When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

To tame the Lord of Ice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:17 am

He chuckled lowly and shook his head as he continued walking, closing the distance between him and Kuri...and his prized, his ever gentle and scared Seion. "You can only kill....if you are killing to protect a prized....that is the rules" he said lowly, but when he reached Kuri, he held his hand out to Seion and smiled gently.

"Come here and meet someone for me Sei..." he told him gently, and looked up at Kuri. "Guess who has returned to us Kuri..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:27 am

Seion looked up as they arrived and moved over away from Kuri and to him. To Hiketsu his smaller hand fitting easily into Hiketsu's own as he happily returned to his side. He was never treated as a slave here. Being 'Prized' meant being protected. But he was still too gentle a soul to fight, and far to gentle a soul to be abrasive. "Hiketsu?" he asked looking up and glancing over at Azaya looking as if he was afraid.

Kuri stood up off of the wall. "Azayakana Sanjo."

Azaya looked at Seion who rushed up to Hiketsu as if relieved that he had returned to him. And then at Kuri....opening his mouth and closing it again that voice this man he was older then Azaya remembered but there was no mistaking that voice, the thirteen that could be seen beneath the skin tight black vest peeking out the black leather pants that hugged his frame and the chains that hung down around his waist. Leather bracers wrapped around his wrists and Hades....his trade mark gun sat against his leg.

"Your alive...." although instead of sounding worried or shocked he sounded relieved.

Kuri smirked and walked up into that 'aura' of cold and placed his hand on the kids head. "Yeah I'm alive. Although getting shot with Hades hurt like a fucking bear....welcome home Azaya."

Azaya almost cried again at those words. Welcome home he nodded it felt like home....he didn't feel so tense or afraid coming here with them. With two people who had more reason to hate him and everyone else and be leery of...and yet he had been frightened of returning to the Yakuza to Jaaku and he knew that....."I'm happy to be home." he said and then looked at Sei.

"Nice to meet you."

"Does....it hurt.....the ice clinging to your skin like that...." Seion asked not meaning to be offensive but he had never seen an vampire's aura do that before. Azaya didn't get upset just sorta blinked and went wide eyed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:34 am

Hiketsu chuckled and ruffled Seion's hair gently. "Adorable as ever Sei..." he said lowly, and then looked up at Azaya. "This little one is Seion Yuri...and he will be joining us on our little adventure..." he explained and smiled at Azaya.

"Azaya is....special. He was born like that...so it doesn't hurt him. It's his natural power..." he explained as he looked down at Seion. "Don't worry...he won't get hurt that easily...right Azaya?" he said smiling at Seion, and then looking up at Azaya.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:43 am

Azaya chuckled. "It doesn't bother me." he said looking at Seion Yuri this one....Hiketsu had this thing, this attraction someone had once said to the most fragile of vampires the one that could not fight back could not protect himself a pure gentle heart. And watching Sei look at Azaya then at Hiketsu and smile a bright but timid smile he could understand why. It would be so easily for anyone to come along and rip that smile away from Sei.

Sei looked back. "I've never seen something like that....it's..." Sei frowned he wasn't show how to call it.

"It's not something.....many vampires have. It occurs among those of us born with the ability to use ice..." Azaya said lightly gently and Sei tipped his head smiling.

"I was going to say pretty.....but....I don't want to be offending..."

Azaya smiled showing how much he had grown up but not because of staying with the Yakuza but because he had taken care of such a delicate and fragile little girl for so long. "I'm sure my little sister would agree with you. She has this thing with hiding anything in my wardobe that is dark in color."

Sei blinked and couldn't help it he laughed a warm smile gracing his face as he relaxed more. Azaya had learned a lot taking care of Kyoko. No longer so abrasive himself. Not his real self anyways.

"Hey....looks like someone grew up when we looked away...but kid sister?" Kuri asked.

Azaya nodded. "She's in Tokyo at the moment....I want to bring her here....Kyoko isn't meant to be anywhere near the front lines...." he said softly bringing his hand up to his forehead he should never have agreed to bring her to the Yakuza but.....what choice had he had he had been so weak and now had no choice but to trust that Hametsu would keep her safe.....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:49 am

Hiketsu pursed his lips for a moment and chuckled lowly. "Bring her here....I want to meet her...so that I can get to know her...to speak with her...would be..." he paused and smiled again. A sly smile gracing his features.

"Very interesting indeed..." he finished, but looked down at Seion. "Sei, have you seen that idiot Himi?" he asked lowly as he looked at Seion.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:00 am

Azaya nodded. "I'll bring her here." he said not sure why Hiketsu said it would be interesting but he seemed highly interested in meeting her.

Seion glanced up at Hiketsu about to answer him when a voice irritated and annoyed answered.

"Hey asshole......who the hell do you think your calling a fucking idiot?" Himi asked pausing a few feet away having been walking past and more then content to ignore them all and go to class all till the point in time Hiketsu called him an idiot. Jaycen yelped and moved to hide behind Himi as he turned bag slung over one shoulder and glared Hiketsu's back.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:04 am

"If I remember correctly...I was talking about you...idiot..." he said lowly as he turned to look at Himi. "Now...do us all a favor and come over here and greet Azaya properly...other wise I'll inform the school that you're not doing your job properly..." he said lowly, coldly.

They were friends, but if one was simply observing the way they spoke to one another, and what they called one another, no one would know it at all. "Or do you want me to beat your ass again?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:15 am

Himi narrowed his eyes as he walked over and snorted. "You didn't beat my ass Ketsu as much as you'd like to think so." he said indifferently about it the fight ended because of something Ketsu had said...something that meant more to Himi then the fight then to keep going and blow out his knee. He did walk up though to them and looked at Azaya at the new kid standing there.

"Yo." he said which was about as much of a greeting he gave anyone before looking at Hiketsu. "And what exactly is it you think I'm not doing? If covering for your ass five days a week isn't doing my fucking job properly then I'll let you hang."

Kuri chuckled. "Here we go again." he said shaking his head he couldn't help but feel those two had become the best of friends always picking and fighting but woo be the fool who threatened actually threatened either one.

Azaya nodded to Himi not really wanting to get into the argument that was going on at the moment. Although his phone choose that moment to go off...how the bloody thing didn't freeze up and shatter like everything else he owned and touched in this state was beyond him. "Yeah....."

"AZAYA!" A female's voice shouted into the phone which Azaya had the forsight to move away from his ear.

Sei blinked and ducked behind Hiketsu only because he swore she was gonna find a way to come through the phone.

"Kyoko.....lower your damn voice....before you cause me to go deaf and try that again...." he said annoyed.

Once she did he put the phone back to his ear and listened...."Slow down....Hametsu is what? What did you do this time....no......calm down.....Kyo for crying out loud it's jibberish calm down......Well yeah that would annoy the hell out of me so of course it's going to anger him......no.....I'm certain well of course he's coming towards you now you shouted into the phone......Kyo calm down....Hametsu isn't going to kill you...." he said a bit exasperated....as he reached up and pinched his nose while talking to her......he had been gone far to long.....the only thing he swore that kept them from killing each other or rather Hametsu from killing his childish little sister was Azaya himself.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:18 pm

Hiketsu growled and gripped Himi's shirt front and glared at him, telling him lowly, "I swear I'll kill you Himi. Keep up with your shit and I'll kill you...."

But if anyone knew him any at all, they would have known that his words were just words and not a true threat, nor was it a promise. It was simply a bond with Himi and he got a little irritated with what he had said.

And the moment he heard a female's voice, he seemed to completely forget his irritation and let go of Himi and turned to Azaya. "Oh my...how amusing...is that the one we spoke about before Azaya?" he asked lowly. "If it is...you should inform her of her move while you have the chance..."

Last edited by Aoi on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:52 pm

Himi snorted. "Yeah yeah." he said waving his hand in the air knowing darned well that Hiketsu wasn't going to kill him or carry through with the threat.

Azaya glanced at Hiketsu and nodded conformation when he asked if she was the one they had spoken of. Then blinked when Kyoko yelped not squealed thankfully and a small commotion as she was no doubt ducking under something else to get away from a rather irate Hametsu. But consindering she rambled something about wanting to know if she liked the color of the hot pink nailpolish with glitter and figured as along as she got it back off his nails before he woke she'd be fine her problem he woke up.

"Kyo?" Azaya asked after a moment to a very breathless.

"Yeah Azaya?" Kyoko asked as she looked up from where she was ducking underneath the object she was hiding under this time.

"We're moving to Osaka."

"Really yay! No more running for my life......"

Azaya chuckled. "If you weren't constantly doing things to irritate and frustrate him you wouldn't be running.....but since your alright with it...."

"Don't be silly of course I am where you go I go happily...." Kyoko said and yelped as she ducked lower thankfully what she was under was bolted to the floor and wall so it would take a few minutes for Hametsu to dig her out from underneath.

"Kyo......tell Shoku that I'd like to talk to him a moment." Azaya said and there was dead silence.

"You really hate me.....there's no way I can call him that......"

"Kyo...." Azaya said lowly frustrated it was soo much easier to route all of this when he was actually there!

Kyoko laying on her back looked up at the angry face through the crack and the hand reaching down she swore for her throat. "Hametsu.......Azaya wants to talk to you.....he's asking to speak with you......oh good please don't kill me...."

Azaya sighed. "If I know Hametsu he's been reaching for the phone not your throat......he already knows your talking to me Kyo...." Azaya said shaking his head.

Sei tipped his head. "It....sounds choatic where she is...."

Azaya sighed. "Most of the choas around her happens because of something she did.....so yeah....and for some reason her favorite target to irritate and frustrate is Hametsu...." He said although at the name Hametsu there was a warmth a fondness when he thought about the man now that he was no longer suppressing and hiding his feelings.

~*~
Kyoko was flat on her back, back in Tokyo looking up through the crack at Hametsu who she swore was really going to kill her this time. Pink and sparkles she was certain she was dead as she tossed the phone up towards her hand she's sacrifice the phone if it bought her three seconds to get away. "I swear it's really him.....he's really asking for you...."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:28 pm

Hametsu, a dark angry look on his face, snatched the phone away from the annoying girl who decided to paint his nails hot pink while he slept. If he didn't love the 'family' of it, if he didn't love Azaya, he would have already killed her. But even then...it would be difficult. Because as much as the girl angered him, he cared about her as if she had somehow become family.

"Yeah?" he asked asked, but his voice still sounded irritated as he spoke that one quick, snippy word. He hadn't meant to...and sighing, he pinched the bridge of his nose and spoke again, "What I meant to say was...what is it you want to speak to me about Azaya?"

~*~
Meanwhile, Hiketsu watched and listened to the scene play out before him. He was so very amused to meet these two new people...these two who were so close to Azaya's heart...

As he listened, he realized then...he was secretly hoping that these two would accept him as part of their 'family'...as part of something that he could fit into...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:29 pm

"Would you be willing to come to Osaka with Kyoko....I...want to spend some time with you here alone and talk......" Azaya said as he flinched slightly at the irritated 'yeah'. He took a deep breath as he closed his eyes fully expecting Hametsu to tell him no. Right now his heart was so ungaurded his voice low and deep but warm......"Away from everything there.......I want to spend time with you.....just the two of us......".

Kuri was a bit curious to see and hear what was about to happen since Azaya seemed to so desperatly need to see and speak with this Hametsu. And his Aniki was watching Azaya the look in his eyes said more then Hiketsu needed to.

Himi looked over curious.

Seion tipped his head wondering who Azaya was talking to and if he'd get to meet him. What sort of person this Hametsu was.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:44 pm

Sighing, Hametsu closed his eyes as he heard those words. That tone...how could he say no to such a sincere tone? He couldn't....

"Azaya...if you wanted me to move there with you..." he began lowly, speaking after a short pause. "You don't have to beg me...I don't exactly have anywhere else to go...and...I wouldn't go anywhere else that you weren't....it should go unsaid that if you go...so will I..." he said, admitting lowly that he would follow Azaya anywhere he went...even if that was to the firy depths of hell, he would be there.

~*~
Hiketsu closed his eyes and chuckled a litte to himself. It certainly should have been obvious...but then again...Azaya never really was one to realize other people's feelings right off...he just didn't seem to be good at it...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:11 pm

Azaya would have blushed if he was capable. Azaya was horrible at realizing other people's feelings then again he was horrible at realizing his own. It tended to go right over his head. Way over his head. "I do." he said closing his eyes and sighing softly."I do want you here with me....anywhere I am....you are always wanted there....so you always have a place to go...." he answered back but he was smiling.

~*~
Kuri chuckled. "Still that awkward kid when it comes to his and everyone elses emotions." he said shaking his head as he stood closer to Hiketsu smiling never the less Azaya could be sweet but he was so clumsy with dealing with people.

Seion looked at them both before looking at Azaya tipping his head a moment before shifting and looking about Himi looked bored as if the whole conversation had nothing to do with him but he knew that was just the teens way of staying out of it. Sei himself was curious would they come here and be a part of what Hiketsu called the family now? Everyone was gathering and Hiketsu was gathering all of these people saying that he was finding his family and bringing them home. Sei didn't fully understand that but he supposed since Hiketsu insisted that Sei was an important part of that family that it was a good thing right?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:49 pm

Hametsu chuckled lowly and found himself smiling warmly at the phone as he spoke, "Then I will be there...always...all you have to do is ask...just say the word and I'll be there...always..." he told him lowly and looked back at Kyoko, shooting her a dirty look before he sighed and scratched his head.

"So...when exactly is it you want us to pack our things? We can have them packed tonight if you like..." he told Azaya as he stood there in the middle of the living room, dressed in a pair of black ball shorts and shirtless. It was different from his usual style...but..he had needed to be comfortable in order to sleep, so he had put on shorts.

~*~
Hiketsu chuckled and nodded. "Always has been...seems he'll never completely grow up...which is a good quality to have...especially for him...it makes this family all the more interesting...and makes me love it all the more..." he said lowly as he stood there beside Kuri and Seion, hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:02 am

Azaya blinked when Hametsu said all he had to do was ask. "As soon as possible..." he answered softly to have them here with him sooner rather then later, he almost sounded like a hopeful kid. He wasn't sounding angry or harsh heck Azaya after soo long of keeping himself miserable and cranky all the time hardly recognized his own responses.
~*~
Kyoko blinked and looked up. "Sorry......I swear I wasn't gonna leave them that way Hametsu...." she whispered not wanting to interrupt his conversation with Azaya. "You woke up before I could get it back off....." she said as she stayed hunkered down lower but tipped her head from the sounds of it he was coming as well and mock pouted. "I'll try to behave.....on the trip..." she promised meaning if she survived this she'd try to keep that playful mischievous nature of hers under control more then she normally did.

~*~
Kuri chuckled and looked at the young man he had grown up but his maturity was that of a kid at times, innocent and playful but Azaya was also dangerous when he wanted to be a sharp mind, he could not be found or tracked down if he didn't want to be and he could find anyone if he wanted to. But...."That's one of the qualities I remember you saying once that you hoped he didn't loose." Kuri said as he glanced over at Azaya who pulled one of the stones out rolling it in his hand and chuckled. "It's....beginning to come back together Aniki....the family is forming around us again." He had missed it as well the Yakuza in the end hadn't been soo much a 'hitman' group but a personal private guard for Aoi, but more then that Sarubia had turned it into a family, vampires from all different walks who swore an oath of blood to be loyal to be family. It was pulling itself together and slowly mending slowly healing.

Seion blinked. "Family...."

Kuri smiled. "Yeah Sei, family and your a part of it. As important as any of us in it, Aniki brought you into the family and that's all any of us need to welcome you into it."

Himi looked at them and looked away good friends with Hiketsu but now it was getting to the point where he should cut out, he was a loner for the most part protected Jaycen but his home was on park row a slot in a highrise with a place to sleep and communal shower. It was what he knew. "This is my cue to leave...." He said turning to walk off and head back to class since he just cut half of his class after lunch oh well not like he overly cared.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:10 am

Hametsu chuckled and said his goodbye, telling Azaya lowly, "Meet us at the train station tomorrow...we'll be there...promise..." it was all he needed from the once Ice Lord. To know for sure...that he was wanted...needed in the smallest, tiniest ways. It let him know that Azaya felt the same way. Hanging up the phone, he looked over at Kyoko and sighed.

"Pack your shit...and get this gunk off of my nails before we leave in the morning..."

~*~
Hiketsu sighed and looked over at Himi. "And just where the hell do you think you're going?" he asked lowly as he looked at the purple haired boy. "You're as much a part of this family as Seion, so your ass is going to greet them when they get here..." he told him lowly as he looked at Himi.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:18 am

Azaya chuckled. "It's a promise." he would be there to meet them tomorrow morning at the train station. Before turning and looking at them. "they'll be here tomorrow morning."

Himi blinked and looked over. "And when did I suddenly become part of anyone's family......" he said looking at Hiketsu trying to figure that one out.

Kuri shook his head but didn't answer deciding to leave that one to Hiketsu.

Seion smiled. "There coming then...."

Azaya nodded they were coming and they'd be there in the morning. It was a relief.
~*~
Kyoko looked at Hametsu and nodded. "I'll start packing....." then looked at his nails. "And I'll have it off.....I swear it'll all be off before tomorrow morning...." Hot pink.....she would make certain that if she ever got bored again she'd paint his nails maybe a black or a deep burgundy blood red maybe those would be okay but not hot pink....that had been down right frightening. "Hametsu.....was it just me....or did Azaya sound truly happy for once....."

She had never heard him like that always cold and aloof even when she was growing up she had no idea at all that the return of his father to this world had cheered Azaya up. Sarubia may not have been his birth father but he was the father that Azaya had loved deeply and lost.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:24 am

Hametsu looked at her for a moment and sighed, but smiled after a moment. "Yeah...whatever it is he's found there in Osaka...has seemed to cheer him up..." he said lowly and turned, walking to his room to begin packing for the move tomorrow.

~*~
Hiketsu sighed and closed his eyes. "Since you accepted to be my vice president...since you...became my friend..." he said lowly and opened his eyes to look at Himi again.

"You became part of my family the moment you gave me a reason to be a part of your life...not even when you're dead will that change now..." he explained as he looked at Himi. "You didn't have to ask to be a part of it...you just did...it just happened...and even if you don't want it...It won't change my mind..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:39 am

Kyoko looked at him as he walked off. "So he has a reason to smile all the time now not just when he's thinking about you. That's good to know." She said softly to herself and it was true she'd often find him thinking about Hametsu or after he just left Hametsu's side smiling. A sad warm smile but one there never the less.
~*~
Himi paused and closed his eyes.....the only time he had had a family. He looked away from Ketsu and shoved his left hand in his pocket. "That's foolish......" he said closing his eyes. "the idea that a famil....."

"Don't say that!" Sei said shaking his head as he looked at Himi but held onto Ketsu's arm. "Don't ever think that.....there are....bad people out there people who for whatever reason don't realize.....how important it is to have family to count on to be with, and...." he paused a moment as tears fell this was crazy to say that he didn't need a family.....didn't want. "Doesn't mean.....that if you have to the chance to be part of a good family you shouldn't accept it......"

He was in the situation he was in before because of his parents. Because he was born between them to be given to Fei Li but he had learned since the time meeting Ketsu that it was wrong and that being loved and accepted into a loving family was a good thing. "Why....why wouldn't you want....to be part of a good family....why wouldn't you want to be loved....."

Himi looked at Sei and sighed. "Hey don't waste them on me. It's nothing personal but I have up on those things......long before I ever became a vampire. And after well lets just say I had a less then desirable Sire....he didn't stick around after changing me for shits and giggles. I've been fine on my own...."

"Accept them Himi......you told me once.....that if I had any request to make of you, you'd hear it but I never have. Not until now.....what Hiketsu's offering you, even you need you wouldn't care so much about what happens around Hiketsu if you didn't care about them I'm not blind Himi......there not going to betray that trust in them.....it's not like it was on the streets...."

Himi sighed and closed his eyes they were gone now the scaring from when he was a human kid from the abuse and beatings and drugs his parents took and needed something to put things out on.

Azaya looked over at him......and then sighed. "Hey asshole.....do you really enjoy having no place to call home...."

Himi looked over....opened his mouth to counter but for the first time was at a loss and looked away shifting.....there were secrets around Himi terrible dark ones in his past....ones that made him leery and afraid to accept anything attached to the word 'family'....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:51 am

Hiketsu sighed and shook his head. "Whatever..." he said lowly, cutting into the conversation. "It doesn't matter how foolish you think it is or isn't. Fact of the matter is, you have one...and even if you're not like the others...if you're not contracted, you're still family...and nothing you say can change that..." he said lowly as he brough a hand up and put it gently on Seion's head.

"What if....you were like my brother and I? What if...you were raped over and over by your own father...what if...you had to kill your own family just to escape? I had no sire back then....back then...I was a pure blood...I had no way to get away but to kill them....all of them..my mother, my father, and my older brothers....what would you have done then?..." he found himself asking lowly, after a long silent pause, bringing his gaze up to meet with that of Himi's.

"The only father I had back then...was Aoi...and he was....the only one who ever gave a damn about me..." he said lowly as he looked at Himi. "I swore to him...that I would give others like me a place to go...and now...you have a place to go...but what would you have done...if you had to be like that? Never able to speak for screaming in pain? Eyes always swelled shut from crying so whoever it was that was raping you...you couldn't see them...you may have come from somewhere dark...but you're not the only one in the world to suffer....don't try to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders...you can't do it..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:10 am

Himi paused looking at him. "I don't know." he said closing his eyes. What would he have done he would like to say he'd fight back but....he honestly didn't know.

Kuri closed his eyes to hear Sarubia's past to hear his Aniki's past it was a lot to take in. He never complained about his own past because honestly Saru had saved him and given him something better. But he looked at his brother understanding a bit more about him even if it hurt a bit that he didn't know until now but at the same token he realized it could not be easy for him to talk about.

Himi closed his eyes then opened them again. "To never be able to speak....eyes swollen shut....I don't honestly know. It can't..."

Kuri closed his eyes and sighed. "It....can be true and it is.....many of us don't talk about it because it's too painful to talk about. Aniki had created such a place once a safe haven for those who had to struggle with such things."

Himi looked at him and Kuri sighed. "I don't know much about what happened in Aniki's past.....and mine? Is a nightmarish collection of memories and pain before Aniki. But I do know.....that it ended when he came. Let your nightmare end Himi."

Himi shook his head and Kuri sighed. He wanted to say leave him alone.

"They....waited until I was six months old before they made me take it the first time....a year before he showed me what other uses they had for me....because my heart beat in my chest." Sei whispered and Himi turned to look at him. "Until a little while ago I was too afraid to run away but when I did....something brought me to Ketsu.....and it's safe here."

Himi sighed as he turned. Wanting to shake his head no. He looked at Azaya expecting him to offer some words of your not alone in your suffering only to catch without looking a glowing stone.

"Since you don't seem to want the family that's being offered to you that should once you sell it get you everything you need for life. On the black market it's worth at least 100 billion yen.....just don't tell anyone were you found it." Azaya said looking away.

"What is it and why is it worth so much......"

"It's a Hikamito Daimond....an Ice light diamond....and it's what my family was slaughtered for refusing to make for the corrupt noble's that were surfacing. My father....refused to give them our tears and was slaughtered for it. I don't have the story of abuse or suffering.....I can remember being so angry that we'd be killed over our tears....so full of hate when I first Met Sarubia......" He paused as Himi threw it back to him Azaya caught it.

"I don't want or need such a thing. No one's tears should come at a price."

"Funny my father said the same thing before he asked me to become part of his family. I threw it to him and he returned it to me....I was such a hot headed kid....still aim really....but.....he told me that I was worth more to him then any one of my tears could ever bring him....if you really think for a moment that your worth is so little that you wouldn't have importance or value to this family.....then take the Hikamito...it'll set you up for a while."

Himi narrowed his eyes. "Fuck that shit I'm not selling off your tears....I don't care what you call them you can't put a price on fam...." and he cut himself off.....he hadn't been had he....been about to say family.....as if there words really did have meaning to him even if he was to afraid to accept it.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:26 am

"Family...You can't put a price on a family Himitsu..." he finished for him as he looked at Himi. "It's okay to say it...because it's true....no one can put a price on a family...even if it isn't blood related..." he said and smiled a little at Himi.

"Even if you're afraid, even if you're hurt and alone...a family is meant to be there to protect you, to give you a home and a place to turn to when you think no one else will listen..." he explained as he looked at Himi.

"Everyone has a nightmare...don't let yours keep going...it won't end well...because it's said that when you fall in your sleep...you die..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:37 am

Himi looked at him he wanted to counter that he didn't fall, he never did. Not unless someone physically uprooted him but he knew what Ketsu meant and sighed closing his eyes. "I wouldn't even begin to know what it means to be part of a family." he said shaking his head.

Kuri sighed. "Ba-ka" he said drawing it out on purpose and when Himi looked at him annoyed Kuri smiled.

"Who does? We get along we fight, we make up and make mistakes. And are forgiven, it's what it means to be a family wither or not there's a blood tie involved."

Himi sighed shrugging. "Alright already I'll give this family thing a shot but don't count on me staying if it turns out th....."

A bundle of energy was suddenly in his arms hugging him. To Sei to have a family was so very important something to him that he never had as a 'slave' alone used and abused and scared and here Hiketsu was bringing him into his family.

"thank you."

Himi sighed and put his hand a bit awkwardly on his head ruffling his hair. "Yeah...yeah okay great your welcome....Ketsu you wanna get Sei off of me....." he said a bit flustered......

Kuri chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   

Back to top Go down

To tame the Lord of Ice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2