When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The battle for his Throne.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: The battle for his Throne.....   Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:41 am

Himi sat there on the school grounds listening to that idiot prized of his ramble on and on about some shit. Jaycen was up to something again and as annoying as he was, he had to put up with him. He sat there foot on the bench he was sitting on looking out at the other students mulling about. Fights could occur any time anywhere with anyone except the 'Prized' or the Prey and the student council was no exception although only those in the student council with a seat and a prized to loose had the right to battle each other and none in the student council would face him.....none for perhaps Hiketsu.

Months ago Hiketsu had promised that he'd climb his way up to the top winning fights along the way all of them and then topple him off of his throne. Now the kid was vice president of the student council and it was only a matter of time before Hiketsu challenged him and fought him. Honestly Himi wasn't sure of the outcome of that fight if for no other reason then the man he would be fighting had an old knowledge soul. One that had seen many fights, many battles and much more then he could hope for or dream of. So all he could do now was wait. Wait for the fight and for the outcome....

Seion looked at Hiketsu as he walked with him having stayed by his side all of this time without hesitation although he had been utterly confused months ago when Hiketsu introduced him to his brother. Then after they got home what happened there.....and it wasn't until after Kuri had fallen asleep that Hiketsu had sighed and told him.....what there parents had done to Kuri. Seion had always thought what was done to Sei himself was cruel beyond measure but it was nothing compared to what they did to him. From the moment he was born they had reshaped the very nature of his body. He looked at Hiketsu a man who didn't break his promises Kuri had said as much and then tried to hide his condition from Ketsu and that upset him. Because Ketsu had promised Kuri that he would always take care of him.

So now he walked with this man that so many feared in the past that was re-awakening his reputation slowly now and about. But he wasn't the only one who walked with him. Ketsu wouldn't let Kuri finish cleaning house yet he was to enroll and stay in school with him for a bit. Why? Because Ketsu himself wanted to be the one to put the nail in the coffins of the Yakuza who thought they could take what was his. What he entrusted to another and at the rate Kuri was going there would be nothing left for him to do but walk up and sit down on the 'throne' and that wasn't what he wanted. But he did want Kuri close by. Although he left after school for a while and Ketsu didn't stop him to go spend time with Mugen. Right now was lunch hour and while he walked along with Ketsu so too did Kuri. And both of them would watch the outcome of this fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: The battle for his Throne.....   Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:59 am

Hands in his pockets, he walked slowly through the crowds of students who either dodged him, or parted from their groups as if he were parting waters. Skin tight, black leather jeans hugged him in every possible way, looking as if they were painted onto his body. Chains clinked as he walked, while heavy black combat boots thunked on the ground when he stepped. He wore a black T-shirt, with the saying "All will be crushed" on the back, while the front read "Fucking bugs".

He was quite the interesting sight to behold, especially since his shaggy crimson red hair hung nearly to his shoulders now, and all of the piercings he had on his face and the two in his ears...it made him look like a psychopath...but he didn't give a rats ass about anyone's opinion...never had.

And as he entered the epicenter of the student council's lunch place, he came to a stop just a few feet away from the place that Himi rested. "Get your ass up...you know what time it is..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The battle for his Throne.....   Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:12 am

Himi tipped his head turning it to look at Hiketsu raising an eyebrow as he said to get his ass up. The outfit.....suited him. Seion his prized was still dressed as if from China still but honestly finding clothes to fit his slender frame could not be easy. That it and it was no doubt a style he was most used to wearing. Kuri though wore skin tight black jeans like his brother combat boots. A black leather vest that hugged his torso with chains hanging down around his waist. He didn't have all the piercings that his brother had. But he looked as much a punk as his brother if not a bit more low key.

Jaycen laughed as he looked over. "Wow are you a fucking moron or what....you must really want your ass kicked....." he said laughing then yelped as Himi cuffed him against the back side of his head careful to hold back his strength or crush the fool human who was spouting off.

Himi moved setting one foot down the black combat boot sounding solid as it connected with the asphalt. That leg was covered from hip to ankle in tight black leather, the other as he swung it around the leg of the pants was cut off above his knee with crimson red belts wrapped around it. Around his waist sat several heavy chains. A short black mesh top covered his torso but left his stomach exposed and he wore his favorite jacket. Add in his piercings and his long hair pulled up in a pony tail. Himi looked as much a punk as always. He stood up as Jaycen did as well and Jaycen was shorter then Seion annoying and a pain in the ass on a good day.

"What the hell Himi, he is a fucking idiot if he thinks he can kick your ass."

"Shut the fuck up Jaycen. Only a fool fights him with that much arrogance. I'm not a fool or stupid enough to believe.....I'm walking away from this fight without a few broken bones."

Jaycen actually looked at Himi going a bit wide eyed. "Shit....your joking....your Himitsu Sasayaita......your fucking undefeated there's no one out there who can kick your ass...."

Himi snorted as he walked away from Jaycen taking off his jacket and tossing it on the bench behind him as he began to make that walk. "You say that because your human still....and no where old enough to know the soul that lights those eyes. Or the power of the man who stands there." he countered he had patience with Jaycen just not a lot at times. He stopped a bit off of the center and looked at Hiketsu seeing his pose so to speak and narrowed his eyes before shoving one hand in his pocket.
"So you've finally come to kick my ass.....as promised huh? So took your sweet damn time asshole....do you always keep everyone waiting for your sorry ass or is it just me?"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The battle for his Throne.....   Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:23 am

He snorted and brought his hand out of his pocket and brought it up, forming his index finger and thumb into the shape of a gun again and aimed it right at Himitsu. "I don't take my time with idiots...I took extra care just for today...so shove your remarks up your ass Himitsu..." he told him lowly, and acted as if he were pulling a trigger, but instead of nothing happening, something went flying, whizzing right by Himitsu's head.

"Well...would you look at that...the first one missed...." he mused lowly and still held that same pose, as if he really didn't intend to move. "Guess I need to work on my aim a bit more...it's not as good as it used to be..." he said and licked his lips. "Oh well...the next one won't miss..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The battle for his Throne.....   Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:35 am

Himi hadn't dodged there was no need to, missed more like wasn't aimed. The angle the movement of his hand everything nothing needed altered or adjusted as he stood there. Hand still in his pocket looking unruffled as his hair billowed about from the movement from the rush of air or rather the small object that rushed past on that side. His eyes showed no response at all. Although he did lift the hand that was not in his pocket and run it through his hair sighing. "Give me a fucking break, you weren't even aiming that one at me." he said annoyed if he was doing it to intimidate it was wasted on him.

He narrowed his eyes though after a moment letting his hand fall from his head and brought it up flipping Hiketsu off. "I'm not fucking arrogant Ketsu. But I haven't held this position by being easily frightened by displays of fucking power either. But a fucking pebble you fling a fucking pebble at me and expect me to what? Jump, panic what? You came here to kick my ass so stop with the theatrics they don't work on me." Himi dropped his hand to his side still not pulling his other hand out of his pocket as if to say he didn't need both to fight Ketsu that wasn't it......Ketsu he felt wasn't taking him serious as if he believed it would be painfully easy to kick his ass......he'd make him pay for that one.

Kuri watched and said nothing as he stood back with Sei there to make sure none of the idiots on council did something stupid like try to get even by taking Seion while his brother fought Himi.....although what he was told by Ketsu about Himi was true the way he stood there that cool calm do or die personality was identical in a lot of ways to his Aniki it was like looking at another Sarubia and that worried him.....because he fully understood now....what it was his brother was attempting to do, it wasn't about knocking Himi off of his throne...it was about Saving Himitsu from himself before he got killed.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The battle for his Throne.....   Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:43 am

Hiketsu snorted and looked at Himi. "Scare you? Bitch please. I'm just playing around...I don't really fight all that seriously...never have...I'm like a cat...I like to play with my food before I kill it..." he told him lowly as he moved his arm a little, aiming at Himi this time. "But if you really want to see me serious...you had better watch yourself...." he warned Himi lowly before he fired off another shot, sending the pebble flying at a speed that even Hiketsu himself couldn't fully see.

"Asking me to be serious...is often deadly..." he told Himi and vanished, reappearing to bring his heavily booted foot around, looking to connect with Himi's ribs. "Ready or not...here I come..." he said and vanished, reappearing only to deliver another kick, this time a low sweeping kick. Street fighting was his specialty...but not only that...hunting and killing as well.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The battle for his Throne.....   Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:52 am

Himi sighed he couldn't fully 'see' it but that didn't mean he couldn't catch it. And he did, catching the pebble in the air before bringing that same hand down and connecting with the leg that was kicking at his ribs flipping into the air easily enough and upon landing back flipped to avoid the sweeping kick all fluid motions and all with one hand....still tucked in his pocket. Himi landed standing there as if all he had done was take a step back when Hiketsu took a step forwards.

He looked at him. Street fighting.....he was skilled at it. But so too was Himi and Himi sighed as he stood there not advancing.....part of him perhaps wanted to be defeated he was tired. And yet a much larger part didn't want to and thrilled in a good fight. Thing was.....his body was designed for combat for fighting. "A cat who plays with his food huh? Interesting way to refer to yourself....."

Himi stood there looking at Hiketsu bringing up his hand and giving a come hither gesture.....he never fought with both hands as twisted as it seemed.....it was the only way to keep it fair. To keep it interesting and had an odd code of honor should he ever have to pull his hand from his pocket....he would yield to defeat......because he didn't fight to kill not here not in school.....and if he did pull out his other hand that was exactly what he was doing. Although that hand in his pocket might seem to be the very arrogance and cockiness that others talked about and would probably irritate Hiketsu to no end.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The battle for his Throne.....   Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:59 am

He chuckled lowly as he vanished, reappearing a few feet away from Himi. "I've always been an interesting person...this is no exception..." he said lowly, closing his eyes. Remember...all he had to was remember the previous attacks that he had seen....and...

Opening his eyes, he smirked. As arrogant as he seemed...he was actually just confident...part of him knowing that he could be defeated, that he wasn't invincible...the other part...wanting to believe that he was superman. "And now...here comes the fun..." he said lowly as he brought that same 'gun' and licked his lips.

As he did that, a crimson ball of energy formed, and was quickly fired off, but as soon as it was fired off, it began splitting into smaller balls of energy, multiplying into thousands of balls of energy and all heading straight towards Himi. "You wanted me serious...you've got it..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The battle for his Throne.....   Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:21 am

Himi looked at him as he once again brought that hand up and formed a gun, firing off a red ball of energy he moved running along at a seeming circle there was no way to catch them all and no way to dodge them all unless he out moved there trajectory. He could not do what Hiketsu was doing pulling out attacks from seeming no where that did not blend into the last one in some way shape or form but then again......he moved flipping doing forwards somersaults before jumping in to the air from the last one a fluid springing motion and landed on the other side of the attack range.

He looked something akin to an Olympic gymnast on a balance beam the way he just moved the speed and fluidity of the movements rolling into each other. And he stood there looking at Hiketsu he had nearly had to pull his hand out.....nearly to pull it off.

He seemed to stop on one foot paused there at the end of it all and tipped his head sighing. "Damn...." he breathed that would have been a short fight. Although he himself hadn't thrown a punch or kick yet.....he moved flickering forwards his leg coming around hard and fast at the side aiming for a solid connect to Hiketsu's ribs......

And after rolling right into a sweeping kick combination the same moves that Hiketsu had used moments ago returned to him but much much faster and far more fluid as if the moves were one and the same....still only balancing using one hand.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The battle for his Throne.....   Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:28 am

He just closed his eyes. "Getting close to me...isn't a very good idea..." he said lowly as he sighed, not making a single movement...as if he wanted to get hit. But the moment Himi's leg came close, spikes came out of his body, tearing holes in his clothes.

"I do hope you'll get my point..." he said and chuckled a little. A corny joke, but it was still fun for Hiketsu.

But without missing a beat, he dropped down low, the same level Himi was, and smirked, bringing the palm of his hand up and fired off another glowing, crimson ball of energy. Close range...was much more dangerous than what one would ever hope to realize...espeically when it came to Hiketsu.

Last edited by Aoi Rei on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The battle for his Throne.....   Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:39 am

He managed to just dodge any serious injuries feeling the spike tearing his leg as he dodged the material of his pants ripping as if the spikes were a hot knife through tissue paper bending his arm at the elbow to the weirdest angle and shifting his roll sliding across the ground and looked up as Hiketsu dropped down low and fired off another glowing crimson ball of energy close range was far more dangerous but at the same token......it was literally all Himi had. He was not a long range fighter had nothing for long range fighting that is....nothing he could use at the moment.

His oddly bent arm suddenly righted itself and he flew into the air springing up and twisting before landing on the ground missing any further damage. The injured leg slightly bent while the cuts began to quickly heal.

"Fuck what is your problem? He's not using energy blast or dirty tricks of an...." Jaycen said worried that Himi might just loose this one.

Himitsu looked at Hiketsu without turning without allowing his gaze his focus to waver from him. "Shut the fuck up.....this is a street fight who fucking said the rules were fair? Life isn't fair you stupid little bitch.....it doesn't matter what he throws at me, the point is taking me down or me taking him down." he said as he moved seeming to spin catching a sharp flat stone in his hand and as he finished the spin the stone was flying towards Hiketsu this one.....backed by his own psychokinesis....that was the only actual 'power' he had that could be used against another. Thing was.....for Himi his body was his actual weapon it made things a bit more dangerous for him in battles and fights.....especially when he kept himself handicapped....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The battle for his Throne.....   Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:01 pm

Hiketsu sighed and closed his eyes. "Shut up...you're human so you don't understand...this is something...I have to win..." he said lowly, in a tone that was a mix of sad and something else...but was too hard for Hiketsu to understand.

Sighing again, he just moved his hand so that the stone landed in his hand, digging it's way between skin and bone until one of the sharp edges was peaking out of the back of Hiketsu's hand. "I have to win...if I don't...God only knows what could happen...to Himi...to everyone..." he whispered lowly as he just lowered his hand, not even bothering to take the stone out, and let his blood drip to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The battle for his Throne.....   Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:14 pm

Kuri closed his eyes as he watched the stone pierce Ketsu's hand and sighed softly. Ketsu would do what he had to to win but he didn't want to kill or seriously hurt Himi. He knew that Kuri knew that in coming here, and that made things that much more difficult for Hiketsu.

Himitsu looked at him as he stood there as the stone which should have been easily deflected ripped through Ketsu's hand and he answered Jaycen. He had to win. He had to win because God only knew what could happen to Himi himself and everyone. He stood there looking at him and then shifted, pulling his left hand finally out of his pocket his hand moving as something silver flew at Hiketsu and Himi turned......the medallion that made Himi himself the Student Council president.....was now passing through the air. He never wore it. Never needed to but it was always in his pocket.

Himi turned stepping down and walking towards the bench having lost all interest in the fight. Had to win for his sake.......for everyone's. He said nothing as he walked towards the bench and towards his jacket. His will his want to fight gone.

Jaycen stared wide eyed as he looked at Himi. "Wha....what are you doing? Himi fight him for crying out loud you're just giving up just like that?? Give me a break since when do you step out of a fight!" He shouted at him.

Himi sighed. "Would you just shut up already.....I lost this fight the moment he took out my leg....it's still healing I'm compensating for it now but until the tendon in my knee finishes healing it's pretty much useless..." he said although he didn't look like he was having a problem walking he was. It was healing the more noticeable wounds already gone and he was compensating shifting his weight just right to the other leg but his knee would buckle before this fight was done. Himitsu was many things but he wasn't a fool. He had known he had lost the fight had figured as much but attempted to continue the spin he had felt it then something so simple had made that knee scream in protest. If he pushed further he'd blow it and that took longer to heal.

"It's yours Ketsu.....you win....and you know the way this works. You're student council president king of the school however you wanna call it and the way the whole Prized thing works." he said waving his hand in the air but there was a part no one thought about. Hiketsu could demand that Himi being the looser serve him however he saw fight not as a slave or ownership but as obligation and because he lost the challenge.....Himi was aware of everything as he declared he lost. And he honestly didn't care. The fight was over as far as Himi was concerned. Although there was no telling where Ketsu's feelings on the matter were.....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The battle for his Throne.....   Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:23 pm

"Vice President..." he said lowly as he just let the medallion fall to the ground at his feet. He wasn't interested in that piece of metal...never was. "I want you as my vice president...so you can keep your Prized...I don't want anything else from you..." he said lowly as he pulled the stone out of his hand and watched the blood run to the ground.

"I'm not here to take anything from anyone...but one person...and he's the one who caused my death to begin with...you can stay...do whatever you like...I don't give a damn about a piece of metal...never have....that's not why I had to win...." he explained lowly and put his still bleeding hand in his pocket.

"And now...we're both even...." but what Hiketsu didn't say was that they were evenly handicapped. But he didn't care...didn't care about fighting...only saving and protecting...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The battle for his Throne.....   Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Himi paused and turned looking at him as he said that he wanted him for vice president. Himi turned to face him fully as he lifted his jacket and slung it over his shoulder sighing. It wasn't why he held onto the metal he held onto it so he could pass the title off one day. Jaycen looked at Himi and at Hiketsu what was going on he swore they hated each other.

"If you say so." he said about them both being even handicapped. "I know why you had to win. And I know that this whole high school battle isn't what your interested in you never have been." he said shrugging and shoving his hand in his pocket again.

Himi looked at Hiketsu would he challenge him to take back his position as President probably not. He hadn't challenged the previous President the man had and well up until now Himi had never lost a fight or yielded to one. He would have blown his knee to win.....no matter what. But his reasons were for himself to survive to crush anyone who came at him who attacked him. But he lost this fight.....because Hiketsu was fighting for the very thing Himi had lost sight of. He knew that now. "Your not worried about having me of all people as Vice President?" he said smirking as he moved and slipped into his jacket sliding his hand back into his pocket as he walked back towards Hiketsu to talk to him ignoring Jaycen who was stammering. Who was pissed that Himi lost.....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The battle for his Throne.....   Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:39 pm

"I don't worry...not about someone I know can protect themselves....nor would I worry about you anyway..." he said lowly as he looked at Himi. "Underneath all of that attitude...lies a really good person...it just takes the right person to see that..." he told him and sighed and he brought his hand out of his pocket and licked the blood away. It was already healed, but it didn't matter.

"The simple fact is...you don't want your throne back...you don't need it...and you never really did to begin with...you had just forgotten who you were....had become a blind man staggering through the dark..." he said lowly and lowered his hand back down to his side.

"As for why I did this...it wasn't for me...never was about me...never has been....not in the centuries that I was Yakuza leader...and not even now will it be...it's always about someone else..." he explained lowly, but smiled at that last part.

"Always playing the hero...never once stopping to worry about myself...sounds familiar all right..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The battle for his Throne.....   Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:51 pm

Himi snorted as he shook his head. "Playing the Hero gets you killed." He said in a devil may care but I don't tone problem was he did.....or he wouldn't be keeping Jaycen safe. Himi did care about those around him as much as he tried to say he didn't. As much as he acted like he didn't he did.

He looked at Hiketsu and shrugged closing his eyes as he stood there. "Didn't forget.....not really forgotten what I was doing all of this for yeah....but....not who I am although that may very well be the same thing."

Reaction time aside he had admitted his knee wouldn't take it so when the white hot heat impacted with his lower back he staggered forwards a step the smell of gunpowder on the air and he turned feeling it rolling down and damn it if the bullet wasn't silver. That was gonna be a bitch until he got it out.

Jaycen stood there a small pistol in hand. "What your doing this for? Give me a fucking break, you pulled me off the streets and into school I couldn't fight to save my life and you thought my getting an education would be beneficial and even claimed you'd protect me. I believed you I fucking believed you cause you never loose Himi.....well I can't say never now can I?"

Himi stood there as the blood ran down pooling at his waist line and soaking into his jeans damn it hurt good thing as a vampire he didn't need that kidney or he'd be in serious trouble right now. Himi did look at Jaycen though. "And just what you stupid little fuck do you think I lost? Yeah I lost the fight, but if I had to loose to anyone it was to a good man. I can accept that."

Jaycen shook his head as he looked at him narrowing his eyes. "A good man? Give me a damn break he fights everyone in the school he's always talking about hell to pay and he's a good man?" the gun went off again and Himi brought his hand up to catch the bullet only the round was armor piercing so while he caught it it punched through and dug through his shoulder......if he moved....if he did anything it wasn't soo much that Hiketsu would get hurt...........he'd rip the little fool apart. It wasn't the first time Jaycen did something like this got stupid on him.

"Shoot me one more fucking time......and you'll eat that damn gun Jaycen....." Himi growled annoyed and angry boy did he put up with a lot out of that human two silver rounds and two rounds he'd have to dig out of his body before it healed like it should. His right hand had a nasty hole punched through it.....and if he used his left his normally dominate hand the one he normally kept in the pocket.....the kid was dead. Stupid human.....

Kuri wasn't pulling his gun...if he did no matter how one thought about it or how he used it one shot from Hades and the kid was dead....and Hiketsu told him to behave so that meant no killing the idiot human who was taking pot shots at Himi.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The battle for his Throne.....   Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:03 am

Without even realizing that he had moved, Hiketsu stepped into the line of fire, never once caring about getting shot. "You are a very foolish little boy...making me waste precious time on a human..." he said lowly, yanking the gun away from him.

"If I truly would have been the old me...you would be dead right now...or at least apologizing to me...in a way...you most certainly wouldn't like..." he said lowly, coldly, darkly as he twirled the gun around his finger, and let it stop and he pointed it at Jaycen, finger on the trigger. "I could just shoot you now...and no one would care...but then...I would certainly disappoint someone who is very important to me..." he said and simply emptied the gun of its remaining rounds and tossed them on the ground.

"I don't look to be a good man...wasn't to begin with...so I can live with being the person I was...but to do that..I would have to disappoint a lot of people who count on me...and quite honestly...that would be a waste of my time..." he explained and tossed the gun behind him to Kuri.

"In the end...you were wrong all along. It isn't about winning or loosing. It's about being important to someone...and being able to be close to someone...to prove that you can do something...but you didn't even try...you had two perfectly good legs...and you never used them..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The battle for his Throne.....   Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:20 am

Jaycen stared as Hiketsu disarmed him and told him, he was foolish for tangling with him. Having gotten between him and Himi watching as Kuri caught the gun as if it was nothing and with one hand dismantled it and dropped the pieces to the ground it wasn't nearly as complex as his own gun.

Jaycen shook his head. "Not about winning or loosing? Everything absolutely everything is about winning or loosing about surviving and crushing those who would hurt you. Those who would knock you down. It's what your after for all of your talk of wanting to protect others you want to crush those in your past who wronged you. You want to....."

Himi stepped between Hiketsu and Jaycen bringing his hand back and swinging with enough force that his hand whistled through the air and stopped as the kid flinched and closed his eyes.

"You stupid little shit.....you don't get it at all....it was never about crushing me. I wasn't fighting him to win or loose.....I was fighting him to understand him...To understand his reason for fighting. For me....nothing is more clearly defined then in the heat of a fight. The type of fighter he was. If he went for my vitals every chance he got....then there was no way, none I could have allowed myself to loose an put everyone else in his hands. But.....that wasn't the man I was fighting. The man I was fighting was the same soul of a man who when I was human child fought off alone a dozen or more drug dealers who were trying to force myself and a bunch of other kids to take them....a bunch of human kids like you. It didn't matter how much they hurt him he stood between us and then and fought against the odds to protect us."

Jaycen looked up at him as Himi's hand rested on his head. "What I was looking for in this fight......was what I saw that day. That man and I was not disappointed even after all this time and his return it wasn't about crushing me. It wasn't about crushing anyone and so I could let go. I could step back and not push myself to the knifes edge of death to win because I didn't have to."

Jaycen shook his head. "But he talks about hell to pay, he's going...."

Himi chuckled. "That usually means he's gonna kick some ass and knock some heads into a few walls until he knocks some sense back into them and makes them wake up and realize what there doing wrong.....don't try to understand my world Jaycen. Don't try to understand the world of Vampires our rules our way of doing things is much different then a humans, just because we say there is hell to pay doesn't mean we're going in to kill everyone and come out again, it just means that someone is doing something really stupid and they have to be stopped before they hurt themselves and everyone else. Your human, in comparison your a baby to us barely old enough to understand everything. And don't try to......but the point is.....the same one I've been trying to make with you I don't go picking fights for no reason. I pick fights....that mean protecting someone even if that someone is a human brat who likes to try to get me killed."

Jaycen shook his head near tears as he looked up at Himi he wasn't trying to get Himi killed and then looked down....frowning. "How can I protect anyone when I don't have powers to throw around....."

"[/i]Neither do I.[/i].....I never did....I don't have active powers like many vampires do....my power is the ability to move things with my mind which isn't an energy blast.....and my body....is designed to be a constantly adapting weapon. But.....it's what I choose to do with it not what I have that matters kid....it's never been about the power."

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The battle for his Throne.....   Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:30 am

"You can have all of the power in the world...and still weep for someone else because they can't...." he said lowly as he looked at Jaycen. "You could be like Aoi...and be the strongest vampire in the universe...and still weep over the death of a human child...because you couldn't save it..." he said and put his hand back into his pocket.

"I've seen it before...with my own eyes...and not once was it ever about being called king or sire, or even master...it was about the ability to make a difference...no matter how small..." he explained lowly. "Fighting is my thing...how I learn to trust someone...but everyone is different....everyone is themselves..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The battle for his Throne.....   Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:43 am

Jaycen looked between them they were saying the same thing. They were saying that they fought each other not to win or loose but to understand each other. As if in that fight it was then that Hiketsu learned it wasn't about having a position of power for Himi and for Himi what it was that Hiketsu was fighting for. He looked down.

"It's not the power that makes a difference it's the person and what they do with what they have. I've heard of a young man who has the power to utterly wipe out this world to purge it and return it to nothing, but he chooses instead from everything I've heard to die over and over again, to end his own life and take everything with him to save everyone else even though he knows those he loves will weep for him when he does. It's the story of the dragon and the phoenix. The Dragon has the power to fight and protect all of us will shed his blood and tears over and over again every time someone slips through his grasp and he looses them. The phoenix who loves the dragon when things become so desperate, when the dragon has lost too much and can't save everyone because everyone is slipping away from the dragon's grasp destroy's himself and resets the world to give us all another chance at life to save everything that the dragon loves and cares about.....even though the one the one the dragon loves the most is the phoenix himself.The thing is the phoenix was never meant to be a fighter and according to my sire he was often hurt in the past by others......constantly hurt by others and the phoenix forgave them. Took that pain and forgave them over and over again. No matter who they were.....it's not about the power Jaycen. And that's a lesson many vampires even myself forget from time to time until someone comes along and reminds us......that having power but no meaning is not truly living."

Jaycen nodded and looked down sighing. "I'm....sorry. I believed that if you had power no one could hurt you no one could stop you or crush you and I always thought of you as having ultimate power...."

Himitsu went wide eyed before he shook his head no. "I far form it.....I'm flawed like everyone else Jaycen. All I can do is my part. It's all any of us can do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The battle for his Throne.....   

Back to top Go down

The battle for his Throne.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1