Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:59 am

Hiketsu huffed in annoyance. "You heard me damn it. He's with me, so stop fucking asking me!" he exclaimed. He was so tired of explaining himself. It pissed him off to repeat himself so much.

"You always wanted to try and bust my ass at this school...now you've got your chance and you still keep asking me the same fucking question. Make up your fucking mind. If you can't right now, stop talking to me..I don't feel like repeating myself anymore..." he said lowly, coldly as he shoved his hands into his pockets again and glared at Himitsu.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:07 am

Himi sighed as he looked at Ketsu. "Because you royal pain in the ass you have to say it. 'He's with me' isn't good enough. So what he's with you. You have to claim sole rights to him you never did wanna play by the council rules. Any fucker in this school can say he's with them. You oughta know better then anyone being that loose with words in a verbal fucking contract isn't good enough." Himitsu looked at him and narrowed his dark eyes. "If you want him off fucking limits to everyone you have to claim sole rights to him......or I can't do a damn thing about the fuckers coming after him even if he goes into the damn bathroom without you on his hip get it Ketsu? This school is fucked up and unless you play by the fucked up rules there's nothing I can do." he was bound to them he couldn't change them. Not without a vote agreement student council president or not and the damn council wouldn't accept a 'he's with me' Ketsu had to say it.....had to claim all rights to the boy.

Himi did look back at Sei though. "Do you understand what this means for you what you have to agree to?"

Sei blinked pale slate blue eyes and looked up at Himitsu before sighing. "I'm fine with whatever choice he makes......." He said cutting himself off he had almost said 'I already belong to him anyways.' But Hiketsu didn't seem to want him as a slave. "I'll....stay beside him regardless."
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:20 am

Narrowing his eyes, he clenched his fists. He hated rules...hated those foul words that they wanted him to force out of his mouth. To claim rights to a person...a living person...it felt wrong...it made him feel sick just thinking about having to say those words. "I don't know what you think you'll get out of me...I refuse to say that I own a person...they're not property...they're a living being..." he said lowly as he glared at Himitsu.

"If you want me to say he's mine...I will only say this...he is mine to protect...and if anyone else has a problem with it...they will die...regardless of the rules at this fucking school...I will see to it..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:28 am

Himitsu looked at him into those pale blue eyes and stared before he snorted and turned. "And what the hell did you think I was trying to get you to say? I needed to hear those words Ketsu.....I've seen your character well enough to know you'll never be like the fucking vampires on council who get there shits and giggles out of 'owning' someone even at school....."

He shook his head and looked at the gathered students. "Damn your such a pain in the ass......was it really that hard to declare he's yours to protect to make it point blank clear......that he is the one in this school you hold high enough to kick the ass of anyone who harms him? That he's your prized....that is what it originally meant...when.....we established the rule.........it was because there were those in this school we the council didn't want to see get hurt and wanted to protect and had fun with the fights it got....like this damn world corrupted along the way."

He looked back at Sei who looked at the ground at his feet.....shit this kid was a mess to timid to look at someone.

Himitsu turned his hair moving as if a living whip behind him and glared at the student body....."[i]Listen up assholes from this point forwards this one here is a 'Prized' touch him and you know what happens......none of you and I mean none of you had better attempt to lay a fucking finger on him or you'll be eating it you hear me? And that includes any other limb you touch him with...."

Himitsu turned though as he heard a commotion. "Fuck that boy....if I didn't need his sorry ass in one piece I'd kill him myself for all the hell he gives me...." he growled as he started walking towards the noise. Then looked back at Ketsu. "You seem hell bent on changing things Hiketsu.....I look forward to seeing just how far.....and how many asses you can kick along the way...."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:39 am

Hiketsu growled lowly as he clenched his fist tighter. "Damn you Himitsu...I'll kick your ass for the hell you've put me through....all of this time...all you had to do was explain yourself!" he said lowly, his voice raising with his anger.

"Asshole...I'll make it all the way to the fucking top....and kick your ass down a peg or two...just so you can watch me from where you are put....so you can watch me stand above your prideful ass..." he said lowly, coldly as he glared coldly at Himitsu.

"I'll kill them if I have to...but nothing will stop me....no one will keep me from getting to the top...." he said as he moved his hand, taking it out of his pocket and looking at it, said lowly, "I can't let them stop me...I have to win..."

And he couldn't. He couldn't let anyone beat him. He had to win...had to get back to where he belonged...he had been away for too long...and now everything was messed up...because of him...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:59 am

Himi actually stopped walking and turned to look at him as he said that he'd make it all the way to the top and kick his ass. That he'd get there and win he had to and that he'd knock him down a few pegs.

Himi put his hand in his pocket and sighed as he looked at him a moment longer before turning. "Come and get me then......" he said closing his eyes as he said it. And reclaim what I know to be yours.....your at least a step closer there's no mistaking who you are....who you were... then. he thought as he stood there and sighed.

"Yǒudú yè.....or Poisonous night is the fraction that......your dealing with, the venom fanged dragons of China. There the drug cartel there....and there boss a huge fat vampire won't give up so easily if for a moment he believes you have weakened......" he knew that symbol he saw on the kid's wrist knew it well for it was on everything his parents got.....every drug, the men who sold it wore it on there lapels and on necklaces to have it burned like that in his skin didn't mean he worked for them it meant he was owned once by them and they didn't like loosing what belonged to them. Secrets....dark ones wrapped around Himitsu. "They say Fei Li there leader.....found a way to kill the un-killable head of the Korean Mafia, the man would not budge in waiting for another to return. His grave is somewhere around here in Japan, was brought here....where they say his only family was." Things that boy didn't know that were kept form him or he was too doped up to know at the time.

Himitsu turned and looked back at him. "You've declared that boy yours to protect and I acknowledge it Hiketsu......but don't think for a moment I'm this way out of some sense of arrogant pride.....I believe you understand better then anyone what it means when you can't afford to be weak to anyone even for a moment."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:09 am

"I know what it means...to be a leader....to never once be weak because it could mean losing everyone you care about...but...don't compare me and you...you're not like me...not anymore..." he said lowly as he looked at Himitsu.

"I changed...but you...don't seem to be willing to...it seems the only way to change that...is by beating you...." he said lowly and closed his eyes. "I'm not like you...not like Jaaku....I'm not even like I used to be...change...is what I wanted...it's what I got...but then...change killed me...because some people...change for the worst...." he explained lowly and held his hand up, index finger and thumb making a 'gun' and aiming it at Himitsu.

"If I were the one I used to be...I would have already taken your place...by simple means...instead of fighting you...I would have simply taken your place by name alone....that's not me anymore...and I don't think...you should worry about that name...he's dead....has been for centuries..." he said and lowered his hand back down to his side and shoved it back into his pocket.

"If I were who I used to be...I would be weak...hopeless...as you will be if you keep going the way you are now..." he said and began walking, expecting Sei to follow behind. "Until I reach the top...you can watch from your throne...but watch me climb...watch me rise so that I can watch you fall..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:23 am

Himitsu turned his head watching as Ketsu walked off with those parting words not to worry over the man he once was but the man he was now, that he would fight him and watch him fall.

Himitsu sighed as he turned. "It's not the change I'm against." he said turning as he walked off and it wasn't. He didn't touch it the scar. Change got him this far. Adapting changing living. "You make it sound like I have a fucking clue.....as to what to do with this shit." he murmured glancing at the student body geeze he had no idea.

Himi sighed as he shook his head walking off to go after that damn fool human who no doubt picked on someone again and got himself into trouble. He walked off to deal with it.

Sei did fall into step with Hiketsu he would not stray far from his side. He did glance back though in the direction that Himi walked off in. "Lost...." he whispered that boys eyes even though Seion had been the slave were so lost and alone.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:32 am

"Wandering in the dark...blind...is more like it..." he said lowly as he walked along. "Lost isn't the best way to describe it...blind is more like it..." he told Seion as he walked along. There was no other way to describe it for him.

It had been the same for him...when he had been so alone and without anyone to guide him. And by the time he had found someone...it had been too late. He died because he had changed too late.

"Swimming in a sea of darkness that cuts through your sight as if it were a hot knife....it's something that I will never forget...no matter how many times I am reborn...I will never forget..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:35 am

Seion walked with him looking at him and then ahead again. "You'll break the darkness around him if you can....." he had spent his life watching others learning the dangers around them. But Hiketsu was straight forward. In his actions in his speech.

Sei sighed as he walked with him looking at everything around him. "But....some people when they fall.....out of the way they know can't pick themselves back up again...." he said having no idea how stubborn Himi was and what it was that Hiketsu saw in him so clearly.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:38 am

"Falling...is only half the fun...rising back up...that's the real fun..." he said lowly as he glanced back at Seion. "I don't just want to fight him because he's at the top...or because he needs my help...but because...I see myself...." he explained lowly and closed his eyes.

"I see myself in those eyes, in his words, in his actions and way of speaking....I can't let someone like him make the mistakes that I did...can't let someone else learn what I learned too late..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:43 am

Seion looked at him and nodded as he walked with him. "Then we'll see where this path goes." he said softly lowly as he looked about him. Could the man he was now reach a boy who reminded him of the man he once was?

Seion walked with him and he had to wonder if Hiketsu could change everything without becoming Sarubia Hitogoroshi once again. If he could make a difference as he was now without having to become the Scarlet Murderer, the Chi-kiba once again. He seemed to be the same in some aspects but in others it was hard to believe he was once Sarubia.

Seion looked about. "Um.....what is it.....one does in a school anyways?" he asked looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:47 am

He paused and looked down at Seion. "Well...to put it simply...we learn...history, how to read, to write, do math, speak English....there are classes for nearly anything you need or want really..." he said, shrugging a little.

To him, school was nothing. It was a waste of time for him...but because it was the only school where part of the daily routine was to fight....he had applied and gotten accepted as a student...all so he could fight and become stronger...become someone who could take back what was once his.

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:49 am

Seion blinked and looked at him before looking ahead. "Oh...." he said lowly softly reading, writing, math.....were all foreign concepts to him. "I...probably shouldn't be here then...." he said as he walked closing his eyes before opening them and looking down and then at his wrist....none of that...he knew what none of that was.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:53 am

"No...this is where you should have been all along..." he said lowly, correcting Seion. "Not knowing how to read or write or do math isn't anything to be ashamed of...but keeping it that way when you can do something about it is..." he explained as he had actually stopped, and turned to face Seion.

"I have seen many who don't know how to read...and have even seen one who didn't know how to speak...my brother...once didn't know how to speak...and now...no one can silence him...." he explained as he looked at Seion.

"I can teach you how to read and write...and even how to do math...but I can only teach you if you're willing..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:57 am

Seion looked at him regarded him quietly almost countering with 'I'm a slave' it was a bad habit but fell silent a moment or two before taking a deep breath and nodding slowly. "I'd.....like to..." Seion said but there it was again....that slamming in his chest it happened when he was nervous or worried he was about to do something wrong. When he was scared he was overstepping bounds he couldn't keep it calm, couldn't turn his own power in anymore to quiet it down to almost nothing. To silence the heartbeat that got him into soo much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:00 am

He sighed and closed his eyes. "Stop fighting it...it's who you are..." he said lowly as he opened his eyes again to look at Seion. "You're a treasure among us...you and my brother..." he said lowly, gently.

"Don't worry about it...be yourself...and be proud of who you are..." he told him lowly and smiled down at him.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:05 am

Seion looked up at him as if he would burst into tears....this man was shattering everything he knew little by little and he wanted to hold onto it but he was afraid to. Afraid to reach out and hold on. "It's....gotten me into....trouble the sound....a vampire with a heartbeat....who....has to eat like a human and feed like a vampire...." he closed his eyes shoulders shaking. "I've never....been told I'm a treasure vermin....a slave yes....made to.....but not something....like that.....all because it beats.....everyone I come across until you.....hates the sound of it." Sei looked up at him unable to hold back the tears now. "Your brother....has a heart that will not be quiet either?" he asked meaning the beating pulse.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:15 am

He nodded. "And because of it...our father beat him, abused him, raped him, and never once taught him how to speak...to read, to write or do math...not even did he tach him how to speak his own name..." he told him lowly as he looked at Seion.

"He was broken and made into a doll...I was left to pick up the pieces and put them back together...killed my father and family because of it...and took him far away from all of his suffering..." he explained as he looked at Seion.

"You're a treasure...and so is he...and you always will be..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:21 am

Seion reached up pressing his hand to his chest, not used to allowing it to beat, to feel it pulsing inside he kept it so confined to quiet. "I don't understand.....why.....why your so different then everyone else.....why....it's alright.." he knew he said his brother but....Seion looked up at Hiketsu biting his lower lip and drawing blood he couldn't silence it right now if he wanted to. The hammering against his rib cage so intense it wasn't fear....or even pain, confusion and relief perhaps and gratitude he wasn't sure.

"With everything your trying to achieve.....why....why take me in and add to that make things more difficult? I'm going to bring you nothing but more problems....you told them.....they could not have me....and told him that I was yours to protect....why try to save me to keep me from that world when you have soo much more you need to accomplish yet?"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:25 am

"Because I'm me..." he said lowly as he looked at Seion. "I'm myself...and there is no one else like me...not even thousands of lightyears away..." he said and smiled.

"I add to things on myself because I love being myself...I'm proud of who I am...and proud of where I came from..." he said lowly and ruffled Seion's hair. "Trying and doing are two different things...I do not simply try...I do..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:30 am

Seion looked up at him and brushed the tears from his eyes trying to calm down although he didn't silence his heart beat. He nodded and took a deep breath because he was himself and proud of who he was. And because he did.....although the sudden loud gun shot at what had to be a block away had his heart racing and him jumping he turned going wide eyed.....the sound of the gunshot was further off but the figure that fell from the roof across the street was close by...."He.....was just....." part of him wanted to unleash it and use his sanctuary rush close and stop that man's death the other.....he knew who it was that was falling a long range sniper from Fei Li's gang.....

But if he thought about it the gunshot had to be at least four or five blocks away.....there was no one from that distance that could make that shot without a sniper rifle and a silencer.....to extend the barrel....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:35 am

Chuckling, he smiled at the falling figure. Not because he was dead, but because he knew...knew who had done such a feat. "If I were a gambler...I'd bet on who that is..." he said lowly as he looked towards the direction of where the shot had been fired.

"Of course, I'm not a gambling man. I prefer to know exactly what is before me..." he said lowly and pursed his lips a moment before he smirked. "I know you're here Kuri...come out, come out where ever you are..." he called lowly, not really all that loud, but knew all too well...he would be heard.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:42 am

Seion blinked looking at him....if he were a gambler he would bet and win.....but he wasn't a gambler he knew....who made a shot like that......

Seion looked back as the man fell hitting the ground and then there was a rush a blur of movement and a figure landed long hair flowing about him as he did but....the speed and the sound.....a heart beat.

Kuri stood up looking at him and smiling. "You look fabulous for a dead guy.....Aniki...." he didn't need to ask to know the blood scent....although altered. To know the presence before him.

Seion stared because the heart beat in that vampires chest was strong sure not the racy that his was and then Kuri looked over frowning. "Breathe kid....take a few deep breaths and relax....that heart will burst and believe me....that hurts like a bitch while the vampiric blood fixes it...stop trying to control it stop trying to do anything and just....let it be."

Seion looked at him the same thing Hiketsu said and closed his eyes trying to relax. Before opening them as the man sighed.

"Stupid fuck....hurry up and die....your type don't belong here..." Kuri said as he pointed the gun off to the side fired and as the guy twitched showing the faintest signs of life......ashed when the bullet went through facing the wrong direction.....from a gun facing the wrong direction....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:48 am

He chuckled and looked at Kuri. "If memory serves me correctly...you're a dead man just like I am...so now we're both pretty fabulous..." he said and smiled at his brother.

"Though you look...more like yourself...I don't look nearly the same as I did...fate deciding to curse me with the human color of my eyes and all..." he said lowly, waving his hand as if the word human stunk. "Not that it matters...I'm still me..." he told him as he stared at Kuri.

"Sei, meet my brother...Kurimzon-aru Hitogoroshi..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))    Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seion to iu na no shōnen wa... Ima watashi ni zokushite iru ((The boy Named Serenity...now belongs to me))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next