Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To tame the Lord of Ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

To tame the Lord of Ice Empty
PostSubject: To tame the Lord of Ice   To tame the Lord of Ice EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:16 am

Azaya walked along not at all sure why.....when the harbor had been attacked lately, why three of the five branches had fallen had he been sent here. Oh that's right....he was supposed to be tracking down the one who was causing it and the information that he was tracking lead him here to Osaka......why? Because the elusive brat had finally stayed still long enough to get a feel of where he was. And yet the Ice Lord had a chill running down his spine since something about this screamed dangerous to him in a way that had even him nervous. The man who could crush and freeze any one solid and watch them crumble was worried about who he would find at the end of this game of cat and mouse.

What was worse....the trail was leading to a high school for ruffians and suddenly he found himself wishing Hametsu was here with him. That he wasn't tracking alone. He.....was warming up to Hametsu slowly bit by bit although slowly was an understatement the man was making leaps and bounds melting his way into Azaya's frozen heart so as he walked into the courtyard of the school looking about he noted the students that all turned and had a look that said fresh meat. Oh joy.

Of course they all looked like punks himself included. Although he was in white leather pants with a torn barely hanging on shirt whatever the kanji once said couldn't be read. Peeking through the shirt was a tattoo blue white flames with black embossing and easily seen cresting over his left hip was swirling flames and snowflakes with embasing around it his ears pierced several times. Snowflakes hanging from his lobes and off of that a crystal that looked like ice. White leather boots. His silvery blue white hair and frosted ice blue eyes made him look as if he was carved out of ice....he might as well be. "Wonderful....a school...." he breathed lowly. He thought he was done with school......when he got Kyoko out of the one she was in.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   To tame the Lord of Ice EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:26 am

"That's right...a fucking school...." he said lowly as he stepped into view, hands in his pockets, piercings all in, hair that same shaggy length as before. Staying steady at just above his shoulder blades.

"If you have a problem with it...take it up with someone who gives a fuck...oh wait...that someone should be me...but I don't give a fuck...so better just keep your mouth shut..." he said as he stood there in black leather, skin tight jeans with straps and zippers going up both legs to his thighs, heavy black combat boots on his feet, and a crimson red t-shirt that read "Fuckable" on it. He was truly a sight to behold...especially since he looked completely different than the clean cut business man he had been centuries ago.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   To tame the Lord of Ice EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:34 am

Azayakana Sanjo actually froze in place. Looking over at the one who walked forwards speaking. "Oh fuck.....me..." he breathed lowly very lowly without thinking hoping that his voice after he said it was too low to be heard. That voice.....those eyes even if they were the wrong color.....he had been a kid when.....he had been brought into the Yakuza back then and a snot nosed brat as well. A pain in the ass often getting on Sarubia's bad side and here even if he looked so very different was none other but that man.

Azaya actually shifted where he stood he wasn't a kid anymore, sent to track down the one causing all the commotion and whoops not only did he find him but it was not at all who he was expecting to find. "Shit....." he said lowly looking at the man before him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   To tame the Lord of Ice EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:43 am

He moved, vanishing and reappearing in front of him, nose inches from Azaya's own. "Careful now...you're not a little kid any more..." he mused lowly as he brought his hand up and ran his thumb along Azaya's cheek gently. "If you let words come flying out...there's no telling what will happen..."

It was true too. He was well known for taking people up on their offers...even if they weren't really a true offer to begin with. It was never safe...to say those words around him.

"Though I do wonder...just why exactly are you here...being that man's mutt....how far has it gotten you? Hm?" he mused lowly.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   To tame the Lord of Ice EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:55 am

Azaya was so much smaller then him. At 5'11 3/4" compared to Hiketsu's 7'1" it was hardly a comparison. He drew in a sharp breath even now even with the punkish appearance he was still a prince still that doll perfection that the Hitogoroshi's were known for. He didn't pull away from the touch but he did tense closing his eyes. Azaya had a problem with authority he always had and bit his lower lip before he spouted off with something else and closed his eyes a moment seeming to enjoy such a simple touch...it wasn't necessarily that but he opened them again to look up at Hiketsu.

"I am not....my fathers mutt." he countered a bit icily he wasn't a lap dog. He had come back but he didn't like being insulted even a little as the air got colder it wasn't an active use of power just him getting upset and something he couldn't control. "I'm only looking for information....on who's attacki....." he cut himself off by bringing his hand up and gnashing his fangs into his hand closing his eyes as his blood fell from his hand.

He answered....he started to answer him obediently why......why was he obeying this man. This man who was once Sarubia Hitogoroshi so easily when he defied everyone else. He moved his hand away watching his blood rushing to the ground beneath them both that was how far and deep he had gnashed his fangs into his own hand to silence himself. "Damn it.....fuck.....why.....why the hell...." he paused to look up at him into those eyes that would punish him for being stupid would throw him into a few walls and was soo very hard on him......"Why did I feel obligated to fucking answer you?" he snapped more angry with himself and attempting to take a step back and away......away from the man.....who was once leader of the Yakuza....who was once leader or 'father' over all of the family he had been brought into by Jaaku after his own had been soo brutally killed......he died when Azaya was still young so why then.....did he answer him? Hiketsu had him off center....the ground beneath his feet was beginning to ice up with the blood that was hitting it...."Damn it all I don't fucking answer to anyone so why you...."

He had been too young and hot headed at the time to realize why part of the reason was. He was a noble vampire one of the last pure blood nobles not a drop of human blood in him but that wasn't the reason itself. No it laid in what occurred after he was brought there. Sarubia unlike Jaaku had members swear oaths of loyalty in blood to him. He had for as long as he had been leader of the Yakuza. A contract in blood was unshakable. In exchange for Sarubia taking him in and protecting him giving him a place in the 'family' he was to swear his unquestioning loyalty to Sarubia in blood. He had been alone in the room with Sarubia when he was given the offer. Otherwise he was a guest. Azayakana didn't think much about it then young angry and hot headed he swore it signing his loyalty to this man in blood an unbreakable contract. When it came time later when he got older and should have thought more about what he had done then Sarubia had been taken from this world and the contract had for a time become 'void' but a blood contract was not a binding to body but to the soul of the vampires. Azaya already knew.....as he looked up at the man before him that he could not fight him the ice forming around them wasn't an attack it was solely him being off center and upset no longer remembering what he had done as a child what he had given to Sarubia in exchange for home and protection for family. His bond with Jaaku was that of a child looking up to a father.....his bond to Sarubia ran much deeper......

All Azaya did know as he bled out was that for some reason......he was willing to obediently answer Sarubia Hitogoroshi no....Hiketsu Katachi.....the man who was once Sarubia. He took a step back with one foot attempting to put distance attempting to move away from the touch that he had stayed still for had not withdrawn from......from this man before the question was asked again and the answer spilled past his lips......."Dam it...fuck...." he breathed....this wasn't good.....he couldn't defy him argue sure....but when expected to obey and answer he was going to.....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   To tame the Lord of Ice EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:15 pm

"No? Then what would you call it? It certainly isn't what you've got with me...now is it Azaya?" he questioned lowly as his pale blue eyes looked down at the shorter vampire before him.

"I'm the sole contract that you hold...anyone else you obey is simply you being someone else's mutt. You have a blood contract with me, no one else...and you obeying Jaaku is simply you being his obedient little mutt...." he said lowly as he let his hand slide down to Azaya's shirt front, and gripped it tightly, pulling Azaya up to look him in the eyes, face-to-face.

"I thought I told you Azaya...you should be careful with that word....you might get what you ask for...." he mused lowly before he pulled Azaya in close and kissed him lightly on the cheek. "It's good to be home...but it will be even better when I've finished what Jaaku has started..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   To tame the Lord of Ice EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Azaya looked up at him as he asked that what would he call it then, it certainly wasn't....and he recalled being young a very young vampire barely around a year old and Sarubia making an offer home shelter and protection, in exchange for absolute unquestioning loyalty.....an oath sworn in blood. Azaya had sworn it without a moment's hesitation on his part. Too angry and defiant at the world at everything to even think about what he was doing. But once sworn it could not be taken back and Sarubia had warned him about that as well. He hadn't listened....he didn't listen to a lot of things back then and he knew that.

Azaya met his eyes as he said that.....before he was dangling in the air before him, looking him eye to eye as Hiketsu held him there, his hand came up to grasp at the wrist holding him there. "He's.....trying to fix what he has done...." he said closing his eyes as he felt Hiketsu kiss his cheek. "I.....only came back because he's trying to stop the corrupt nobles....trying to make amends....for mistakes of his past." He loved Jaaku as his father, there was no mistaking that but he had left because he could not agree with what his father was doing.

He came back because Jaaku was trying to make amends otherwise he would have taken Kyoko and left again. Then there was Hametsu who....wither or not the quiet man realized it Azaya really did love, he just had a hard time showing it. But he was beign honest...he had left the Yakuza after the loss of Kuri and Kuratta not agreeing at all with any of it. But now.....now he was faced with Hiketsu with the man who he had an contract with it wasn't a mark of ownership per-say but it was a demand on him that he had agreed to. An sworn oath.

He had never 'pleasured' Sarubia received his wrath hundreds of times and yet Sarubia never took it so far as to do any lasting damage, to hurt him telling him over and over that he would learn his place. Azaya opened his eyes as he looked at Hiketsu who had kissed his icy skin as if it didn't bother him at all. "What the.......do you want with me...." Azaya asked having a feeling he'd know the answer....bitting his lower lip a moment during the pause as he had almost said that darned word again.....he really knew he had a bad habit of pushing the man before him and well......he had a feeling that if he said it one or two more times.....he'd have to pay up.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   To tame the Lord of Ice EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:04 pm

Hiketsu narrowed his eyes and let go of Azaya, letting him simply fall back to the ground. "There is no fixing what he's done...he's tore the family apart, caused my death and my brother's...left Kurutta on the streets with no home, no money...no means to survive other than to hunt street vermin..." he said lowly, coldly.

"That man is the reason I died, the reason Kuri died...and if he expects forgiveness from me...he's looking for it in the wrong place...he cannot fix what he's broken..." he said lowly as he clenched his fists at his sides.

"I want nothing from you..." he answered and unclenched his fists and put them back in his pockets. "If you want something from me...you're here for nothing...I've got nothing to give..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   To tame the Lord of Ice EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:13 pm

Azaya shook his head.....perhaps it came from spending years bringing up Kyoko but he learned that while one might forgive an action that didn't mean that they forgot and one had to re-earn there trust, even as he staggered and almost fell catching his feet. Azaya took a step back shaking his head.....and of course his bad habit of pissing Sarubia Hitogoroshi off was probably about to surface it's ugly head again even if that man was now Hiketsu. "I want nothing from you not a fucking thing from you." Azaya said as he turned to walk away. "I don't agree with what he's done in the past but he is trying to fix it. There are things he can't ever fix but that doesn't mean he can't make amends for it."

Thing was Azaya was still young.....still very young in comparison but he was ruled by his heart unlike many vampires. That.....and he was feeling torn he didn't want to see anything happen to Jaaku the man who was a father to him but at the same token he could not fight against Hiketsu at all. And he knew that. He could feel it in his body undying loyalty. IN his own soul. "I don't want a fucking thing from you at all...." because he didn't want to loose his family all over again loose the man who had become a father to him and have to go through that pain to be trapped between Hiketsu and Jaaku and that was exactly where he was.....but he turned his back to Hiketsu and started walking away not really thinking that the man himself after spouting off with that lovely word may very well decide to punish him for once again.....defying him. Which Azaya had a really bad habit of doing.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   To tame the Lord of Ice EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:19 pm

He closed his eyes. Hurt...that actually hurt. "Just forget it....I give up..." he said lowly, a hushed tone instead of that low, cold tone he usually spoke with. That always made it easy to tell that something had bothered him.

"If everyone likes him better...I have no place here....he can do whatever the hell he wants..." he whispered lowly, turning and beginning to walk away, towards the school again. Lunch was nearly over anyway...

"I give up...tell him he can stay...I won't come for him..." he said lowly as he kept walking. It had hurt. To hear Azaya speak so much of Jaaku, the man who had caused his death, and the man who had killed Kuri. To love that man over him...when he had been the one who had taken him and given him a home to begin with...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   To tame the Lord of Ice EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:30 pm

Azaya didn't turn. "Don't...." he was angry always angry always hurting. "Don't....ask me to choose between you I can't....I can't handle it a third time...." he said lowly it wasn't a matter of loving Jaaku more then Hiketsu....it was a matter of having to stomach having to handle that pain a third time. It had hurt so much when Sarubia died for as much grief as he gave the man.....he swore at times he did it just to get his attention. A snotty young prince wanting the attention of the man who took him in and found the best way to do it.

He brought his hand up to his temple shaking his head as it fell he couldn't take this he hated it Hiketsu there was no mistake was Sarubia was back and talking about never forgiving making Jaaku pay....so even if he came back everything would still be torn apart. And he hated crying but that was what he did as the tears fell breaking free quickly from his jawline shattering like crystal on the ground. "It.....hurt when you died.....when Kuri died.....I left I couldn't take it....he....sought me out is trying to make amends for what he did.....but if I have to go through it....again...I can't...." HIs head bowed. His problem with authority all those above him in power were the ones he loved and they all sought to kill each other off....it's why he defied them so badly. "How many fucking times do I have to watch the ones I love and care about kill each other.....how long do I have to watch them all hate each other.....I know he's done things terrible things in the past....but I....I don't want it to keep repeating.....not to you...not to him....I...."

Azaya turned to face Hiketsu's back as he shook his head. "Can you tell me that? How many times.....must I watch family die before my eyes?" But he couldn't get the tears to stop....he was angry....angry that it never seemed to end. The Yakuza which was supposed to take him in be family kept go at each others throat....Azaya brought his hand up to his face. "I don't want either one of you to be hurt...."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   To tame the Lord of Ice EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:40 pm

"I said there was hell to pay...not that I was going to kill him...stupid..." he said lowly. He had paused when Azaya began speaking, and turned back to face him. "I've said he had to pay...not had to die...don't twist my words Azaya...I'm not like I once was..." he said lowly, but sighed and closed his eyes, turning his head to only let one side of his face be seen.

"But for me...it's painful...to watch everyone love him...as if I never existed to begin with...to watch you...call him dad...when I..." he sighed and shook his head. "When I was the one...who gave you a home, a family to begin with...as if you've forgotten about me completely... he said but turned again, turning his back to Azaya.

"That's why I said...just forget it...leave me alone...go back to where you belong...because I don't belong there anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   To tame the Lord of Ice EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:57 pm

Azaya looked at him as he spoke turning to look only a little at him. He looked down shaking his head go back....to watch everyone love him more. "But I don't." He said lowly as he stared at the ground feeling the ice creeping down his cheeks and falling hitting the ground at his feet.

"I....never forgot that you opened your home to me. To a angry kid....who just lost everything. Yeah....Jaaku is like a dad to me.....I didn't know how you died only that....suddenly this man who meant everything to me was gone....again. And he was there picking up the pieces I can't change how I feel about him but.....how I feel about you hasn't changed...."

"This is the fourth time in my life that I've cried....the first was when my birth father died....him and my family. The second was when you died....this man who came into my life offered me a home....who meant more to me then anyone else....was suddenly gone it hurt. It never stopped hurting.....I call him dad....but you meant more then just a 'dad'.....you were home you were safe. No matter how much I spouted off and made you angry it was okay because you were there...and then you were gone....and now your telling me to go away."

Azaya looked up at him as he stood there paralyzed as if his legs had forgotten how to move. "I want my family back...not the parents I knew then but the family that became lost....maybe it's just the dreams of a brash kid....but as long as you were there everything always felt like it would be alright. I.....know I call him dad.....but if he's 'dad' then you've always been my father..." he said referring to it in meaning as a father and step-dad.

Sarubia or Hiketsu was the 'father' the one who Azaya loved and held in highest regard cherished like no other while Jaaku was his 'step-dad' the one that was fun to be around and often got him into trouble not that he needed help in that department.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   To tame the Lord of Ice EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:07 am

He stopped again, and turned to look back at Azaya. "You belong there...where no one has forgotten you...my name...has been erased from history...the only ones who still remember...are nearly all gone..." he said lowly, but closed his eyes.

"As much of a father as I may be...It does nothing to change the fact that I have been forgotten...by nearly everyone...I do not belong here...my name...is no longer Sarubia Hitogoroshi...as much of him as I still may be...that name...doesn't matter anymore...and it seems...that this name I have now will never matter either...I love my family...and miss them..." he said lowly, a sad look on his face.

"But what good is it if half of that family doesn't even remember your name...let alone know what you looked like?" he asked as he looked back up at Azaya, then down at his feet as they fell. Tears. All streaming down his face. "What use...am I when no one would even know me...when no one...would follow me because they do not even know me....?" he asked lowly, sadly as he brought his hand up to cover his eyes. What use was he? Where did he fit in now?
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   To tame the Lord of Ice EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:17 am

Azaya stepped down and walked forwards closing the distance between himself and Hiketsu he had a hard time thinking of him as Hiketsu. Always wanting to refer back to Sarubia, but Ketsu himself said that was no longer his name. He walked up reaching up without fear to touch the tears that ran down the side of his face. But stopped just before touching the liquid worried that his skin would freeze it to Ketsu's skin as easily as it froze his own.

"I..." he didn't know what to say to him. How did he say anything to him.....there were so few of the original members left now. Most of them new....and at times a lot of the time even Azaya himself didn't feel like he fit in there if not for Jaaku and Hametsu constantly kicking asses who dared to think they could oust Azaya....He let his hand drop what could he say....he knew he hadn't died but he had come back. What good.....Jaaku was trying to make amends but.....

"Because.....your needed....it's falling apart without you. I can see it his regrets in his eyes. The things that have been done everything that is unraveling.....he doesn't say it but your needed there."

Azaya didn't know for sure if it was just him speaking....that he needed Hiketsu there. The way things were now weren't good and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   To tame the Lord of Ice EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:24 am

He looked up at those words. Needed? He was... Sighing, he moved, seeming to fall into Azaya as he rested his head on his shoulder. "I want to go home Azaya....I miss it...so much..." he whispered lowly, sadly as he simply rested his head there, shaggy hair hiding his face as he cried.

He was unafraid of Azaya's ice, always had been. He never once feared touching the young vampire...and not even now that he was older would he fear it. "Stupid...always getting trouble started...." he said lowly, wrapping his arms around the shorter vampire to embrace him, to grip the back of his shirt. And as Hiketsu clung onto Azaya for dear life, he couldn't help but feel as young as he truly appeared to be.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   To tame the Lord of Ice EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:33 am

Azaya held him back, wrapping his arms around the much taller vampire as much as he could turned his head to rest it against his as he knew could feel the tears crystallizing on his skin it didn't matter to him another's tears. They could cry on his shoulder all they wanted and that was alright with him.

"You are the only one who seems to be able to keep me out of trouble..." and it was true as much as he fought with this one he listened to him and in the end obeyed his commands to 'behave' and stay out of trouble.

There were times when he felt like even in his youth everyone was afraid to touch him outside of his family an Ice Lord. As he was referred to. The first who never seemed to have a problem was Saru at least to Azaya it seemed that way. The only other person who never seemed to be afraid to him was Hametsu. Even if he mistook Jaaku never scolding him or punishing him for fear of touching him it didn't change the fact that Azaya needed his father. And that was what Hiketsu had been then...and what Azaya needed now. "I don't care about the name you go by......your still you....and your needed....now more then ever." There was no mistaking that the family needed him. And needed him bad at this rate everything that was the family would be lost to go about things this way that Jaaku was planning made him uneasy an all out war like this with the 'Lost'.....and there didn't seem to be any other way.

The Yakuza wasn't the same. Chi wasn't around anymore that anyone knew....Crusher any of the ones who cleaned up messes easily where gone. At least everyone believed Chi Aka Yuki was gone....no one knew for sure. Not even Jaaku or Azaya.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   To tame the Lord of Ice EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:15 pm

He kept his head there, even long after he had stopped crying. He just didn't want to let go...couldn't bring himself to let this one go. "Don't leave me here without you..." the words came out before he really knew what he was saying. But he had spoken, and when he realized it, his eyes widened and he felt them begin to fall again and he gripped Azaya's shirt even tighter.

"Please stay with me Azaya...don't leave me..." he pleaded lowly in a hushed tone. "You're needed too...I need you...I can't...I can't keep staying here without my family...I miss it...so please...don't go..."

It was odd...for him to hear those words come out of his own mouth. To be such a bleeding heart in front of someone...but he couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   To tame the Lord of Ice EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:41 pm

To Azaya, this man had become a father to him. There were soo many things about Sarubia that were so similar to his father his birth father and yet different. But there had been a safety to that feeling. Azaya's fingers tensed in the material of his shirt and he closed his eyes not answering at first. He was an Ice Lord, the last as far as anyone knew thanks to the actions of the lost. Those words though were something very similar to what Sarubia had told him as a child when he had been so angry.

Then he had shed one, one tear soo full of emotion that it formed a perfect stone. Every Ice Lord or Lady could, each one was different colored with the essence of who they were. Azaya's were a blue unlike anything that was found inside or outside of nature and they glowed. When this man died he had shed one then.....a total of three in his life until now and now a fourth as the Hikamto Diamond fell glowing to clatter to the ground beneath them off of his chin. Emotions so deep they could not be contained in normal tears. There was Kyoko and Hametsu....he loved them both so much but.....would they be willing to come there could he leave this man his father, not just a dad to him but his father after finding him again, a second tear fell not in sorrow the blue was not dark but bright.

The warmth that bubbled up in him emotions that he could not contain caused that ice cold arua that should always be surrounding him to manifest itself as he could not longer wallow in his own misery make himself angry or miserable. How could such simple words.....this man asking him to stay mean so very much to him. To perfect glowing blue diamonds sat at his feet and he didn't care.

"I'll....stay." There was none of that cold defiance that usually accented every word. He didn't want to become at odds with Hametsu and Kyoko if he asked them to come with him he hoped they would come.....Kyoko he was sure his little sister would but would Hametsu would this estrange them....more then they already were....and yet part of him now that he was no longer crushing all of his emotions.... hard to when Hiketsu was holding him so tightly even though his skin was colder then ice....as he had when he first came to the Yakuza an upset frightened little boy who had just lost everything.....

It was true that Jaaku brought him there saved him at that moment in time but once brought there Sarubia unafraid of the icy arua around him had sighed picked him up and held him as if one of the few times the man then showed a gentleness that he normally showed very few. But now....could Azaya express his feelings feelings he was horrible at showing to others to Hametsu.....if not...he could very well loose him.....but he barely had him to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   To tame the Lord of Ice EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:13 pm

He stayed there, letting his tears fall, even as they had froze. He would stay...Azaya would stay and he would be able to slowly work his way back to something familiar, something he felt safe with...when he found his safe zone, his comfort zone...he would once again be that ever so confident Yakuza leader. But right now...he was the age that he appeared to be.

"Thank you..." he whispered lowly as he stayed there like that, clinging desperately to Azaya, as if he would vanish if Hiketsu let go even for a moment.

Though he wondered...just how long would he get to stay like this before someone said something...before someone...made him have to let go and lose this moment in the sea of his angry and hostile nature?
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   To tame the Lord of Ice EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:20 pm

Azaya blinked when he was thanked. For what though he wasn't overly sure. "Your welcome." he said softly as he held him. This man who clung to him as if afraid that Hiketsu himself would fade away and disappear if he let go. Azaya said nothing more as he stayed like that opening one eye to look over at the students gathering looking at them.

He rolled one pale eye seeing them all of them gathering around some confused some with sneers on there faces. It was but a small influx and would not harm a single one of them if they stayed away but that icy aura of his extended out widening the ring around them the ground tree's everything frosting over....as his own skin was. Azaya's skin looked as if it was covered in a fine glittering sheen of diamond dust it was frosted over completely right now....but that was the thing with him. And why he had tried so hard to remain emotionally cold and angry with everything distant with everything.

Hiketsu shattered that brought peace and warmth back to his heart stability back to him and so that icy aura was back the glittering sheen of ice on his pale porcelain skin, one hand resting in the soft red locks of hair on top of Hiketsu's head his fathers as he looked at them no one was speaking no one despite there looks was drawing closer.....he must look like some icy ghost holding Hiketsu but he didn't care right now he would stay like this for him offering him this as Hiketsu once offered him safety even if he had been to upset to take it.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   To tame the Lord of Ice EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:44 pm

Despite his comfort, Hiketsu sighed and straightened up, dusting the ice off of his clothes. Even if he felt safe, comfortable...he would simply have to feel that later. He had no time to seem weak to any of these idiots here...not if he needed to use some of them later.

"I'll have to worry about everything else later...in the mean time..." he said lowly, putting his hands back in his pockets and turning to begin to walk. "Come on. Kuri's waiting...and I've not got time to keep screwing around..." but what he didn't say was, 'I've not got time to look weak...'

He did shoot the gathering students a cold glare though, asking them all lowly, "Got a fucking staring problem?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   To tame the Lord of Ice EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:54 pm

Azaya paused only a moment to pick up the fallen stones he was of a habit to never leave them laying around that was what cost him everything in the past someone outside of his family finding on and deciding they were valuable. They were but only to the one who shed them. He put them in his pocket before walking up to Hiketsu blinking.

"Kuri....is alive?" he asked softly not another name but Kuri himself....the man....that one had helped hold Azaya together after Sarubia was gone.

"So what is he huh a fighter, a prized or prey, he's pretty but the snow he's covered in is a bit....extreme."

Azaya turned his head and looked at the kid who spoke. "I have no intention of closing off who I am again....so if you wish to find the fragility in your existence, by all means.....step closer....and I will watch as you shatter to dust."

One the one who spoke threw a rather large stone smirking figuring they find out for sure if he was bluffing only to watch as it crystallized flying towards Azaya who reached up and touched it, as it flew shattering into dust. He was once known an Ice Lord.....but upon his return to the Yakuza it hadn't been there....he was back but.....it may very well cost him Hametsu. But that....he stepped down and moved to walk beside Hiketsu again....that was something that had been slipping through his fingers.......

Kuri watched from a distance Sei tucked in under his arm the kid felt safer when Hiketsu wasn't close by tucked into Kuri's side and that was fine, he'd keep the kid safe regardless and shook his head seeing them in the distance but they were to far away to hear...there it was. Azaya's cold don't mess with me attitude and yet the man himself was very warm and caring. "I can see his eyes his light from here Aniki....you reached him....you found Azaya and brought his heart and soul back home....our family will return Aniki now that your here.....you are well loved among them."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   To tame the Lord of Ice EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:03 am

Sighing, he opened his pale blue eyes, having closed them in annoyance when the idiot spoke. "He is my son...and he is neither prey nor is he a prized...he is a fighter by nature...and a joy to have at my side once more..." he said lowly as he looked over at Azaya and flicked him in the forehead, sending him flying back.

Restraint? he knew not what that word meant...not when it came to his family at least. "Stop wasting time...idiot...I told you Kuri was waiting..." he said lowly, coldly and put his hand back into his pocket. Though he called Azaya and idiot, it sounded more like an endearing term.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   To tame the Lord of Ice EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:10 am

Azaya blinked as he was flicked in the forehead and sent flying backwards cartwheeling and landing on his feet looking up at Sarubia he started laughing when he was called an idiot. It wasn't a bad sound at all the laughter on his part it was happy and light. He had felt his heart skip a beat when Hiketsu without pause called him his son and a fighter by nature.

Azaya shook his head and caught back up to him looking up at him as he shoved his hand in his pocket. "I'm not trying to waste time.....I was trying to behave I could have just shattered the fool for annoying me." and there he was....Azaya no longer taking it no longer bottling it all up again. He walked easily with the taller vampire moving with him to catch up with Kuri.

Seion turned his head not willing at all to remove himself from Kuri's side until Hiketsu was with them. He could stay easily by Hiketsu's side without being all clingy but without him there he was afraid at any moment he'd be snatched away so he clung to Kuri like there was no tomorrow always on his left and always listening to that heart beat. Sometimes Kuri just thought that for Seion it was as if to reassure himself it was alright that he had one too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To tame the Lord of Ice   To tame the Lord of Ice Empty

Back to top Go down

To tame the Lord of Ice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next