Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:19 am

Ingo glared at the girls before he looked at Mujo and nodded a little. Even he held respect for the reaper. Then his gaze lowered down to Zuma and instead of being angry or kicking the man, he smiled and knelled down, putting a hand on his head and ruffling his hair a little.

"Hello there...you must be this Zuma I've heard about...which means the red head with the guitar there is Mujo...correct?" he asked, glancing up at Mujo and Mujo chuckled lowly and moved, vanishing and reappearing in front of the girls and looking down at Ingo.

"And you're Haku....amusing...for the name they call you, you're not even wearing an ounce of it..." he said, tapping his shoulder again with his scythe as he talked to Ingo. It was yet another nervous habit that he needed to break...but had made no attempt to do so.

Last edited by Aoi Rei on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:29 am

The girls shivered not sure why they were getting the dirty looks when this guy sniffed up Ingo before Ingo knelt down and ruffled his hair.

"He is Mujo." he confirmed and more or less confirmed his own name in the process tipping his head slightly to the affectionate touch. "Like Ichi?" he asked simply enough this one liked Ichi and visa versa.

The girls stared but perhaps wisely kept silent. Ichigo shifted glad for once that Zuma had the kind of timing that he did that would have been mortifying. Ichigo moved and walked up to stand just right so that he was with both but not fully with either not choosing but not casting off either side for the other.

"Pure...." Zuma said as he looked at Ingo the scent of the Kitsune kept his scent pure and clean. The scent of a fox......but not just any fox.....a Kyubi. A nine tailed fox one that had ascended quiet far already and he had turned his gaze on Ichi. "No hurt Ichi...." No Ichi had not caught his tail and this one would be too cunning to allow it and Ichi despite all that happened in his life was far to innocent to realize what it was his heart had chosen for him. But Zuma wasn't demanding he wanted to know.....wanted to hear this one's answers. For not only Ichi's sake but for Mujo's as well. Mujo would break if anything happened to Ichi.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:29 pm

"Yeah...a lot..." he answered lowly as he looked at Zuma. It was an answer that was far more simplified that he wanted it to be, but he couldn't really voice everything in front of others. Ingo was far too much of a personal person for him to feel free enough to speak all of his mind for everyone there to hear...it just wasn't him.

Mujo's words though had made him pause and look up at the 'uber monk'. There was a name he hadn't heard in a while. "It's not what I wear. Rather, it's what color my hair is..." he explained lowly, shrugging it away as easily as Mujo had brought it up.

And without missing a beat, he looked back down at Zuma and chuckled a little. Pure...perhaps not...his love was, yeah...but the rest of his personality? Perhaps not so much. "I wouldn't hurt him for the world...nor would I let anyone else hurt him for that matter..." he said lowly as he finally stood up and looked directly at Mujo.

"The fact that you know about that name means that you're older than I initially believed...and the fact that you know that name also means that you've been around to see the things I've done...I don't care about your judgement...so judge me as you wish..."

Mujo sighed and brought his scythe down, letting it rest on the ground in front of him. "Right...forgot that your hair color is different when you're like that..." he mused lowly, but snorted at Ingo's words on judging him. "Judging people based on what they look like or what I've heard isn't my thing...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:45 am

The girls stared back and forth the entire conversation going over there heads as it was meant to. They weren't meant to understand and they weren't. For all it was worth the men before them were speaking in Greek.

Zuma nodded as he moved and came to a stop next to Mujo again facing Ingo but he was happy with the answers. Ingo was honest with them he really did love and care about Ichigo and there was more to those feelings then was being said at the moment.

Ichigo found it interesting that his hair was white he was curious to know what Ingo looked like with white hair and maybe at another time he could ask. But not here and not now. And Mujo never would. His father didn't care about past only here and now.

The girls looked and one stared between the three as she kept looking back at Ichigo who was dressed again after her friends chemical had washed away all his clothes. And then there was Ingo who was still dressed from the waist down and even though he didn't look as angry now she didn't doubt he was.

Zuma tipped his head. "Coming to stay tonight?" he asked since it was the start of the new week after Ichigo met him and this was the week wasn't it that Ingo moved in for a week or so to get to know the family? And The family to get to know him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:08 pm

Ingo nodded as he looked down at Zuma. "Yes. I'll be coming home with Ichigo after school," he told him lowly.

Mujo sighed and lifted his scythe and put it back on his shoulder. "Yeah Yeah. Just have your shit together..." he instructed Ingo lowly and finally turned to look at the girls."I don't know what the he'll you two idiots are gawking at, but you're starting to annoy me. If you have something you'd like to say, say now would be the time...other wise, get the he'll out of here..." he told them as he once again tapped his scythe on his shoulder. He was impatient today. He wanted to be able to go tear that bitch who had called him and informed him that Ichigo was expelled from school.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:57 am

The little was the one who had the courage to speak after everything that had happened. She was human and the prank was supposed to be harmless but she was finding it was less and less harmless as she thought suddenly not liking her Big as much anymore. She didn't mind pranks that didn't get one into trouble. You know the harmless sort jumping out and snapping a picture. Switching someones sugar for salt the fun stuff not this. So she looked at them and took a deep breathe as she asked the question. "I know we're not supposed to talk about Vampires out side of school being human and the council will hunt us down because we're human." she said softly leading into it. "So I don't really know much about the Vampire community other then each one has powers but I've never seen one at the school be able to materialize clothes before. And....I'd like to apologize to you both again especially you Ansho-kun....she said we were supposed to be getting Welch with that and she was rounding the corner...it was supposed to tint her skin pink until she took a shower and her hair as well. It wasn't meant for either of you I'm truly sorry."

Ichigo looked at her. He didn't know how to explain the Kin'itsu no, so he wasn't even going to try wither that was a part of his vampire powers his reaper powers or the Worm Eater itself adapting to protect him he wasn't sure so he didn't bother. Although he did look at her when she said the prank was meant for Welch. "Shit like this will get you expelled they seem to be real stickler's for rules and that Bitch will stop at nothing to get anyone expelled." He answered her he would it was just the way Ichigo was but that didn't mean he liked or forgave her.

And as if one simply spoke of the 'devil' and they came Welch livid was following behind Principle Shindo who had just finished firing his idiot Vice-principle and was on the hunt for one Ichigo Ansho-So. He had made a deal with Ichigo when he first came here willing to work with any student. The deal was simple if Ichigo could make it to four months into his senior year wearing the school Uniform and doing nothing to get himself expelled from School, Shindo himself would give him something worth his while. And so he walked up and chuckled as he ignored a once again livid Welch who insisted that Ichigo was breaking the rules luckily for Ichigo last Friday marked his four months.

He held out his hand in it was a black leather band with the school crest a small modification as Shindo had hoped that Ichigo would come to accept Ingo being his Big, and that was a fox a very unique fox wrapped around the crest as Shindo had once seen Ingo's 'true' form so to speak. "Ichigo I was soo irritated with these two that I had nearly forgotten to give you my end of our deal. Here it is, this will count as your school 'Uniform' from here on out meaning you can wear whatever you like to school so long as this wraps around either of one of your arms. The teachers know what it is and will make an exception to the rules." Ichigo took the offered arm band and looked at Welch who was stammering.

"Your got to be kidding me Principle Shindo he's not even in Uniform right now! Ichigo had been breaking the rules since his first year getting into fights doing things to be expelled and you've overlooked all of them and brushed them under the rug. It's like he's getting special treatment." Jasmine said upset and irritated.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:14 am

Mujo hadn't had time to respond to the girl, the idiot babbling about Ichigo breaking the rules all the time had caught his attention before the other girl had spoke. He narrowed his eyes and moved, slamming her into the ground as he stood over top of her, glaring down at her as he pinned her to the dirt with his scythe.

"You're the bitch who's been causing him so much issues...." he said lowly as he stood here. "I should grind you into dust for the shit you've done to my son...." he said lowly, darkly. His anger had been boiling under the surface for hours now.

Ingo didn't say a word, didn't even turn around to look at the bitch behind him, instead, stood glaring at the two girls who had 'played a prank' on them by accident. "You don't need to know anything about the vampire world...it would only make you think it was okay to talk to us..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:23 am

The girl nodded and backed up wanting to go wanting to go and leave them alone. She glanced over at Welch and wanted to leave not wanting to see this at all. Ingo was already disgusted with them and honestly she couldn't blame him she was disgusted with herself. Her big had a compact mirror out and a cloth putting pressure on one of the claw marks but other then that wisely kept her mouth shut.

Ichigo looked over at Welch as his father pinned her down. He didn't slip the band over his Kin'itsu no, but held onto it he'd put it on later once he could change into other clothes. He did look over though as Welch was pinned and Shindo sighed shaking his head and stepping back he got along just fine with them. It was simple he left them alone for the most part to do there own thing only asked two things one if there was a change of plans from tradition let him know so that nothing like this happened or rather shouldn't happen and that if they fed make sure it was form the willing to avoid problems. The vampires in the school seemed to agree with that just fine.

Jasmine screamed as she was suddenly pinned to the ground. "My job is to make sure everyone be they vampire or human obeys the rules of the school. He's not! He's done it so much that it's grounds for getting expelled but no matter what he does it's over-looked and he's allowed to continue to go to school here. I wouldn't be after him if he did as he was supposed to!" she said a real stickler for the rules and Ichigo well......hated conformity. "I don't care where he's from what he is or any of that all I care about is that he follows the rules set out before him and he hasn't!"

Ichigo looked over at her saying nothing as she shouted that. If she was referring to his fights yeah well he had a right to defend himself, coming to school late, cutting class at a moment's notice everything that Shindo had said he was to be 'excluded from disciplinary action for as long as his grade point average stayed above a 4.0' and it did, Ichigo's grades even when he had been changed not long ago did not drop and that was because it was the one thing Mujo had asked of him to keep his grades up.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:36 am

Mujo growled lowly, pushing his scythe into her throat, working to crush her windpipe. "I will eat your ass bitch!" he said in anger, bringing his wooden sandal down to stomp her ribs.

"He doesn't need to abide by your fucking rules, we have our own. Keep pushing me, and I will kill you..." he said lowly, darkly. Knelling down, he lifted her up off the ground, letting her dangle in the air.

"I've got no one to stop me...no one gives a shit if you die...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:42 am

Jasmine looked at him wide eyed. "You wrong there are people will care if I die. You won't kill me in front of Ansho and the rules are important it's....." but she fell silent speaking after coughing and getting her air back. Because she could see Ichigo past Mujo past this man who was determined to kill her and her eyes slowly went wide Ichigo wasn't even looking at her he was standing there ruffing the man with electric blue hair, hair. That one leaned against Ichigo's leg as he relaxed where he was standing looking at the arm band as if her failure to take the small window of life that Ichigo had given her earlier by stopping Ingo was all she was gonna get.

"You two." Ichigo said without turning. "If you don't want to be fucking scared for the rest of your life get your ass out of here where I don't really give a damn but......Dad's gonna more then likely kill the fucking bitch and if you don't leave.....no guarantee's... " No guarantee's of wither or not Mujo would still be in as much of a forgiving mood with those two.

The girls took that moment to leave not wanting to be scared but watching Welch die and the 'Big' wanting to get the cuts on her face cleaned up both swearing lowly as they ran that they wouldn't bother either Ingo or Ichigo again.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:50 am

"I've killed in front of Ichigo before....he doesn't give a shit...and I know Ingo doesn't...and your precious Principal? He knows me and will do nothing to stop me...no one likes you because you try to force everyone to believe in your ideas. Your ideas suck and make everyone else hate you...you may be student president, but you being such a bitch to everyone in school makes you the most disliked girl on campus..." he explained lowly, his grip tight on her throat.

"Some rules are important, others are just annoying. You're desire to try and enforce every rule just makes you hated...not even Shindo likes you. This is a school full of teenagers...there are going to be fights, there are going to be punks...let the teachers deal with their punishments, you are a teenager yourself...try being one for once...." he told her lowly, his dull gray eyes staring at her

Ingo snorted at Mujo's words. "You've got that right...no one likes her...everyone on campus hates even the mention of her name..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:56 am

Jasmine cringed even as she struggled to breathe tears starting to fall down her face. Rules were important....she had had that drilled into her head as a child if being disliked meant everyone followed the rules so be it. But the problem was she wasn't in a military family right now, she was out here with others and they hated her to the point no one would shed a tear if she died. Was she so very wrong and it looked like she was. Too bad she learned too late started to understand too late as far as she could tell this was it the end.

Ichigo looked over at them and quirked an eyebrow shrugging as if in agreement with both Mujo and Ingo. Yeah he had seen his father kill before it came with being a Reaper, heck Mujo was the one who taught him how to do his job as a Reaper. So care no not really as to her....well being a reaper meant there were few people you'd mourn the passing of and those that you would it was more a knowledge that you sent them on to be born again. So.....it didn't really matter to him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:05 am

Mujo sighed and lowered her down to the ground, but didn't let go of her. "Stop crying stupid..." he said lowly and finally let go of her throat and wiped her tears with the sleeve of his kimono. "I'm tough, but I'm not a complete ass...." he explained lowly as he put his hands on her shoulder.

"You just need to chill out and stop trying to boss everyone around. You're a student, a teenager...you're supposed to have fun with your friends...but your rule police act makes you disliked and makes you unable to make friends....you're not going to get anything but misery like that...who cares what your parents say, listen to what you say, what you want...and people will start to like you better..." he explained lowly and patted her on the head gently.

As angry as he had been, he was tired and had been working when he got that phone call. He didn't need interruptions like that, all it did was keep him from doing his job and make Zero get pissed at him. It was dangerous to piss Zero off...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:15 am

She nodded and looked at him. "I'll try....I'm not used to doing things differently.....this is all I know...."

"Ba-ka" Ichigo toned and she glanced over at him after looking at his father a moment longer. Ichigo tipped his head looking at her and meeting her gaze his golden brown eyes weren't cold but they were cool defiant. "Don't you get what Dad is saying? Your here to 'learn' what does it matter what your learning as long as your learning?"

She looked at Ichigo a moment longer before looking at Mujo and nodded. "I'll change...." She said softly.

Ichigo slowly turned his head the sudden presence was unmistakable to a reaper to anyone really but to those who actually worked for him......it was....well an OH Shit......but Ichigo stared at the white haired man who was looking at the group standing there. Mujo had been out dealing with a problem that Zero had tasked him with all night got this phone call and while the guy had died he hadn't stayed dead which was the problem they were having with him.

Zero was pissed......the job was unfinished he was supposed to stay and make sure the damn bastard didn't get up and start living again....and here he was and the man was off and running and he was one of the new breed of problems carping up vampires that disappeared and reappeared again later........."Asshole." Not the way one would expect the Sire to great there Chylde and one that Zero did love but....hey this was Zero and well he was pissed off and polite wasn't something Zero did on a normal basis so why start now? That......and he was sick as a dog and still working. His neutralization had decided to turn in on himself again.....it didn't happen as much as it did before becoming Death but it was happening now and well that only ever made him even more in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:29 pm

Mujo sighed and closed his eyes. Great. Here came the ads chewing from Zero...he thought that a few moments before he heard Zero's voice. Opening his eyes, his first reaction to the one who called him an asshole was to toss up a middle finger. "Shove it up your ass Zero. I've had a bad enough day as it is. I don't need you chewing me out for the job I did...i didn't know the asshole had got a hold of the maggot...I'll hunt him down and finish what I started...then I'll hunt down that traitor and destroy him..." he said lowly, but annoyedly.

He had already known that the avatars wasn't dead, but he had to deal with one thing at.a time. He was only one person and could only be in one place at a time.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:32 pm

Zero grit his teeth as he was told to shove it up his ass. "That's all I fucking want so *he* stops ridding my ass about these son's of a bitches coming back from the dead!" he countered. 'He' being the Library, and it wasn't like Zero was dumping it all on Mujo he had been hunting down the Avatars as well and the pains were still getting up and about.

Ichigo sighed. "I can help....."

"Like hell you are." Zero countered looking at Ichigo. "You'll keep your ass in school and out of that bastards line of sight, doing only the assignments given you you. Do I make myself clear?" Zero snapped and Ichigo frowning more shook his head no.

"I'm the one the bastard wants let me out to find him....."

"Shut the fuck up and think about what your saying!" Zero countered. "Yeah your the one that bastard wants which is the exact reason your the last person to be facing him for reasons that should be obvious even to you." Zero snapped pissed. Mistakes he had made.....terrible mistakes in his own past by being brash and stupid had in the end cost him so much a price that he had paid Ichigo was going to make those same mistakes. Zero couldn't allow it and realized he sounded much like Aoi. Only he was a lot more harsh then Aoi ever was in getting his point across.

Ichigo shifted and went to answer. When Zero cut him off.

"And who do you think he's willing to hunt this bastard down to protect is? If that bastard gets a hold of you it's all over. Dam it all Ichi......let that asshole protect you." Zero snapped.

Ichigo blinked and then shifted nodding. Who did he think in essence if Ichigo slipped up and Ningyoshi got hold of his soul and killed him who would suffer the most for it....who around him. Mujo for one, and Ingo....so many. Ningyoshi didn't want there souls he wanted Ichigo's. "Sorry.....I just....don't want anyone hurt because of me."

Zero sighed......and said words that he wished he had listened to perhaps if he had.....he'd still have Akumu close by his side instead of at arms length and leery of letting him back in. It hurt.....it hurt more then his own negation did turned against himself. "Have faith in Mujo the same faith he has in you that you'll do the right thing and stay in school stay safe and stay with Ingo where that bastard can't reach you......Have faith that your Father can keep you safe Ichi.......don't.....become me. For gods sake....don't.....you don't want to end up where I am."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))    Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kitsune to shinigami... Gyappu no hashiwatashi ((Fox and Reaper...the bridging of gaps))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2