Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Expressionless Clown: Serial Killer With A 'Smile'

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Expressionless Clown: Serial Killer With A 'Smile' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expressionless Clown: Serial Killer With A 'Smile'   Expressionless Clown: Serial Killer With A 'Smile' - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:13 am

Rensa fell into step beside him. It was just natural to walk with the one who held the leash but this one seemed to not yet quiet realize how much more he was holding then just that leash right now. In fact that seemed rather minute in comparison to what Ningyo had actually gotten a hold of and that was Rensa's heart.

Rensa walked with him. "What they call you hardly matters to me." he said although to know if another called him that was fine. "Ningyo....I will.....accept you as my partner." Ren said as he walked beside the taller man glancing up at him.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Expressionless Clown: Serial Killer With A 'Smile'   Expressionless Clown: Serial Killer With A 'Smile' - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:14 pm

He paused, stopping in his steps, and looked down at Rensa. "It isn't the reason I told you...it was so you would know the names that follow your partner..." he said lowly and then actually smiled at those words. "I will....accept you as my partner."

"I'm glad....however...I need to know your name....partner," he said lowly, looking at Rensa with a surprisingly soft gaze. If it was anyone else, his gaze would be cold and emotionless.

He had emotions, just had very little reason to show them to anyone. Not to mention the fact that he had very few people that he held close...most were dead.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Expressionless Clown: Serial Killer With A 'Smile'   Expressionless Clown: Serial Killer With A 'Smile' - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:42 pm

Rensa looked at Ningyo tipping his head as he did. The statement was interesting enough but...he watched as Ningyo paused beforre shrugging about the names. Rensa looked at him before answering."It's.....Kaiju...." He said as he paused and looked up at Ningyo a moment longer before shaking his head. "Rensa Kaiju......"

Rensa watched him after all of his words that Rensa himself was not a monster that was what his very name was......it would be interesting to see what his answer would be.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Expressionless Clown: Serial Killer With A 'Smile'   Expressionless Clown: Serial Killer With A 'Smile' - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:33 am

Ningyo had paused again, looking down at Rensa when he corrected himself in saying his full name instead of simply "Kaiju". "Rensa...I will simply call you Ren....I like the meaning much more...." he said lowly, but surprisingly lightly.

The name Ren meant Lilly or Lotus and it was something that Ningyo felt was more fitting for the lovely man who had agreed to become his partner. "To me...you are as beautiful as a budding lily...." he said and smiled a little at Ren before he continued to walk along.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Expressionless Clown: Serial Killer With A 'Smile'   Expressionless Clown: Serial Killer With A 'Smile' - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Ren stared at him and then looked away a heated blush staining his cheeks at being called 'Ren' At being called Lily something so soft and beautiful but at the same token a strong sturdy flower that would not yield or break all that easily. "Whatever....." Ren shook his head shoving his hand in his pocket and sighing. "If you say so....your the first." He really didn't know what to make of Ningyo......but he didn't mind it wasn't insulting or down playing at all.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expressionless Clown: Serial Killer With A 'Smile'   Expressionless Clown: Serial Killer With A 'Smile' - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Expressionless Clown: Serial Killer With A 'Smile'
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2