and running to Hiketsu like the nineteen year old kid that he was and hugging him crying because he had finally been reunited with family.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Family Ties: YOU'RE a HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT?!?   Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:25 pm

Ketsu sighed and held out his arms. "Welcome home Aka..we've all missed you so very much..." he said lowly, yet surprisingly lightly as if he were a mother comforting her child.

I truth, Ketsu had learned many of his motherly traits from both Aoi and Kira. He had been so cold and dark as Sarubia Hitogoroshi. Now to see him as Hiketsu...it was as if he really were two different people.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Family Ties: YOU'RE a HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT?!?   Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:52 pm

Asbel looked up at him as he held out his arms as if to welcome him home with a hug and he moved up to him hugging him and letting his forehead rest against Hiketsu he was smaller then him and so it made it almost comforting highly comforting to be held by his grandfather.
Part of him having a hard time believing he was Sarubia while his father never spoke poorly of Sarubia he often said that Sarubia could be a very hard man to understand, but he cared deeply for his family. "Thank you.....you knew.....Crusher and Kyo...." he said he missed Crusher didn't matter how old he got the man would pick him up and hold him high in the air laughing at the 'bundle of energy and trouble' as Crusher called him.

Kuri turned smiling to see Aka home, that he was finally home where he belonged was a relief. It had pained Kuri to learn that Takeshi had died. That Asbel had become lost in the system and then to find out that Hiketsu had been tracking him down all on his own. Was a relief.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Family Ties: YOU'RE a HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT?!?   Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:00 am

Ketsu wrapped his arms around Aka in a firm, warm embrace. Hearing his question, Ketsu looked down at Aka and nodded. "Yes...I knew Crusher...he was one of my best friends actually....and one of my favorite people to see happy..." he explained lowly and put a gentle hand on Aka's head. "Crusher...was certainly something else....always looking for a reason to work instead of take a break..." he said, smiling sadly as he remembered Crusher.

"But sadly...he finally lost out to his work...all of those days of smiles after never smiling...they're a treasure...that's for sure....but his smile will live on in his great grandson..." he said and ran his hand through Aka's hair in a soothing manner as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Family Ties: YOU'RE a HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT?!?   Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:09 am

Aka looked at him and nodded sighing before just deciding to relax a bit. There was no way he was going to end up leaving just yet or for a while to come. He missed this, this feeling of home of safety.

Kuri sighed such a soft sound and closed his eyes. Mugen.....Yeah the kid smiled and had fun and got into fights and stole Kuri's heart but sometimes Kuri could not help but worry and wonder if Mugen still believed that what Kuri was looking for in him was his great grandfather. He wasn't Crusher was one of a kind as was Mugen.

Aka sighed as he looked up at Hiketsu. "He used to I swear thrill in making mom mad......he'd toss me up in the air and catch me as a kid without batting an eyelash."

Kuri chuckled. "Making Samung-ui upset was an unexpected bonus for him, he was more out to get you giggling and to see what Takeshi would do and as usual you dad just leaned against the wall and cracked a lazy eye open before closing it again shrugging." and it was true.....Takeshi didn't do anything to stop it. But then again even Kuri knew Crusher would never hurt the boy.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Family Ties: YOU'RE a HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT?!?   Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:45 pm

Ketsu chuckled and shook his head. "Crusher didn't thrill in upsetting Samang-ui. He simply thrilled in getting her attention. If he really wanted to upset her, he would have used what he already knew about her to his advantage. Crusher simply liked getting attention..." he explained lowly as he looked down at Aka.

It was nice to have family around. To be able to feel comfortable about everything around him...he hadn't felt like that in a very long time. "As to Crusher tossing you around like that,he like to test himself...he liked to see how far he could push himself before he got angry or got weak. He was certainly an interesting one...but he was one of my favorite trackers," he explained, smiling at the memories of Crusher.

Ryo perked up a little at the word tracker. Sarubia had trackers...and had a favorite? That was actually amusing for a tracker like Ryo. "Someone like you had trackers? I wouldn't expect you to need trackers...not then at least...Hell, not even now."

Ketsu looked over at Ryo and chuckled. "I have a great need for trackers...trackers are one of the most excellent people to have at your side. They make for wonderful friends and even more wonderful body guards and right hand men. Crusher and Kyo never left my side when I was out and about...which wasn't often...if I had to go out, there was hell to pay..."

Last edited by Aoi on Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Family Ties: YOU'RE a HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT?!?   Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:13 pm

Aka looked up at him and tipped his head a bit curious at that one before sighing softly. "It never seemed like a test....it was one of the few times I'd see him smile."

Kuri chuckled Crusher smiled more then that he was a good man and as much as Kuri missed him he knew his beloved Mu finally had peace.

Aka tipped his head. "You have trackers now?" he wondered curious other then Ryo there was Azaya who was good at is job as good as Ryo.

Kuri sighed softly. "Aniki.....I'm disappearing after school lets out I promised Mu I'd be by." and he had been keeping his word to his younger lover if he didn't he worried Mugen would get the wrong idea.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Family Ties: YOU'RE a HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT?!?   Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Ketsu sighed, but nodded. He hated letting Kuri out of his sight because it worried him when Kuri was out on his own...it made him worry all the time. "Just...be careful and get to Mu before anyone sees you...I don't trust people around here anymore..." he answered Kuri and then looked at Aka and chuckled lowly.

"Now? I've always had trackers...just never called them that much...I usually called them by name...much easier to make friends that way...don't you think Ryo?" he asked, looking up at Ryo who sighed and closed his eyes.

Shit...just what was this man trying to get him involved in? "I suppose Hiketsu...but just what exactly is it you're trying to get at?"

Ketsu just chuckled and pursed his lips for a moment before he looked back at Kuri. "Would you like to do the honors dear little brother?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Family Ties: YOU'RE a HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT?!?   Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:32 pm

Kuri was well aware of the fact that the student body was staring at them again as if they had lost there minds. Once again Ketsu was calling him little brother and Kuri thought nothing of it because he was Ketsu's little brother. Outward appearance aside he was still much much younger then Hiketsu. "Of course." he said about being careful he knew Hiketsu worried but he would be careful.

Kuri shrugged a bit and looked at Ryo. "Aniki is asking you if you'd like to become part of the family." he said lightly looking at him. "To stay with the family and beside Aka as family as well."

Aka looked over a bit curious as to what Ryo was about to say and do since by all rights he had to know right? Had to realize just who Asbel was connected to and who he was brought home to now.....and what they were asking.....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Family Ties: YOU'RE a HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT?!?   Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Ketsu nodded as if to confirm it. And like Aka, he was curious to find out just what this tracker would say and do. So far Ryo hadn't disappointed him...would he continue pleasing him with his responses, or was this the end of that?

Ryo looked at Kuri and then at Ketsu, but closed his eyes and sighed. To join the family...to become a member of the Yakuza...would he?... "I don't know if this is the best choice for someone like me...however....if it means remaining by Aka's side so that I may continue with my promise to protect him...I will not stray from his side unless it is what he desires..." he answered lowly and Ketsu smiled but chuckled.

"My my...you sure do answer appropriately...and certainly don't fail to keep amusing and pleasing me with those answers either..." he mused lowly and ruffled Aka's hair and pushed him back towards Ryo, telling him lowly in his ear, "This one is a keeper...better not let him slip through your fingers dear grandson..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Family Ties: YOU'RE a HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT?!?   Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:46 pm

Aka glanced back at his grandfather. "Depending on how he views it later I'm a possessive man.....I've already laid claim to him he's not going anywhere." Aka said shrugging and he had he had warned Ryo that if he took his blood he wasn't likely to let go ever and Ryo's answer that was fine as long as he could be possessive back.

Kuri chuckled as he answered that way. It was good to hear and shook his head before sighing softly. "Well then Ryo welcome to the family." he said lightly since it was a proper greeting after Ketsu acknowledged him and told him he was a keeper or rather told Aka.

Aka walked over to Ryo and looked at him smiling. "I'm not letting anyone take you from me, not even you." although it sounded dangerous and possessive when he first met him Ryo had been willing to die for him he didn't want him dying but living so he would fight him on that one, not even Ryo was allowed to remove himself form Aka's life. Of course Ryo said that he would fight fight to keep living for him. But.....Aka was the sort to make him hold to that promise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Ties: YOU'RE a HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT?!?   

Back to top Go down

Family Ties: YOU'RE a HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT?!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1